Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria (1944 Views)

The Wackest Songs On Billboards Top 20 / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? / Top 10 ‘wackest’ Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by timmyoj(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
sky-b takes the no.1 spot.
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
wondering wut u hope to gain with this
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by blinx(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
Well, sinece the moderator shut down the Rugged Mode thread, some has to start another one that call for more insult and he feel he has to do it.
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by OfficeGirl(f): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2009
Uhmm
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by ofokasibe: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2009
blinx:

Well, sinece the moderator shut down the Rugged Mode thread, some has to start another one that call for more insult and he feel he has to do it.

abi o blinx,, a rugged mode thread would have been better sef with sauron, tosin, dejiariyo,javalove,magnum and co being the main actors, and come to think of it .is it the sky-b that sang with nigga raw and duncan mighty?
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by MojiEsther(f): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
Sky B now, He sang that popular song with the crappy video. The chorus is like this:

'My baby, my baby
You are the one that i'm calling, i'm calling
Ohhh my baby, my baby"

The song was really popular but i dont think the guy was really smart about it.
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by tosinaded(m): 1:00am On Feb 07, 2009
never heard of the guy!!!!!
una just dey promo am for here
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 07, 2009
MojiEsther:

Sky B now, He sang that popular song with the crappy video. The chorus is like this:

'My baby, my baby
Ohhh my baby, my baby"

Loved the chorus of that song cheesy
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by owolomo(m): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2009
@tosin, lmao/////u don mad finish
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by princesa(f): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
MojiEsther:

'My baby, my baby
Ohhh my baby, my baby"

u mean Nigeria Eminem
self aclaimed he is
i concurr
that guy cant sing to save his life grin
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 08, 2009
Rasqui has to be the wackiest ever!!! He has no rival!!!
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2009
leave Nigerian Usher alone jare wink
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by chiogo(f): 2:51am On Feb 11, 2009
What do you mean by "self-acclaimed"?? You mean they call themselves wack? makes no sense.

Me no listen to naija rappers anyway tongue
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by princesa(f): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2009
then you aint living the life cool
Re: Wackest Self-acclaimed Rapper In Nigeria by Tonyet1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2009
that dude sky b was just hungry so he dropped some sh##t and everyone bought it, so he is rich and would not want to sing again

some sing out of hunger

some sing out of thirst for fame

some sing out of the drive to show talents

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Studio Name For Me Pls / The 12 Most Expensive Music Videos Of All Time / NEW MUSIC: "What A Bang Bang" -omawumi Ft 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.