Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited (3704 Views)

Piston And Fusion Recruitment 2015 / Internship Position Available At Piston And Fusion / Piston And Fusion Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by jobpost2012: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2012
The position of the Client Service Support is available at Piston and Fusion Limited.

Requirement:

Female
Not more than 28 years old.
University/Polytechnic graduate with any discipline. [Completed NYSC]
Minimum of Microsoft office Package [word, excel, power point presentation]
No experience required
Entry Level(Graduate trainee)
Lagos

Deadline: 14th September, 2012

Interested and qualified applicants should forward CVs to career@pistonandfusion.org

2 Likes

Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by ifyalways(f): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Good one!
Best of luck to the applicants.

1 Like

Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ifyalways did u apply for this job cos I saw their invite for a test today
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by parryon(f): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
Voned,
My younger sister applied for d job and got invited to come to their office for a written test on Tuesday 18 september and she is eager to know how they operate. Any ideas?
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Parryon I really don't have any clue mine is on the 20th of this month pls tell us how it went down with ur sis when she is done
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2012
Got an invite for 18th, which is tomorrow. Any idea of how the aptitude test is gonna be?
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mine is on the 20th pls when u are done with ur test give us info about it and tell us if it is worth it
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
Pls for people who wrote the test how did it go what kinda questions were asked and is the company worth it
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kweeneve how was it today
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
Kweeneve help us out
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Its two sections, firsts is an easy and the second one is aptitude test questions of 40. As per if the company worths it, You can give it a try, its better than staying at home
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
You mean essay? Essay on what is it anything
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Voned(f): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
The 40 question is it verbal and quantitative reasoning
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
The aptitude is a mixture of verbal, quantitative, abstracts, numeric and stuffs. The essay I got was write about yourself.
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Voned, sorry about my later reply. I neither applied nor got any sms from them. I'm actually not looking for job.

Wish you girls goodluck and don't forget to share with us how it goes.
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by tolukatey(f): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2012
Hello nairalanders, was invited for test2 to cum up 2moro after test 1 which I did on monday. Pls, who's in my shoes OR who's gone tru dis stage? Wat shld I b expecting in deir test2 pls
Re: Career Opportunity At Piston And Fusion Limited by teeties(f): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2012
Has anyone been mailed or sms'ed on P&F written test result?
18th of sept set

(1) (Reply)

Sobic Mfb Salary For Graduates / Project New Nation Is Recruiting Young Graduates Nationwide / I Have Lost The Compass Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.