Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,031 members, 7,810,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music (11528 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / BBC RADIO SAYS THE SONG "IN THE MORNING" BY OLUSESI IS REMINISCENT OF MARTIN LUT / Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by montelik(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2012
I like it, sounds different.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by mafioso47(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2012
djmally: Should i really comment on this thread? Maybe later. Hang on folks. I will be right back like GARY neville
Tot yu wud always remain like Prices of Nigerian Garri
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Rhino5dm: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2012
What have I done to warrant a reply from this rabies infected dog? If what I said is making you angry as the hating mongrel you are, then why don't you go mop the Pacific ocean? or take an acrobatic dive into Atlantic ocean? Who cares what a bittered dolt like you thinks? For your info, Dbanj worth more than your entire lineage and can confidently feed them from now till the end of time, so all the bullcrap you are spewing here won't change your sorry state in life.

Only in your perverted and demented mind you will imagine that supporting guys making us proud must come with monetary inducement. For the last time, I don't need any money cos I'm very comfortable with life and living way beyond what toads like you may ever think of. Heck! P square, Davido, Wizkid, Jim Iyke must also be paying me for praising their hardwork and super achievements, according to your twisted loony mindsets. Fool

tomakint:

Mr Rhinoceros, you couldnt have named ursef better, how much is dbanj paying you just to hype him up, are you that blind and deaf musically that you dont even know ur left from ur right? Na u go dey defend bulshit this, bulshit dat, cant u use ur brain for something better in ur literary life? Always sounding vulgar (d**k, this d***k that) mr there are many matured minds tell ur dbanj u av failed him in hyping him up on NL enof of ur nonsensical utterances--go get a LIFE!

1 Like

Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by iskonne(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2012
To Kayne, Dbanj is still an upcoming artist. I'm sure he has future plans for him.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Ejine(m): 6:35am On Sep 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
What have I done to warrant a reply from this rabies infected dog? If what I said is making you angry as the hating mongrel you are, then why don't you go mop the Pacific ocean? or take an acrobatic dive into Atlantic ocean? Who cares what a bittered dolt like you thinks? For your info, Dbanj worth more than your entire lineage and can confidently feed them from now till the end of time, so all the bullcrap you are spewing here won't change your sorry state in life.

Only in your perverted and demented mind you will imagine that supporting guys making us proud must come with monetary inducement. For the last time, I don't need any money cos I'm very comfortable with life and living way beyond what toads like you may ever think of. Heck! P square, Davido, Wizkid, Jim Iyke must also be paying me for praising their hardwork and super achievements, according to your twisted loony mindsets. Fool

Wait a second... Jim Iyke? JIM IYKE!!!!?

"I'm the don of the dons, so it ain't done till I say it's done"! grin shocked
Now I understand what kinda taste in 'music' you have grin grin grin

Biko, just go drink cold water and go to bed grin
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by kaiye007: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2012
Where are the gariiis cabal in this forum?
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why are these coons always quick to castigate Dbanj when they haven't achieve anything in their entire existence. The name dbanj alone triggers their lubricated arsses wide open ready to be diccked

Funny, Dbanj cruises around in his double R or Austin Martins while they struggle to pay house rents and barely survives on 001 eating formula.

Menh!! Dbanj is going places and fools are busy hating him.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by lawizle(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2012
timpaker: Some people are gonna be laughing real hard after listening to this song...well, I hope D'banj would not disappoint us in his album under g.o.o.d music early next year..

Who tell U̶̲̥̅̊ say na nxt year.
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Rhino5dm: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2012
See I swear to God say I go first pay to watch Jim Iyke film before watching Danzel Washington or Will Smith or Samuel L Jackson to tell you how I love this guy(no homo).

Kanayo O. Kanayo is the second best artist that I can pay any amount to watch.

Guy these guys are super talented and very entartaining. My taste of music is purely naija, my car stereo is on costant replay of 2 baba, Naeto C, Dbanj, bracket, Dunkan mighty, P square, Brymo, Omawunmi, Davido, Iyanya and many more.

Ejiné:

Wait a second... Jim Iyke? JIM IYKE!!!!?

"I'm the don of the dons, so it ain't done till I say it's done"! grin shocked
Now I understand what kinda taste in 'music' you have grin grin grin

Biko, just go drink cold water and go to bed grin
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Revolva(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2012
See what Dbanj has caused to his self - the americans don't need him because its all about rap music that's what Good music is all about -- umm dbanj never see anything he thinks the way we do music in nigeria is how america does it..naija na padi padi over there dem no even send you ..you get recommendations with your hard work
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by timpaker(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2012
lawizle:

Who tell U̶̲̥̅̊ say na nxt year.

Dude, check g.o.o.d music website u'd see it
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Ikengawo: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by Flakeey(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2012
mafioso47: . Its Aston Martin pls

idea is needed o jaregrin
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by phreakabit(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2012
mafioso47: . Its Aston Martin pls
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by tomakint: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
mankand: Don Baba J

U try Jare, you saw this coming and jump off the ship. Akpan decided to stay and let him continue to be Akpan grin

right on point buddy! You have eyes to see good things, ears to hear good things my prayer for you: God will not take them from you! Dbanj is gone (gra gra master)
Re: Listen To D'banj's Snippet In 'The Morning' By GOOD Music by tomakint: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
shocked
Rhino.5dm:

shocked
Rhino.5dm:

As usual I was not expecting anything less from you, you have never disappointed me Rhinoceros, now that your choice of music and taste in music have been clearly spelt out, aint no point engaging you in a pointless slanging match. But shaaaa................you still need to c ur doctor before its too late!!!! Rabid dogggg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

{VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Who Sang This Song ? / Headies 2023: Will Guchi Win The Rookie Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.