Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You (7465 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Who Cook Better: Male Or Female / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by disney(f): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2006
Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You Do? What Would You Do?

Ladies,
What would you do if you found out that your lover boy knows how to cook more than you do? Will you take it lightly or get jealous or pretend to be happy with it or work on your cooking skills grin. What you think?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by hotangel2(f): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2006
Haa! I will soo freaking happy. Do u know how many guys know how to cook?? Few. So i happen to get one that knows how to cook, even better than i am. It's a goal!

I will be really happy, why should i be jealous. No reason whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Fumi(f): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2006
Hello,

thats a nice forum here about cooking ;-)

In my own case, my husband cooks better than i do. But we love to cook together, so both of us can learn. For example: i love cooking asian/italian food. My husband loves cooking nigerian food. So i learn aswell how to cook nigerian food, because i find it at times difficult! But i love nigerian food anyway, cant help it.

greetings

fumi
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by debanjee(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2006
v
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by locia(f): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2006
well i would only learn from him or he would have to cook every time while i watch him. but there is no shame in that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by icingbaby(f): 4:49am On Feb 05, 2006
disney:

Ladies,
What would you do if you found out that your lover boy knows how to cook more than you do? Will you take it lightly or get jealous or pretend to be happy with it or work on your cooking skills grin. What you think?
i will be very very happy, he can cook all he want anyday anytime why i learn from him, i will take it lightly because i  already know I'm not a good cooker, and it's not a big deal to me. if i can get a lover that can cook better than me, i will think God  for answering my prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by nana(f): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2006
grew up all her life surrounded with maids doing everything.I was once in the same shoes but all thanks to boarding house and my mum.If the guy cooks better,I will be happy,though,he should be ready for competition cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by nikinash(f): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2006
Ladies,
What would you do if you found out that your lover boy knows how to cook more than you do? Will you take it lightly or get jealous or pretend to be happy with it or work on your cooking skills . What you think?
enjoy it while it lasts grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by debolaige(f): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2006
I don't cook at all. My boyfriend does all the cooking. I am a full-time mother of 2 boys and all I do all day is run around after them. I will do anything but cook. I just hate being in the kitchen. We have been living together for over 6 years and he is not complaining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Rhodalyn(f): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2006
if you cant cook and your boyfriend can, whats the big deal in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by babwilms(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2006
As a nigerian, its more than a big deal that my wife cant cook, i cant come home to a delicious meal unless i go to the kitchen myself. Any nigerian girl that can't cook needs to go back home and learn few tips from mummy or daddy
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by mamaput(f): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2006
My ex Husband can cook better that i and he loves cooking.
the only thing he could do very well .he can even magic up a new dish from leftovers.
I was lucky then i never had to cook .
He always said he dose not like to it what is cooked when he comes home, but wants cook what he feels like eating at that moment.
But the kitchen was always a mess and i cleaned up after him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by nikinash(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2006
and problem solved, he cooks you clean up. i think that is great arrangement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Hotstepper(f): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2006
oh itz even better as if I know am covered
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by reniks(f): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2006
My boyfriend being a better cook?That would be SO nice.I wont be slightly jealous cos i know i'm a good cook.Even if i wasn't i still wouldn't be jealous.Infact i'd love him more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Bisiriyu: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2006
That will be lovely. Two good cooks. It will be fun. We'll learn from each other because he cant know every thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by eveseh(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2006
that's lilbit too bad for a woman,i think embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Damest09(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
That will be great and will be a dream come true. I'll like to marry a guy that can cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by iice(f): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2006
Wondeful! am ready to eat grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by soulpatrol(f): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
more power to him then. and he can keep the food coming! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
i love good food tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2006
it would be bliss

pure bliss

specially if we can cook different things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by ladykool(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2006
no problem it will be good cuz he will be cooking for me and it will be a blessing to me cuz i will not like to stress ma sef to much! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2006
this one doesn't even know how to cook chocho
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by kike001(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2006
woow dats really hot breakfast in bed lunch in bed dats well sexy i love it wooow dats really gud its not like im not gonna cook but dats real gud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by glow(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2006
i'll be jealous and i'll work on my culinary skills
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Wumine(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2006
That will be great cos it means i'll spend less time in the kitchen and eat very good food cos am a good cook too (i.e. if he is willing to cook). After all my brother cooks far better than his wife and she is not bothered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by chiomiski(f): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2006
ah, u are asking i will be very happy oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Chinie(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2006
that will be very nice cus i wouldn't have to anything at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2006
then there would be serious competition cause its not possible grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Keziah(f): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2007
If most of you ladies are Nigerians and living in Naija + married to a correct Naija guy. Your being happy about the situation will be a good way of insulting your parents (don't ask me how and don't get offended). That's the way it goes.

A Correct Naija guy no go ever gree say na him go dey go kitchen go cook everyday. Aba! ladies let's be realistic pls.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Can Cook Better Than You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
@keziah, that is why you have to open your eye when choosing, because if a guy want to turn me to his cook, i will definitely send him to the left.  am sorry to say this, but 90% of all Nigeria all niger guys cannot treat a lady right. not because they don't want to, but they don't know how. imagine a guy takes his girl friend to mcdonald's,  and he went to sit down why she had the poor lady ordering the food he will eat. i wonder what she will do when they get married. nonsence

@deebanji and babwillow, i see you are the only guyz that has posted on this thread, tell me u guyz open the car doors for your girlfriend, tell me you order food for her, tell me you give her gift just because it a wednesday, tell me you did not tell her to ties her show lace the last time she wanted to fall or did you tie it for her?tell me you call her at least 10 ntimes a day the day you did not see her. what does it cost you? tell me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Love Food?? She Loves U Too / How To Safely Use Cooking Gas Cylinders / Dish Washer In Nigerian Kitchen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.