Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet (2675 Views)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / My Experience With Dragnet During Chevron IT Aptitude Test In Abraka / Chevron Calling For Aptitude Test (facilities Engineer, Graduate Level) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
I wrote the Chevron facilities engineer interview with Dragnet a month ago. Please is anyone aware if they have started inviting for the second stage.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Sanjanets(f): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
chibabe3: I wrote the Chevron facilities engineer interview with Dragnet a month ago. Please is anyone aware if they have started inviting for the second stage.
Pls,can u send me Dragnet's website? my e-mail address is sanjanets@yahoo.com.Tanx in anticipation!
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by ladytisia: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2012
please am new here can you help feed me with info of current job oppor. 07063716613 thanksplease am new here can you help feed me with info of current job oppor. 07063716613 thanksplease am new here can you help feed me with info of current job oppor. 07063716613 thanks
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by ladytisia: 12:25am On Sep 03, 2012
@ChiBaBy3 please am new here can you help feed me with info of current job oppor. 07063716613 thanks
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Simply register with Nija hotjobsonline and get all the job information you need.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by MATTHEW59: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
chibabe3: I wrote the Chevron facilities engineer interview with Dragnet a month ago. Please is anyone aware if they have started inviting for the second stage.
Babe, chevron has called for skills test last thursday 30 August, 2012. I did for facilities eng-process/chemical @ protea hostel lekki. That was after d dragnet test and all groups had been called. Success.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thanks Matthew but please confirm that mechanical was invited.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by MATTHEW59: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2012
yeah, sis. All courses invited even mechanical. Were like 700 for naija centre.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Tushi: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012
hey,,,,,thats not true, chevron hasnt called for all categories, as that of business analyst hasnt been called........except u wanna provide a proof on that
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by MATTHEW59: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
Tushi: hey,,,,,thats not true, chevron hasnt called for all categories, as that of business analyst hasnt been called........except u wanna provide a proof on that
U missed road ni. Dis thread is met for facilities engrs not biz analysts u hear. Check the topic again. All categories of facilities engrs- process/chemical, electrical, instrumentation n control, project cost, mechanical-subsea-reliability, others had been called. U need dictionary 2 understand that. Park well with ur biz analysts, no be here. U for asked instead of attacking what u don't know.
Tushi: has the skilled test being done for the biz analyst role?
No.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Matthew, please confirm that the test has actually been written for the second stage as none of my friends was invited. I have a lot of contact in Chevron and the human resourses is saying that the second stage is yet to take place.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by MATTHEW59: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
chibabe3: Matthew, please confirm that the test has actually been written for the second stage as none of my friends was invited. I have a lot of contact in Chevron and the human resourses is saying that the second stage is yet to take place.
Yup. Good question. U know chevron is not under obligation 2 inform d whole world about the stages of their recruitment? Probably ur contacts were not informed because of what happened during the petroleum engr skills test a week before? D questions leaked n they were dissappointed from my source and don't want a repeat. The head of facilities engrg was there on that day for skills test for facilities engr and d questions were fresh. The venue was also changed from hotel bellissomo 2 protea hotel. What else do u want 2 know? I saw almost 10 of people I know and 3 close associates invited too. The Fact- Not all can be invited. Ask ur contact again. 30 August @ Protea Hotel, Lekki- Facilities Engineers- all categories i say.
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2012
Thanks Matthew for the information...
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Aadibros: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Guys pls what medium was used to contact successful candidates for d 1st interview? Email, call or sms?.thank you
Re: Chevron Facilities Engineer With Dragnet by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2012
Email was used to invite candidates.

(1) (Reply)

Hi There, If You Missed The Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night Don't Despair. / God Na Helele: Peopleprime No Be Fake Oh / Urgent Job For Proactive Graduates And Ssce Holders (lagos And Ogun State Reside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.