Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? (7483 Views)

Cake Heaven / A Very Good Recipe Website Recipe-heaven.com / How Long Can One Stay Without Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by killuminati(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2012
I wonder if heaven got a GHETTO!

And if heaven got a ghetto that's sweeter than here, I'll prolly pack my bags and leave next year.....But I got a son to raise so ima stay in this hell, plus I got a gun to blaze if you play with the L.........grin
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Revolva(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2012
Heaven is not for you humans ooo pls its is for the angels ur heaven is here on earth when the earth transforms - is you believe heaven is there when you die as a good man you are a brainwashed fool that means you believe santa clause is real - heaven hell does not exist in the way we think it is .
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by flow1759: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2012
2pac said he ain't gonna go to heaven but thugs mansion.

The thing about HEAVEN and HELL is that u can't know if its real until u get there. If u want to know if u can eat in HEAVEN or HELL, make a phone call to 2pac or bigie or micheal jackson or lucky dube or bob marley or abacha or gadafi or yar adua or dagrin and ask dem wat they are taking for breakfast
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by killuminati(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2012
flow1759: 2pac said he ain't gonna go to heaven but thugs mansion.

The thing about HEAVEN and HELL is that u can't know if its real until u get there. If u want to know if u can eat in HEAVEN or HELL, make a phone call to 2pac or bigie or micheal jackson or lucky dube or bob marley or abacha or gadafi or yar adua or dagrin and ask dem wat they are taking for breakfast
can you supply they phone numbers pleeeeease gringringrin
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by akagaba(f): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2012
Danka7777: [b]
Let me start of by saying that: If you asked this question in a developed world, let's say in the U.S, people will laugh at you and think you are uneducated. I am afraid to say a lot of Nigerians still think in this direction.

We have to detox ourselves of the lies that have been told to us for years. There is absolutely nothing like Heaven or hell, nor did the story of Adam and Eve exited. How could we explain that Adam and Eve were created 6000 yrs ago and in 1973 remains of human like specie called "lucy" estimated to have exited 3.2 million years were found in Ethiopia? Who is fooling whom? All these were cooked up stories, carefully put together in a book called the "bible" to lay credence to the enslavement and colonization of Africans. We need to study hard and ask questions.

Have you asked yourself why educated people for the most part, though they believe in the existence of " GOD" but don't believe in the bible or any religion? The answer is simple, they have studied deeply into the bible, historical books and identified so many inconsistencies in it(bible). Africans are still being fooled by these lies and we need to start re-educating our posterity of these lies[/b]
Guy, I feel sorry 4u, a very big sorry. My only worry is dat by d time u come 2kno ths truth, it must hav been too late 4u 2repent. I feel like cryin 4u cus iv neva seen such grave ignorance& dumbnes, waisted soul. Satan has just blinded u and polluted ur mind against ths truth. U ar d most pathetic person ive eva seen, ur condition is worst than thos dat died in dana plane crash becus tho u ar alive, u ar completely dead, buried in abject darknes& being manipulated by ur father- d devil. U ar an anti-christ and thats why i feel a great deal of sorry 4u. Guy, believ it or not, heaven& hell is real. And we all shal face either of thes two on d last day of d coming of d son of God, Jesus Christ. Al wat u need 2be saved is 2believ in ur heart& confes wit ur mouth that Jesus xst is d son of God. Hell is a place wher ther will be eternal weepin n gnashing of teeth 4eva. Thnk abt ths...

1 Like

Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by akagaba(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2012
Femmymata2: I will surely miss epl,champiöns league,movies,music video,fine sexy chics e.t.c. I won't trade this for just bowing down daily and telling one all-knowing God that he/she is good. HELL Here i come..
If only u kno wat u wish urslf. U ar in abject darknes. Il rather loose evrythng on earth including my life than 2loose heaven. If only u kno d gravity of wat u ar toking abt. Wen u ar 80yrs, aint u tired of al thos thngs here on earth? And u desir dat thngs dat wil fade away at d expense of ur eternal life. I feel sorry 4u. U just cant see beyond ur nose. Acept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by akagaba(f): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
I pray sincerely dat d foolisnes, blindnes, ignorance& daftines dat is upon"danka7777 and femmymata be set loose. I command d devil 2take his hands off thes guys and set their souls free, Amen. DANKA7777 N FEMMYMAta, u ar free frm ths darknes, evil n bondage that has bound ur souls ijn, Amen. Im waitin 2receive ur testimonies. God bles u.

