Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. (12743 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by lammie21(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Nairalanders... I am a Bachelor of Agriculture graduate from funaab Abeokuta. I am planning to travel to Germany to work...Any of these €10/€15 per hour jobs and then later school probably. please how am I suppose to go about it? how to apply for Visa? where in Germany to find jobs? and what about accommodation and costs of getting a Germany Visa and also a work permit? please I need someone living in Germany to help me with these answers. thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Schooling in Germany is free why not try student visa?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by lammie21(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
thanks bro...but I don't know how I'd go about it. kindly put me thru...thanks
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
lammie21:
thanks bro...but I don't know how I'd go about it. kindly put me thru...thanks
firstly you will need to search for schools in Germany that offers your course in English if that's what you want then check their requirements and try mailing the school..
What course do you want to go for and in what language?
Will help you check for universities.
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Gooci(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
@OP, yur are just like me, tho mine is another con3 shha. ynot make money and come back to invest since you did agric? make big money outside, invest heavily in agric in naija nd yu can do your msc in naija then. but if yu are tryin to still find work wen you come back shha, the foreign cert might help. 10euros/hr no be beans o grin
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gooci:
@OP, yur are just like me, tho mine is another con3 shha. ynot make money and come back to invest since you did agric? make big money outside, invest heavily in agric in naija nd yu can do your msc in naija then. but if yu are tryin to still find work wen you come back shha, the foreign cert might help. 10euros/hr no be beans o grin
country name?
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Ugochux(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
tdayof:
country name?

Good day bro...I already have my bsc here in nigeria..I'm considering coming over to germany to do a fresh course snc I cnt find Msc in my course..cn u help me wit lucrative courses one cn do over there?thanks
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ugochux:

Good day bro...I already have my bsc here in nigeria..I'm considering coming over to germany to do a fresh course snc I cnt find Msc in my course..cn u help me wit lucrative courses one cn do over there?thanks
No problem what's did u study @undergraduate level and what course do you have interest in now?
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Ugochux(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
tdayof:
No problem what's did u study @undergraduate level and what course do you have interest in now?

I studied Human Physiology here in Nigeria..with d german grading system, I have a cgpa of 2.5 which frm my research here, I believe is good..I want any course that is somehow in d health sector or any lucrative course that I can do over there that can sustain me over there incase I decide to stay back..I have an uncle over dia buh he's nt d typ dt helps..he's married to a german and it seems he's even bearin d ladies surname sef..he's my dads elder bro..he's bn dia fr over 20yrsn..that's by d way..so I just need an advice frm u.thnks
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by tdayof(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Ugochux:

I studied Human Physiology here in Nigeria..with d german grading system, I have a cgpa of 2.5 which frm my research here, I believe is good..I want any course that is somehow in d health sector or any lucrative course that I can do over there that can sustain me over there incase I decide to stay back..I have an uncle over dia buh he's nt d typ dt helps..he's married to a german and it seems he's even bearin d ladies surname sef..he's my dads elder bro..he's bn dia fr over 20yrsn..that's by d way..so I just need an advice frm u.thnks
alright will check and post any information I get
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by ElDeeVee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
pls I need help on schooling in Germany

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Jack188: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll go to Germany next year. How do you transfer from and to airport there? It is a very important thing for me... My friend recommended me http://kiwitaxi.com transfer service. He says that it is a really reliable and comfortable one. I'd like to know your opinion
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by worry359(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jack188:
I'll go to Germany next year. How do you transfer from and to airport there? It is a very important thing for me... My friend recommended me http://kiwitaxi.com transfer service. He says that it is a really reliable and comfortable one. I'd like to know your opinion
Taxi or bus in Germany is reliable and safe.
( You will not get kidnapped and robbed like in Nigeria!)
It would be best to aggree fare first but you will need to speak German.
Have your address written down on a piece of paper.
And some local cash to pay!
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Atigba: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Free for international student as well?
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by worry359(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Atigba:
You want Angela Merkel to come in here car and carry your luggage as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Atigba: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2015
worry359:

You want Angela Merkel to come in here car and carry your luggage as well?

Can u recommend one institution for me
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Taiw(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Hi guys...Help needed
To wirte either ielts or toefl, do i need to get an international passport? I am thinking of writing it this year. How much are are the exams?
I only have money for the exams write now and not for the passport
your response is highly apreciated
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by mikky4all(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
To search for course in germany. Go to www.daad.de. Its better you have a little bit of experience in deutsch language before going to german. This can be learnt @ goethe institute in lagos. Post ur questions and let's enlighten each other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
tdayof:
Schooling in Germany is free why not try student visa?
. I want to go to germany to hustle for money. for a greener pasture. I no want read book again. the 1I read is ok for me. am a HND Holder in electrical engineering. pls whats the best way to achieve my aim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
alhajichuks:
. I want to go to germany to hustle for money. for a greener pasture. I no want read book again. the 1I read is ok for me. am a HND Holder in electrical engineering. pls whats the best way to achieve my aim

Hehehe hustle for money? Like they pick money on the streets of Germany. It's better you stay back home and get something doing, it's never greener on the other side.
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
beebee5000:

Hehehe hustle for money? Like they pick money on the streets of Germany. It's better you stay back home and get something doing, it's never greener on the other side.
guy. forget. I hav the formate. just wana get there ok
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
alhajichuks:

And this format can't work in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by worry359(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2015
alhajichuks:

grin
Day 1 get to country
Day 2 meet local woman move into her house. (rich)
First weekend, marry woman
Week 2 -3 Get permanent residence papers.
Week 4 use womans money to invite brothers over.
grin
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2015
worry359:

grin
Day 1 get to country
grin
Classic...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2015
worry359:

grin
Day 1 get to country
grin

Hahahaha......worry, worry guy, u be bad nigga l swear.......keep the format secret so that others will not know.......lwkmd..... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
worry359:

grin
Day 1 get to country
grin
. dude. ur on point
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
worry359:

grin
Day 1 get to country
grin
. abeg I need help ASSAP. on how to enter there. am scared of al dis heatless guys called agents. need connection abeg
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
beebee5000:

Please tell us the hard truth about employment opportunities in Germany especially for an international student over there. Even though one cannot speak the language yet is it possible to get a job to do?
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Moana(f): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Atigba:
yes
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Moana(f): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
alhajichuks:
so u got that degree so u can just go scrab toilet or carry someone's drugs acrosss borders? undecided
Re: Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. by Moana(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
worry359:

grin
Day 1 get to country
grin
hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly / RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.