Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? (746 Views)

Would You Have Ur Child Carry This Hairstyle For Christmas? / If Dis Waz Ur Child Wat Name Wud U Kal Him / What Will U Name Ur Child/children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by ewoma1989(f): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2012
parents /parents 2 be!!!!!@ wat age shud ur child use his/her first phone!!!!!!!!
Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by zayhal(f): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Immediately he/she leaves secondary school. The land phone is at home to use.
Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by JallowBah(f): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
To have a phone from about 6years of age when she goes out with her friends, no problem.
To bring to school and have full control herself, from around 12.
Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
i think a NL search will produce an epic thread on the subject already.
Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by CrazyMan(m): 1:35am On Sep 04, 2012
ewoma1989: parents /parents 2 be!!!!!@ wat age shud ur child use his/her first phone!!!!!!!!
My child is getting a phone the day he/she touches down on this planet. smiley

Cos I would love to constantly hear his/her voice even when I'm in the office, or maybe I travel out of the state say a week or two. cool

Now when am away, and I begin to feel bored and stressed out, sad

I'll just put a call across to my beautiful little baby, and guess what...life is back to normal. kiss
Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by MrsChima1(f): 2:11am On Sep 04, 2012
When he or she gets their first paycheck.

1 Like

Re: Parents /parents 2 Be!!!!!@ Wat Age Shud Ur Child Use His/her First Phone? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
My child got hers in grade one, school banned using the front desk phone so I added a line to my cOntract and got her iphone4s ,I take it away to ground her if she's not listening or doing things wrong, it works like a charm cool

(1) (Reply)

Oluwashola Saraki Wasiri Of Ilorin Has Died Yesterday Night . Rip / What Would You Suggest To This? / Important Security Tips In Your Home And Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.