Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again (3919 Views)

ENDTIME Nudeness: Orisun Presenter Habibat Jinad Goes Wild Again / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
Banned by Ikenna351 in Car Talk for for being a nuisance in cartalk. Ban expires on 7:23am On Sep 03

The above message is what I got when I checked my profile just now.

1. I don't even visit the Auto or car-talk forum so why was I banned?

2. I would like the mods to quote the 'nuisance' I made to get banned.

3. I demand an immediate apology for this embarrassment.

Seun and mods, please look into this and treat immediately.

PDude.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
@r231 and Freiburger

I said I want my complain looked into ASAP. If it is to ban someone, you guys are fast in doing that. But when its to correct ur fuckkk ups, you guys will be dragging your feet.

I'm still waiting to know why I was banned from a forum I don't even visit.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by kay9(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sorry bro. I'm personally considering quitting NL entirely; there are lotsa other cool naija sites out there. Seun and his pals are losing it. Even Gary Cahill wouldnt lose it the way they are. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Ikenna351 its good to see you are presently in this forum. Now come and answer for yourself. Why was I banned from your forum when I don't even visit it? And how was I being a 'nuisance'?

I need answers quickly.

this board: DICKtator, lonelydora(f), Mit_comms, TLU, bularuz, Samabu07, Sheguama, motocross, x-real(m), Akosbaba(m), biggzman, mrchuckz, tyson55(m), abrazar(m), lopon, Toktee, Zi, Ikenna351(m), Gochyz, semid4lyfe(m), Tobbyo, zuma4k(m), simdam500(m), Gideonyte(m), .bbpreye, otodeluxe(m), sexkillz(m) and 40 guest(s)
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tyranny Abuse of power

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
Una be fool: Tyranny Abuse of power

Bruv, can you just imagine the nonsense?
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by r231(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2012
Car Talk / Re: Picture Of A Double Decker Keke Napep by pDude(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31
There is garri on the upper deck and cassava bread in the lower.

I think.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by r231(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude:

He banned you for trolling, the topic does not have anything to do with garri
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
r231: Car Talk / Re: Picture Of A Double Decker Keke Napep by pDude(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31
There is garri on the upper deck and cassava bread in the lower.

I think.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

You think? So you are not sure?

These guys sha.

So I can't crack a joke on nairaland again without being labelled a troll. Na real wa for una.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude:

Oh I forgot to tell you bro. Mine is "Ban expires on 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2013" @ computer for a section I seldom visit and my first visit to the section two days after I joined this website for just an unintentional little offense. 1 year ban lmao grin. Sometimes we don't value what we have until we loose it grin. Just take it cool bro and let the land keep on sharing the naira and lenghten ban cool
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by r231(m): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
pDude:

These guys sha.

So I can't crack a joke on nairaland again without being labelled a troll. Na real wa for una.

read it again

thats what you said NOT me
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Tgirl4real(f): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
kay9: Sorry bro. I'm personally considering quitting NL entirely; there are lotsa other cool naija sites out there. Seun and his pals are losing it. Even Gary Cahill wouldnt lose it the way they are. tongue

Can u show me the way plz? I need to start a private diary. cheesy
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Tenderly1(f): 12:01am On Sep 03, 2012
nairaland is loosing it.the most annoying thing about these mods is that they behave as if they are gods,no body can talk to them,and they don't take correction.seun abeg shine ur eye wela make ur site nor cast.am ouuratt hia

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2012
I was banned by michellin in the culture section to "help calm my nerves" after arguing with other nlders....and yet you have a user in the politics, culture, ethnic, nairaland/general sections using racial slurs and being disrespectful to other members freely.

It's like wtf??

I know its hard for the mods to "keep up" but its like if you can identify me and other "long time members" as being trouble makers thus deserving of a ban surely you can ones who come on here simply to troll.

Whatever happened to checking on the "hot threads" for misconduct and IP bans? Its rediculous.

