Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test (865 Views)

Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / MCRC Just Invited Me For An Aptitude Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test by Theben(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
I was excited about getting an invitation for an aptitude test some days back, picked up my GMAT and studied it like my life depended on it. So a night before the exam, i struggled to close my eyes. And the funny thing is, it was the first time i would be having a sleepness night since graduating from UNI.
The next day, i went for the test. The questions i could have solved so easily became a very hard nut to crack. I felt dull and wish they reinvite us for the same test cos i was not pleased with what i did. So fellow nlanders, would love to know your experience on this issue and the outcome/result
Re: What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test by 234GT(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello Ben, I guess it was your first test. Its normal for you to experience what you experienced, so dont be hard on yourself. What test were you talking about?
Re: What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test by Theben(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
234GT: Hello Ben, I guess it was your first test. Its normal for you to experience what you experienced, so dont be hard on yourself. What test were you talking about?
Access Bank test
Re: What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Most of the questions is all about using the brain. They won't ask you what you spent the whole night reading though its good to have an idea of what to expect. Always try to rest for long periods before any test. It helps believe me.
Re: What's Your Experience After A Sleepless Night Before an Aptitude Test by Theben(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
I didnt read at Night, i stopped reading around 3pm the day b4 the test sef

(1) (Reply)

Various Jobs @ INEC, Check And Apply / Federal Civil Service Commission/ministry Of Foreign Affair Interview Commenced / 10 Graduates Needed Urgently For Data Collection Field Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.