Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) (1959 Views)

Female Needed in Urgent Vacancy 4 self-employment role in sales outlet / Self Employment: The Real Stomach Infrastructure / Salary Vs Self Employment, Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2012
FASHION DESIGNING
I make bold to say one of the ways out of poverty and road to financial freedom is SKILL ACQUISITION and I wonder why people don’t look at this option. I wish to tell you my story but I don’t have all the time but think about it, if you have a skill, if you can help people do something very well. You will make money.
There are lot of skills that you can learn but I will place emphasizes on an area I know I can be of help to you, Fashion designing.
FASHION DESIGNING
If you think this is not lucrative enough, think again. People make cloth every day plus every cloth you see was designed and made by someone; join the league of designers
Fashion designing requires low capital outlay; you can even start from the confines of your home
Time! You can learn part time- evenings or weekends. Youth Corpers, Undergraduate, this is the time to learn
Become an entrepreneur, Unleash your creativity and give the world something spectacular in the world of clothing. You can take the career to any height, read the story of giorgio Armani and others online.
The knowledge can’t be lost; you can still design and make clothes for yourself and your kids.
If deciding isn’t easy for you or you want encouragement, advice on how to go about it or anything pertaining to this topic, I can be of help. My name is Ayobami, am at

19 Lawanson Road beside total filling station, Surulere, Lagos,
Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.
Call 08170869129 or 07060432794
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Few years ago, I was broke and unhappy. I couldn’t do lot of things by myself for myself talk less of helping others. I thought about skill acquisition at a fashion School and that was it.
Thank God, today, my life is better. I am a fashion designer. I help people make good clothes. I help people have an easy start in fashion designing.
You can make life good by starting a career in fashion designing too; it is easier than you think.
Nora Robberts said if you don’t step forward, you will always be in the same place. Think about it.  

My name is Ayobami. Am at
Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
If a boy or girl who just got into secondary school opt for skill acquisition like Fashion designing, attends classes on Saturdays only from 9am to 5pm. By her NYSC year, she must have started earning big and having a different look at employment opportunities.

It could take 3-6 months for most adults to start doing something meaning with fashion designing. Use your weekend or leisure to start learning.

I agree with Roger Babson when he said let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of the present.
Let me know if you need me to get started.

Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 5:31am On Sep 08, 2012
What's the difference between a fashion designer and a tailor?
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Aspiring fashion designers can look forward to their share of excitement in their chosen field; however, there are many technical aspects of a fashion design job as well.

In fashion design school, you will hone your technical abilities and your knowledge of the industry. You will likely take classes that cover the following topics:

Art and fashion history

Collection and concept development

Color and design theory

Computer aided fashion design

Costume design

Draping

Fashion merchandising

Fashion sketching

Management

Pattern making

Portfolio preparation

Principles of design

Professional practices

Sewing and garment construction

Studio courses

Textiles

If these sound like a challenge you'd like to accept, start your research for the right fashion design course program in your area.
I can be of help. My name is Ayobami, am at

Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 3:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Remember Adam and Eve at the garden of Eden, they decided to design something to wear when they observed they were unclad. Anyone can be a fashion designer. Get started, you have my hand if you
need it.

Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.
Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by richtubor: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2012
m On Sep 03

FASHION DESIGNING
I make bold to say one of the ways out of poverty and road to financial freedom is SKILL ACQUISITION and I wonder why people don’t look at this option. I wish to tell you my story but I don’t have all the time but think about it, if you have a skill, if you can help people do something very well. You will make money.
There are lot of skills that you can learn but I will place emphasizes on an area I know I can be of help to you, Fashion designing.
FASHION DESIGNING
If you think this is not lucrative enough, think again. People make cloth every day plus every cloth you see was designed and made by someone; join the league of designers
Fashion designing requires low capital outlay; you can even start from the confines of your home
Time! You can learn part time- evenings or weekends. Youth Corpers, Undergraduate, this is the time to learn
Become an entrepreneur, Unleash your creativity and give the world something spectacular in the world of clothing. You can take the career to any height, read the story of giorgio Armani and others online.
The knowledge can’t be lost; you can still design and make clothes for yourself and your kids.
If deciding isn’t easy for you or you want encouragement, advice on how to go about it or anything pertaining to this topic, I can be of help. My name is Ayobami, am at

Email me
ayobammyuk@yahoo.com.

Re: Self Employment (FASHION DESIGNING) by ri

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Jobs At Cuso International / Customer Care Representatives Job In A Shipping Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.