Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT (771 Views)

Frank Odey's 7 Days Intensive E-Course On Job Hunt Mastery Is Loaded!!! Check / INTENSIVE TRAINING/SEMINAR ON WEB-DESIGNING/HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT / SITP (Shell Intensive Training Programme) Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by otuonye(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING AND HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT

Yes, our company MAXIMUM INSIGHT GLOBAL SERVICES has raised the stakes again in the ICT arena.  We are organizing an INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE TRAINING & HOSTING in Port Harcourt.

The workshop will be conducted on the 6th – 9th February, 2008. There will be two sessions:
Morning Session [9am – 12 pm each day]; Afternoon Session [2pm – 5pm each day].

The venue will be:
MAXIMUM INSIGHT GLOBAL SERVICES;
9 Agudama Avenue, D/line,
Port Harcourt.

COST:
The workshop fee is FREE! However, interested participants are required to register with the sum of Three Thousand Naira [N3000] only. Interested participants are required to register for the workshop on/before 6th February, 2008.

If you have been longing for an opportunity to learn how to design websites at a low cost, here is the chance!
Tell your friends and relatives about this rare offer! Encourage everyone around to register for the workshop. It will be a life-changing opportunity!

EXPECTED BENEFITS:
In just 3 hours, we design websites for as much as N100,000. Come and learn how to make as much as N100,000 by designing websites. This is not a joke! Our former students are making huge sums of money by implementing the skills we taught them!

We empower people, so that they can learn skills with which they can stand on their own and make their own money.
Would you not rather be empowered by us?

Remember, the workshop will be held in Port Harcourt only - and the registration is just N3000 only.

If you need to talk to us, for more information, please call the following numbers:
084-905907;  07035541761

Or, you can come to our office at

MAXIMUM INSIGHT GLOBAL SERVICES
9 Agudama Street, D/line,
Port Harcourt
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by otuonye(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2008
If you have younger ones who have just finished school and do not know what to do before school resumes, let them come for this workshop. Even if they do not use it to make money, they will be exposed to so many details of ICT.

If you are seeking to make money in ICT, I would suggest that you come for this workshop and learn the skills that will take you to greater heights.

If you are a graduate seeking employment, this is an opportunity to take control of your future and your time. Do not depend on employers who will end up insulting your intelligence. Come and learn great, new skills that will elevate you to higher position in career and fiinance.

Remember: MAXIMUM INSIGHT GLOBAL SERVICES
9 AGUDAMA AVENUE, D/LINE,
PORT HARCOURT

THE REGISTRATION IS 3000.
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by otuonye(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
Call now to register!

084-905907
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by otuonye(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2008
We are happy to see how eager Nigerians are in empowering themselves for the future. A lot of people have started making calls and reserving seats for the workshop. This tells how enthusiastic they are!

We call on others to make up their minds soon enough and make that call. Get registered!

Call now to register!

084-905907
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by onavae(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2008
eh ya, i saw tis post late. i for enta am. are u still doing it or will u do it again anytime soon?
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by otuonye(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2008
Yes, we are doing it again! It's going to be on the 6 - 9 February 2008. If you want to be part of this event, call the numbers below and make more enquiries.

Call
084-905907

Call now!
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by eduaustin(m): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2008
@Poster, please what is the closing date for registration. Despite the fact the you said that its gonna be a free Workshop, you are asking us to pay 3000naira. Can you say what its for? Just being curious anyway since you said its a free workshop!
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
edu_austin:

@Poster, please what is the closing date for registration. Despite the fact the you said that its going to be a free Workshop, you are asking us to pay 3000naira. Can you say what its for? Just being curious anyway since you said its a free workshop!

My brother, sorry for the late reply. The truth is this: The website designing course normally costs up to 35,000 in Port Harcourt. But we are taking that amount off. Instead, interested participants are requiired to pay a registration sum of 3000, which will cover for some logistics and other things during the program.

the registration is still on and will continue till the starting date of the workshop.

Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2008
Participants have started registering. Join now to avoid a rush!
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
Register now to avoid the rush. If you are still interested, why not join the line now.
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2008
Registration is still on. The Registration Form is only 3000. The workshop fee is FREE!

Avail yourself of the rare opportunity and be a webmaster!

THE MAXIMUM INSIGHT TEAM
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2008
We are happy with the registration so far. It shows how eager Nigerians are willing to get out of joblessness and get something doing.

The registration has increased so much. If you are still contemplating, please make up your mind in time. Time is running out.

Moreso, if you have young ones that just finished schooling, invite them to register for the course. Also, if you are a graduate who is still waiting for that white-collar job with a bank, oil company, etc - make something useful out of the time you have to stay at home.

The workshop is FREE. However, particpants are required to pay just a registration fee of 3,000 [Three Thousand Naira] only.

For further details:
9 Agudama Avenue, D-line,
Port Harcourt

or you can call: 07035541761; 084-905907
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
I think this is the most useful post i've seen is this course going to take place in Lagos and when because currently i am in school and the idea of working for another person is so depressing.

[size=26pt][/size] I would love to register
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
pc guru:

I think this is the most useful post i've seen is this course going to take place in Lagos and when because currently i am in school and the idea of working for another person is so depressing.

[size=26pt][/size] I would love to register

No, instead the workshop is going to hold in PH. We intend to come to either Lagos or Ibadan by the middle of the year. So, expect us then.

Thanks.

For those of you still in PH, you can still take advantage of the offer and register. The workshop is free! The registration is only N3000 [Three Thousand Naira] only.

THE MAXIMUM INSIGHT TEAM
Re: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP ON WEBSITE DESIGNING & HOSTING IN PORT HARCOURT by oneperson: 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2008
For all interested participants, the regitration will end on the 6th February 2008. Actually, that is the date on which the workshop will start.

Thanks.
THE MAXIMUM INSIGHT TEAM

(1) (Reply)

Chams Management Trainee Apt. Test Dis Friday / Help Please / ....hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.