3 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 03, 2012
kay9: Sorry bro. I'm personally considering quitting NL entirely; there are lotsa other cool naija sites out there. Seun and his pals are losing it. Even Gary Cahill wouldnt lose it the way they are. tongue

lol I feel you.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2012
Una be fool: Oh I forgot to tell you bro. Mine is "Ban expires on 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2013" @ computer for a section I seldom visit and my first visit to the section two days after I joined this website for just an unintentional little offense. 1 year ban lmao grin. Sometimes we don't value what we have until we loose it grin. Just take it cool bro and let the land keep on sharing the naira and lenghten ban cool

1 year ban? Lol.

I am banned from the culture section until the 13th.

Smh.

Banned by michelin89 in Culture for i'm giving you a two week vacation to calm your nerves-. Ban expires on 5:58pm On Sep 13

Lol.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by sambos994(m): 12:21am On Sep 03, 2012
I know...when they ban people they turn trigger-happy

1 Like

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Tenderly1(f): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2012
sambos994: I know...when they ban people they turn trigger-happy
then they are kids.we need to be matured in nl
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by sambos994(m): 12:42am On Sep 03, 2012
Hope you are viewing Seun take note. Also ban tribalists.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2012
sambos994: Hope you are viewing Seun take note. Also ban tribalists.

Exactly. If I can be banned for cracking a joke, I believe tribalists who do worse should be banned as well.

7 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude: [/b]

Exactly. If I can be banned for cracking a joke, I believe tribalists who do worse should be banned as well.

My point EXACTLY.

And (fake) racist trolls. tongue
Spamming the forum and s@%#.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by kay9(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2012
@Tg and MsDarkSkin, i'm out in the field presently and my laptop is @ home. No worry, soon as i get home i'll take time n look up the several naija forums friends have been askin me to join and post the cool ones here.

By the way, ''cool ones'' are those where i can be allowed to check the asking price of one modu of Gary Cahill any time i want. cool The Wuss-named-Sexkillz can eat his heart out.

2 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Odunnu: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2012
pDude:

These guys sha.

You wanna crack a joke? We have the jokes section!
Lets learn to behave and be orderly for Chrissake!
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Odunnu: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Tenderly1: nairaland is loosing it.the most annoying thing about these mods is that they behave as if they are gods,no body can talk to them,and they don't take correction.seun abeg shine ur eye wela make ur site nor cast.am ouuratt hia
Its wrong, totally wrong generalizing an issue. I do not have a personal relationship with all the NL Mods but the most I do, including me, crave feedback. We want to get it right. We want you to tell us how to serve you better and we desire you do it maturely.
No, we do not assume god status but we as leaders have to enforce the rules to make the various boards and forum conducive for the big, the small, the literate, the semi-literate and the totally 'olodo'.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by sambos994(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2012
Odunnu:
Its wrong, totally wrong generalizing an issue. I do not have a personal relationship with all the NL Mods but the most I do, including me, crave feedback. We want to get it right. We want you to tell us how to serve you better and we desire you do it maturely.
No, we do not assume god status but we as leaders have to enforce the rules to make the various boards and forum conducive for the big, the small, the literate, the semi-literate and the totally 'olodo'.

WELL, WHERE TO START? HOW ABOUT DELETE TRIBALISTS POSTS!!! mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Odunnu: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2012
This is the kinda stuff that comes from untrained, immature overgrown kids. Since you refuse to be well trained offline, the MODs will help train you online.
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Odunnu: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2012
sambos994:

WELL, WHERE TO START? HOW ABOUT DELETE TRIBALISTS POSTS!!! mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mods are mere humans. They cant be everywhere at everytime. This is what you should do, report every tribalist with a link of the tribal comment/post to the MOD of that section. That way, the MODs can take action
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2012
lol oh Lord! grin

Pdude is beyond vexed! grin grin
Re: Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2012
kay9: @Tg and MsDarkSkin, i'm out in the field presently and my laptop is @ home. No worry, soon as i get home i'll take time n look up the several naija forums friends have been askin me to join and post the cool ones here.

By the way, ''cool ones'' are those where i can be allowed to check the asking price of one modu of Gary Cahill any time i want. cool The Wuss-named-Sexkillz can eat his heart out.

Thanks in advance. smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As / Checkout 12 Extraordinarily Weird Looking Shoes [PHOTOS] / Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank: Branch Support Officer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.