Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video (17136 Views)

NBC Bans Olamide Song, 'Don't-Stop' For Vulgar Lyrics / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by ambrosini593(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Wande Coal‘s latest video ‘Go low’ has received a ban from the National Broadcasting Commission, a week and two days after the video was premiered.

We’re told the NBC has released a list of videos which included the MAVIN Records’ video which was directed and shot by Mr Moe Musa in the UK.

The NTBB (not to be broadcast) ban however only restricts the video from being played on ‘Free-to-air’ TV stations. That means viewers of cable TV stations can still watch the video as the ban doesn’t affect them from playing it.

E-mails sent to the NBC were not replied as at the time of this report.
www.thenetng.com/2012/09/01/nbc-bans-wande-coals-go-low-video/
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maybe Kenny Sain`t Brown pulled some strings...

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by KINGwax(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Wande is an idiott. I knw wot their intention is. They're tryin to reach to the international community. He shld ask why his boss ran out on goods music in the first place. The video is nothin but indecency

4 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by jimssifne: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
KSB you don happy now shey!!
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
These NBC people are just fulls. That's why we can never grow cos we are always pretenders. Many of them in the so called NBC commit lots of immoral atrocities. There's always something to be learnt from everything that happens. Either good or bad. This is the more reason our minds are not exposed and opened. I would only support them if it was really graphical but apart from that they should let it be.. Imagine banning a song because it says 'enter the place and see if you no go carry bele too'

Poop people..

3 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
KINGwax: Wande is an idiott
Why would you say that? Would he be the first to feature nude girls in his video?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by DHeirApparent: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
I haven't seen the video. What's wrong with it.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by jimssifne: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
KINGwax: Wande is an idiott
wetin come make am idiott....bascard
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by eminemkayc: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2012
Nice one. All these indecent videos shud be kicked out from our local scenes for d sake of our kids.

6 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
D-Heir Apparent:
KSB was the cause of the ban. Her twitter war with the dude drew media attention to the video.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by alaoeri: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Kenny finally achieve her aim but to be realistic ωε have music video that's more raw than this yet not ban.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by dipo1: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
KINGwax: Wande is an idiott. I knw wot their intention is. They're tryin to reach to the international community. He shld ask why his boss ran out on goods music in the first place. The video is nothin but indecency

What's the crime if he's trying to reach international community? The guy is trying to progress in his chosen career - i don't see any wrong.

Moreover there is nothing indecent in that video. A girl in underwear is no big deal
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Does it mean that these NBC people dont fvck ? Why ban a romantic masterpiece. Hypocrites!!
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
eminemkayc: Nice one. All these indecent videos shud be kicked out from our local scenes for d sake of our kids.

Which kids? Is it only from videos they get corrupt? What abt their friend that watch Indecency at home and come to tell them abt it?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by ajf(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
There is nothing in the video... Girls wearing pants ehn ehn
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by lynxpro(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
redcliff: These NBC people are just fulls. That's why we can never grow cos we are always pretenders. Many of them in the so called NBC commit lots of immoral atrocities. There's always something to be learnt from everything that happens. Either good or bad. This is the more reason our minds are not exposed and opened. I would only support them if it was really graphical but apart from that they should let it be.. Imagine banning a song because it says 'enter the place and see if you no go carry bele too'

Poop people..

So your point is? That we glorify immoral atrocities?
I'm yet to see the video anyway.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by wasiudvd(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Don J will soon reply NBC on twitter, the way he replied kenny st. Yellow.
He getti plenty plent thinz wey no suppose to happen 4 disi lyf, plenty plenty tinz, plenty plenty...
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by CLIQBOY(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
What about flavour aradarada? :-P
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Kolade9(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hope they banned Durella's club rock video too,because na thesame category the two videos dey..

3 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2012
Fvcking hypocrites everywhere. Them for ban us from watching tv na. Or olympics sef cos those female beach volleyballers wear bikinis too.

5 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by nikkyshyne(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
I watched the video for the 1st time on Nigezie friday. My tot went to Kenny saint. She was right to some extent 'indecency'. Wande was feeling like a wanna be. Tryin to pull that off.

1 Like

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
lynxpro:

So your point is? That we glorify immoral atrocities?
I'm yet to see the video anyway.

No, don't get me wrong...we have the option of being good or bad people. The choice is ours.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by redcliff: 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
nikkyshyne: I watched the video for the 1st time on Nigezie friday. My tot went to Kenny saint. She was right to some extent 'indecency'. Wande was feeling like a wanna be. Tryin to pull that off.

The kenny sent sef wey dey talk, isn't she a divorced, less talented born-again wanna be fvck?
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Goldenheart(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
redcliff:

Which kids? Is it only from videos they get corrupt? What abt their friend that watch Indecency at home and come to tell them abt it?
..........so because their frends re corupt, the kids shud be allowed too? I wonder hw people reason.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Alaafialoro(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
I saw d video yesterday& I was not particularly stunned.. I think we‘ve seen more of those type of videos& it seems unfair banning only this one when there are more dat are not banned..may be KSB has something to do with dis ban.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by proudlyafrican(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2012
D-Heir Apparent:

Click the link to watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZGGz_HPmo
I didn`t find anything wrong with the video,just the unclad babes dancing but we have seen more to that in few video`s.
Wish him good luck.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by eminemkayc: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Immorality should NEVER be glorified. NO MATTER WAT. despite the fact tht as young people, u want to see thse things on tv doesnt mean its appropraite. its RUNG!! truth be told. An intelligent brillant/talented musician dont necessarily need to flood his/her video with nude females to make a mark. Eminem for e.g hardly put on scantily dressed ladies on his video but this guy is MULTIPLATNUM SELLIN RAPPER!

10 Likes

Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
eminemkayc: Nice one. All these indecent videos shud be kicked out from our local scenes for d sake of our kids.
Shut the fok up,one man,s meat is another man,s poison,if you don,t like it don,t buy it,but do not call for its ban.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Alaafialoro(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2012
obalolaunited: Chei naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose grin
Guy,is this ur new anthem?? You post dis on every thread. Pls,stop dis poo.
Re: NBC Bans Wande Coal's 'Go Low' Video by Kaellivi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
redcliff: Fvcking hypocrites everywhere. Them for ban us from watching tv na. Or olympics sef cos those female beach volleyballers wear bikinis too.
guy, they are just doing their job,it has nothing to do with their private lives,sometimes i dont know how you guys think

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Girls Dancing Like They Are Having Sex On A Music Video.. Lord Have Merc / Wizkid's Soco Emerges As The Most Searched Term In Nigeria - Google / Davido – Gobe (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.