Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria (12859 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by stylz1: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2012
An agent charged me 1 million naira for a canada visa, my question is that, is canada still good for hustling? What kind of jobs are avialiable over there, I am not talking about proffesional jobs. Will like to hear from people living in canada, how is it like over there? Please enlighten me.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2012
@stylz:
An agent charged me 1 million naira
for a canada visa, my question is that, is canada still good for hustling? What kind of jobs are avialiable over there, I am not talking about proffesional jobs. Will like to hear from people living in canada, how is it like over there? Please enlighten me.

I really don't know whether to bin this thread or....., i mean are you kidding me? 1 million for visa to heaven?

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by timmy1999(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Guy..see ur visa and confirm it at the airport b4 u pay him...shalla

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by werepeLeri: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2012
You must be a mugu

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by fittty(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
@stylz:
An agent charged me 1 million naira for a canada visa, my question is that, is canada still good for hustling? What kind of jobs are avialiable over there, I am not talking about proffesional jobs. Will like to hear from people living in canada, how is it like over there? Please enlighten me.

Is your agent selling visa or what? Or is he the ambassador? Better visit the canadian website and get ur required documents prepared yourself cos u could be be duped cos I've never come accross any update on d canadian embassy where d visa fee is 1millie....

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by etochi11(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
Omo ehhh.... D man wan kill U̶̲̥̅ Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo!!! Me ₪☺ fit pay DAT kin moni ooo.. 2God!!! But... ȋ̝̊̅§ it Fø̲̣̣я̅ flight, accomodation and visa Also,, will he give U̶̲̥̅ wrk permit ??
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by stylz1: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
@werepeLeri: if u don't have anything good to do with your subcription, give it out.

@etochil. Its only for visa my broda, I am so feedup of staying in this country, I don't want to invest the money and end up losing.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by ifegy: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Say goodbye to the money if you give it to him.

Please go to the official Canadian government immigration website and educate yourself on how to get to the country legally, www.cic.gc.ca.

This is not a place for 'hustling'. Plan properly, get here legally, work hard and you will be rewarded. That's the kind of place it is. Read through the immigration information and you will understand better about the sort of immigrants Canada asks for.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by timmy1999(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
@stylz:
@werepeLeri: if u don't have anything good to do with your subcription, give it out.

@etochil. Its only for visa my broda, I am so feedup of staying in this country, I don't want to invest the money and end up losing.
Guy na true u talk o..u no how many times av invested in dis corrupt country without any profit...the earlier u make ur decision to get out, the better.canada all d way...and remember u r not getting younger anymore..shalla
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by timmy1999(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Guy..If my friend grillo sister can relocate with her family to canada what is stoping you..they sold their home in VGC and relocated early last month.nothing dey naija anymore...so follow ur heart and don't let any deleted person discourage u.some pple r already in canada and be discouraging others from coming..why.some of us on nairaland r just wicked....shalla

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
timmy1999: Guy..If my friend grillo sister can relocate with her family to canada what is stoping you..they sold their home in VGC and relocated early last month.nothing dey naija anymore...so follow ur heart and don't let any deleted person discourage u.some pple r already in canada and be discouraging others from coming..why.some of us on nairaland r just wicked....shalla

Mind your language and stop swearing at people.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by ifegy: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2012
timmy1999: Guy..If my friend grillo sister can relocate with her family to canada what is stoping you..they sold their home in VGC and relocated early last month.nothing dey naija anymore...so follow ur heart and don't let any deleted person discourage u.some pple r already in canada and be discouraging others from coming..why.some of us on nairaland r just wicked....shalla

No one is against the OP's desire to come to Canada. What we are telling him is to go about it the right away, or risk losing his money. I mean, seriously, how can someone ask you for 1 million for a visa, and you not smell a rat? The embassy itself, which is the only one that can give you a genuine visa, does not even charge up to 10% of that amount. If the OP truly has 1 million to spend, why not go to the travelling to Canada thread in this travel section and get info from those who are currently doing their Canadian visa on their own? Or why not go to the Canadian government immigration website and find out for himself exactly what he has to do in order to get a Canadian visa? Reading all this free information on the web will not cost him 1 million. If at the end of the day the OP decides to give away 1 million, at least he will be doing it with his eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by justwise(m): 12:32am On Sep 05, 2012

Who is the wicked one here? You that is encouraging the op to pay about $6,287.29 for a Canadian visa that will never get him a job or allow him to study in Canada or somebody who actually lives in Canada and saying it as its?
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by timmy1999(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Who is the wicked one here? You that is encouraging the op to pay about $6,287.29 for a Canadian visa that will never get him a job or allow him to study in Canada or somebody who actually lives in Canada and saying it as its?

Justice.I know pple that pay a million for us visa...he isn't a fool..he won't pay them without getting d visa and confirming it at d airport...and wat our stress sef,when d guy has already made up is mind...shalla
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by justwise(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2012
timmy1999:
Justice.I know pple that pay a million for us visa...he isn't a fool..he won't pay them without getting d visa and confirming it at d airport...and wat our stress sef,when d guy has already made up is mind...shalla

Whoever Pays 1million naira for visa is not only a silly but deluded. Those people you knew that paid such ridiculous amount of money are just dodgy characters like yourself who live in fantasy world.

