Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently (793 Views)

Tok Very Neat Golf 4 For Sale SOLD SOLD / Space Bus(toyota Brand) Needed Very Urgently / New Golf 4 For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently by Don1Dee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Great people of Nairaland, Please, I want to purchase a brand new Golf 4, i don't want fairly used, neither do I want to buy the new one abroad, I don't have time for the stress. Please, where can I walk in, inspect the car, make payment, get the three years warranty and drive out with it. Please I need this information as urgent as possible.
If you have information, tips or counsel for me, they are highly welcomed.
In life what you don't know, you ask, I have zero knowledge about cars.
Looking forward to your reply good guys!
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
When you said Brand New Golf, do you mean a 2012 New or the 2013 New?

Also, when you are buying a brand new ride in Nigeria, make sure you are buying the real thing and not the strip down meant for the 3rd world country, cos most of their " Brand " comes with less safety features than you will get in western/developed world, imagine a brand new Kia with only 2 air bags, even the brand new hyundai sold in Nigeria.

Yes, do understand you dont have time to wait, and might wanna save some money here and there, but dont use your money to buy driving coffins . . .
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently by Don1Dee(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2012
Fhemmmy: When you said Brand New Golf, do you mean a 2012 New or the 2013 New?

Also, when you are buying a brand new ride in Nigeria, make sure you are buying the real thing and not the strip down meant for the 3rd world country, cos most of their " Brand " comes with less safety features than you will get in western/developed world, imagine a brand new Kia with only 2 air bags, even the brand new hyundai sold in Nigeria.

Yes, do understand you dont have time to wait, and might wanna save some money here and there, but dont use your money to buy driving coffins . . .
So what do u advise?
Re: I Want To Buy A Brand New Golf 4 - Need Information Very Urgently by Fogman(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2012
There is nothing like a brand new Golf 4. Production of that model ceased over 10yrs back. What you can get now is Golf 6 and Golf 7 recently unveiled ie 2012/2013 model. Maybe 2011, but not sure about this.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Shipping 1998 Mercedes ML 320 From Houston Texas To Lagos Nigeria / Get Affordable Toyota Corolla 2008 / Toyota Sienna Superclean 2000 For Just 1.27m... Tokunbo And Supercharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.