1 Like

Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by ukpain(f): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] eyes hav not see nor ear heard, neigther has it into the heart of man dat which god had prepared for us that will make heaven by his grace. Dont be deceived
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Agimor(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
chimex38: Thinkin about ones favorite dishes;my favorite, fufu wth Ede soup for d natural meals and spagetti for d synthetic as i jst had them 2day in separate meals & i wouldnt stop eatin dem for anything (at least for now). I begin 2 wonda, with the way the world especiially we Nigerians put interest in eating even at times overfilln ourselves to make sure we empty d whole plate.
At home, today the fridge is filled with assorted food, snacks and drinks, the next two days its empty!
Nowadays, inspite of poverty, most nigerians take appetizers equivalent to 3-square meal between their meals jst to have their mouth moving.
You can imagine about 7 people or more on a small pot of jollof rice both d hungry and the 'not hungry' day in day out. Its kind of getting 'scary' especially in mostly tertiary hnstitutions. it leaves me to wonda whether heaven can truely b enjoyable without my fufu & edesoup at least for those who would make heaven with me...?. Lol
Pity poor you.comparing the things of the world to the spiritual is quite pathetic.
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Solozzo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
Heaven or paradise represenents man desire for the best in life- everyone wishes everlasting life, peace , good health and political stability. Religious groups believe that God had prepared this place for. Their dedicated members and is only accessible after death, so as to keep their devoted. Where do animals and plants go after death? The fact is there is no evidence of such a place as heaven, hell or paradise, but we can create it by ourselves on earth.
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Femmymata2(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
I don't intend to treat any God with disdain so forgive me. The devil knows he/she is destined for hell fire as he/she can always confirm that in the revelation. I've choosen 'Hell fire'(not a wish) where my body,spirit will burn forever along with satan,demon, d non-religious of all ages and sex,prostitutes,corrupt politicians. I will surely look out for the my favourite sportstars,moviestars,famous pastors,presidents,politicians and great people who i was unable to meet in my lifetime. HELL RESERVE MY SPACE please fck HEAVEN
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Femmymata2(m): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
ionwuachu: Just confirmed. There is DSTV in heaven
Hope they install one in HELL. GOD is merciful and not a Dictator like hitler and abacha
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by jaykaye: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
Femmymata2: I don't intend to treat any God with disdain so forgive me. The devil knows he/she is destined for hell fire as he/she can always confirm that in the revelation. I've choosen 'Hell fire'(not a wish) where my body,spirit will burn forever along with satan,demon, d non-religious of all ages and sex,prostitutes,corrupt politicians. I will surely look out for the my favourite sportstars,moviestars,famous pastors,presidents,politicians and great people who i was unable to meet in my lifetime. HELL RESERVE MY SPACE please fck HEAVEN

Wow shocked shocked hope u not a demon
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by BusHouse(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Femmymata2: I don't intend to treat any God with disdain so forgive me. The devil knows he/she is destined for hell fire as he/she can always confirm that in the revelation. I've choosen 'Hell fire'(not a wish) where my body,spirit will burn forever along with satan,demon, d non-religious of all ages and sex,prostitutes,corrupt politicians. I will surely look out for the my favourite sportstars,moviestars,famous pastors,presidents,politicians and great people who i was unable to meet in my lifetime. HELL RESERVE MY SPACE please fck HEAVEN
Another demon in Nl, hmnnnn. May God save your soul?
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Femmymata2(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
BusHouse: Another demon in Nl, hmnnnn. May God save your soul?
Until when God saves the devil soul so will mine be saved. So its impossible, down i go
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by akagaba(f): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Femmymata2: Until when God saves the devil soul so will mine be saved. So its impossible, down i go
So be it 4u, rot in hell.
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Femmymata2(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2012
akagaba: So be it 4u, rot in hell.
Thanks bro, hope u make to heaven in jesus name
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by novenaven(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2012
Femmymata2: I will surely miss epl,champiöns league,movies,music video,fine sexy chics e.t.c. I won't trade this for just bowing down daily and telling one all-knowing God that he/she is good. HELL Here i come..
/ U NEED URGENT HELP!
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Rossikk(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2012
akagaba: Guy, I feel sorry 4u, a very big sorry. My only worry is dat by d time u come 2kno ths truth, it must hav been too late 4u 2repent. I feel like cryin 4u cus iv neva seen such grave ignorance& dumbnes, waisted soul. Satan has just blinded u and polluted ur mind against ths truth. U ar d most pathetic person ive eva seen, ur condition is worst than thos dat died in dana plane crash becus tho u ar alive, u ar completely dead, buried in abject darknes& being manipulated by ur father- d devil. U ar an anti-christ and thats why i feel a great deal of sorry 4u. Guy, believ it or not, heaven& hell is real. And we all shal face either of thes two on d last day of d coming of d son of God, Jesus Christ. Al wat u need 2be saved is 2believ in ur heart& confes wit ur mouth that Jesus xst is d son of God. Hell is a place wher ther will be eternal weepin n gnashing of teeth 4eva. Thnk abt ths...

COME ON SHUT UP MY FRIEND. BRAINWASHED IGNORAMUS.
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by Femmymata2(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
ujchief:
yea. Heaven is God's dweling place. We're going to dwel here on earth. 3 and half yrs after rapture, christ wil come back with the raptured to reign here on earth for a thousand yrs here on earth, thats what the bible called the millenium reign of christ (Rev 20:4) After the milenium reign, satan wil be released to tempt people again for an unspecified period (Rev 20:10). After this, christ wil return again, this time around to cast satan and his fellowers (including death and hell) to the lake of fire as recorded in Rev 20:14, this is the 2nd death.
After the 2nd death, God will miraculously make this earth a perfect place, and we'll live here on earth.
So God can make the earth a perfect place miraculously. Meaning there'll be no more evil,pain and death, i'll like to know if people have freewill on the new earth.
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by sukarmaris: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
I want to be there 4 eternal life, mind you it is not by force, if u want to be there then work hard for it. So stop blarbering okk
Re: How Enjoyable Is Heaven Without Food? by chimex38: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
#Retrospect
So no harmless food discussion cause all these belief talks.? Oh mehn!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SuperYum Cakes & Bakes★★★★★ / If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Eating Snake Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.