Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians (2694 Views)

2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Where Are These Nigerian Musicians? (Pictures) / Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by mcdust: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
Before you start reading if you know you cant help being bias, then close this page on second thought regardless of how you feel i think you need to know the truth… so read on

10 Tunde Ednut

I honestly thought he was into standup comedy at least that is what he claimed to be doing back in the UK, but for reasons best known to him, he actually considers himself a musician, so he rushed back to naija where anything goes and started occupying useful space. I listened to Tunde Ednut Ft. Dr Sid – Catching Cold though this track might have fooled a lot of people I was not fooled by it
If he sang in the days of moses he’ll probably be stoned to death .. #JustSaying

9 Xo Senavoe

This is another dude I still find it hard to understand, I think he would make a better comedian than Mr. Tunde Ednut. This dude had the opportunity to rap beside M.I yes .. Mr Incredible of Choc City and he flopped, have you ever heard a retard rap?!, if no.. then pick up any of Xo Senavo’s song.

He should just get a job one that will not require him to open his mouth…

8 Dr Sid

WHAT !!!! are u surprised he made the list well I think its time we call a spade a spade, he has been hiding behind the wonderful beats of Don Jazzy for too long… Please WTF is YOLO, tell me he was seriously drunk when he wrote that song.

This dude will earn more fixing teeth than mounting stages, the breakup of MoHit records has revealed a lot of talentless peeps no more hiding behind Don Jazzy.

He’s lucky he has a medical degree… oya Mr. Sidney Onoriode Esiri go back to dentistry your lack of talent is no longer needed.

7 Goldie

Most Nigerians actually call her the Lady Gaga of Nigeria, what a disrespectful statement, if not for the hit single You Know It Ft. Eldee that was spiced up by eldee about a year ago she has nothing to brag about …
I take that back her act on the just concluded BBA is worthy of history, she hides her talentless nature behind her masquerade like clothing, disorganized makeup and the lack of facial beauty..

The bottom line is this goldie is just another talentless individual and if she was a man no one will give her the audience she has today.

6 K-Switch

If K-Switch did not make this list,then the world have actually come to an end, just like his name goes he switches on and off yet nothing to write home about.

I don’t know if he sings or rap I just know he falls under the class of top 10 ‘wackest’ musicians in Nigeria, He also holds a degree so I think he should stop occupying radio space and get himself a day job, I heard MTN is hiring marketers, He is no longer with Don Jazzy so there is no more hiding place for his lack of talent.

5 Blackface

Hmmm .. this dude is just sad , it’s clear that he had a hand in the slow success of TuFace years back, the moment the group broke up TuFace became the shining light. I actually attended a party and the celebrant had to beg peep to take pictures with him.

Blackface is completely insignificant in the Nigerian music industry with flows that promote poverty within the nation what do you expect.

4 B-Red

Nothing to be said here.. As long as music is concerned you are just completely hopeless and you know it

3 Sina Rambo

B-Red’s brother , this dude makes ‘wackness’ have swag, he’s specially talentless and does not have the right to call himself a rapper, if HipHop was a world this dude will be the devil , down below ensuring nothing goes well. He lacks basic word play coordination and he’s lyrically dead… I mean that literally

2 Kida Kudz

Thank God for peak milk, if not peeps like this will not be given the opportunity to torment us, he dropped SWAG OR DIE , after listening to it I chose DIE …

I wokeup one morning and I heard a diss track from this dude to sina Rambo and I wept…

Talent – zero

Lyrical -zero

Creativity- zero

Skills – zero

1. Vic O

The epitome of stupidity, he does not even deserve to be on this list, I want to apologize for rating him among other talentless musicians because he’s not a musician.

On his official Facebook page he has this to say about himself

VIC O
In summary he just a clown, this dude makes Kida Kudz and sina Rambo sound like mode nine.

If the Nigeria government actually cared about its citizens they will pay the psychiatric bill for this dude.

I don’t advice him to get a day job except he can find one that will not require him to use his brain.

source: http://justnaija.com/top-10-wackest-nigerian-musicians/

Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by eduson33(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2012
**wispering**
madam,abeg mix peper soup & beans
:add 3 kpome
:3 plantain
enough okporoko.
Spray some stew & ewedu on top if possible.no time!
mcdust:

source: http://justnaija.com/top-10-wackest-nigerian-musicians/
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by mikuz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lwkmd
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by mcdust: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
eduson33: **wispering**
madam,abeg mix peper soup & beans
:add 3 kpome
:3 plantain
enough okporoko.
Spray some stew & ewedu on top if possible.no time!

pass me some ...LOL
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by eduson33(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Na kpomo i fit give you.take if you like..
Eeem,madam,come collect your money jare make i waka 4rm dis useless thread
mcdust:

pass me some ...LOL
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by Donjajas: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by fergieboy: 10:56pm On May 19, 2020
Hmm I like kida kudz though..
Re: Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians by paulolee(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2020
nice

(1) (Reply)

Gandhi Jayanti Deshbhakti Songs, Gandhi Jayanti Patriotic Songs / Dj Nesco – Best Of Tekno 2019 Mix / Mixtape Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.