No reasonable Nigerian who worked hard and save 1million will give it to a bogus visa agent for visiting visa to Canada.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by stylz1: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2012
My people, paying 1 million for the canada visa is not suppose to be an issue, I just want to know how is hustling over there, I am only considering going over there or doing bizness in 9ja.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by manosteel(m): 9:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Bros if you have 1Million Naira, why not use the money to start business, you will be better off than giving such Amount to an agent.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by tmed1(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2012
I wouldn't want to believe any literate Nigerian will still fall victim for such fallacies. OP, if u think d 1 million naira u will give to an agent will guarrantee ur visa, u are deceiving urself...Can't u just visit d canadian embassy or webiste to examine the requirement, and if u still seek further assistance, the nairalanders are there to help u. Why give ur money to some unwanted elements?
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
Plss pple am stock in dis now,I realy want 2leave 4 Canada but I ned info 4rm d scratch can any 1 help
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 4:56am On Sep 11, 2012
werepeLeri: You must be a mugu
you should have called him maga
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 4:58am On Sep 11, 2012
chiboy11: Plss pple am stock in dis now,I realy want 2leave 4 Canada but I ned info 4rm d scratch can any 1 help
if u can gather 1million here in nigeria ,cant ur brain workout something u can do with it other than travelling?no wonder our leaders consider us s goats SO IF YOU DONT TRAVEL TO CANADA YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE ABI?MUGU
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
onatisi:
if u can gather 1million here in nigeria ,cant ur brain workout something u can do with it other than travelling?no wonder our leaders consider us s goats SO IF YOU DONT TRAVEL TO CANADA YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN LIFE ABI?MUGU
I tink u have sight or brain problem,were did u se 1mil in my post,go 2a hospital ooh
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by Babaelemu: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
timmy1999:
guy relax and take a smile. These people are actually giving right advice. I'm one of greener pasture victim. I traveled in 2008 to SA. Four years now I'm still trying to find my feet I sometimes one or other occasion regretted spending that huge amount to connections that helped me secure the visa in fact as a whole for traveling out of my home. The secret of making abroad is far beyond what you thought of before leaving home. 1milla is huge amount if you could save whole amount my friend that means you're doing good just keep on pushing. My whole four years working I don't even have more than 40k naira. Bills, feeding, rent, takes it all. Open your eyes right now abroad is a idea place like it was 20 or 30 years ago. Over don't fall a victim.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
Babaelemu: guy relax and take a smile. These people are actually giving right advice. I'm one of greener pasture victim. I traveled in 2008 to SA. Four years now I'm still trying to find my feet I sometimes one or other occasion regretted spending that huge amount to connections that helped me secure the visa in fact as a whole for traveling out of my home. The secret of making abroad is far beyond what you thought of before leaving home. 1milla is huge amount if you could save whole amount my friend that means you're doing good just keep on pushing. My whole four years working I don't even have more than 40k naira. Bills, feeding, rent, takes it all. Open your eyes right now abroad is a idea place like it was 20 or 30 years ago. Over don't fall a victim.
thanks for telling him,he is actually insulting me for telling him the truth.but like an old adage goes"experience is always the best teacher"
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
^^^^

you are talking south africa here, can you compare SA to Canada. If you really made that in 4 years, you need to relocate back to Nigeria b4 its too late.

op, you dont have to make an agent a millionaire, go to embassy site, follow the guidelines and diy.
it all depends on what you want as it pertains economic opportunities. It can be rewarding, it can also not be
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^^^^

you are talking south africa here, can you compare SA to Canada. If you really made that in 4 years, you need to relocate back to Nigeria b4 its too late.

op, you dont have to make an agent a millionaire, go to embassy site, follow the guidelines and diy.
it all depends on what you want as it pertains economic opportunities. It can be rewarding, it can also not be
globe ,i have never been to sa but dont be quick to judge ppl like that do u know that many in sa want to relocate and cant even afford airline tickets?it isnt like ghana of 5k transport ooo.although it is always good to retrace ones step.secondly noone is discouraging the op from travelling what we are saying is dont get desperate to the extent of paying an agent 1mill that is about 8k us dolls.and that if he is able to raise that amount of money for VISA ALONE the he is not doing badly at all in nigeria
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
^
lol at your intro. a pity actually.

we on the same page tho.
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by stylz1: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2012
what business do you think i can set up in nigeria with 1.3million, shop rent might take half of the money, i cant do Forex trade, not possible, please reserve it for someone else, and please dont tell me how you are making money with it, congrats. advice a fellow broda, with 1.3million am still confused. because that is the money i proposed for traveling oh
Re: 1 Million For Visa To Canada Or Stay Back In Nigeria by ifegy: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2012
@stylz:
what business do you think i can set up in nigeria with 1.3million, shop rent might take half of the money, i cant do Forex trade, not possible, please reserve it for someone else, and please dont tell me how you are making money with it, congrats. advice a fellow broda, with 1.3million am still confused. because that is the money i proposed for traveling oh

Why don't you try posting this question in the business section? People are always discussing start-up ideas there-- fish farming, raising chickens, haulage business, etc. Someone might be able to give you some good insight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colours Of Nigerian Taxis [pictures] / Rehab\Upgrade Of Aradagun–Mosafejo-Ilado-Ajido-Imeke Road In Badagry / Passport Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.