Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Would You Suggest To This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Suggest To This? (745 Views)

Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Marital Conflict - What Do You Suggest? / Pls Suggest Baby Lotion For My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Suggest To This? by DrKlever(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
A situation arose in a family, the man earns N250,000 a month and the wife earns N350,000 a month and they work in the same company. One of them has to leave the job because it's the company's new policy that couples will no more be tolerated. Who do you think should leave the job with effective reasons?
Re: What Would You Suggest To This? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2013
DrKlever: A situation arose in a family, the man earns N250,000 a month and the wife earns N350,000 a month and they work in the same company. One of them has to leave the job because it's the company's new policy that couples will no more be tolerated. Who do you think should leave the job with effective reasons?

What's with this topic sef?
This is like the 10th time i'm seeing it here this week. undecided
How about reading rule 14 before posting? !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story... / Abusive Brothers/negligent Families / ''don't Stop Believin''motivates 3 Men To Swim To Shore After Boat Capsizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.