Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

MTN Final Interview @ VGC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Final Interview @ VGC (2502 Views)

If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... / Insight Final Interview / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Final Interview @ VGC by MissOpe(f): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
Gudevening guys,,pls i dont know if there's anyone who dis his /her chat on Monday 27th of August 2012 and hasn't gotten a call please let me know ooo...cos all my friends got a call but I have not..please let me know....Goodluck to those who have been called..
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by ifyalways(f): 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
Take a deep long breath. What are you trying to say dear?

Miss Ope: Gudevening guys,,pls i dont know if there's anyone who dis his /her chat on Monday 27th of August 2012 and hasn't gotten a call please let me know ooo...cos all my friends got a call but I have not..please let me know....Goodluck to those who have been called..
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by kenerep: 1:16am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^...lol...what she's trying to say is that, anyone who had an interview with mtn on the 27th of august and has not been called for the second interview should let her know because she also has not been called.

Abi na lie i tok miss?
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by MissOpe(f): 2:22am On Sep 04, 2012
kenerep: ^^^...lol...what she's trying to say is that, anyone who had an interview with mtn on the 27th of august and has not been called for the second interview should let her know because she also has not been called.

Abi na lie i tok miss?
Shey na bad thing to ask...abeg if e bad no vex....
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2012
Miss Ope:
Shey na bad thing to ask...abeg if e bad no vex....
U got dt wrong Mz_Ope, u weren't constructive wit ur sentences, I was initially lost too buh I ad 2 use my no. 6. I'm sure Ify meant no harm..nxt tym learn2b patient & pls, read btw lines.

1 Like

Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by ifyalways(f): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Miss Ope please don't take offence,your intial post wasn't clear enough.

They might still call you.have you asked your friends that were called how it went?
Goodluck to you kiss

btw,is chat the new word for interviews?
I won't employ anyone who in the course of an interview tells me s/he has been to company XYZ for a chat as opposed to an interview.We should be mindful of our language when job hunting,geninue and real companies are considering not just your degrees but also your language.
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by MissOpe(f): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2012
ifyalways: Miss Ope please don't take offence,your intial post wasn't clear enough.

They might still call you.have you asked your friends that were called how it went?
Goodluck to you kiss

btw,is chat the new word for interviews?
I won't employ anyone who in the course of an interview tells me s/he has been to company XYZ for a chat as opposed to an interview.We should be mindful of our language when job hunting,geninue and real companies are considering not just your degrees but also your language.
Dearie dats the new word MTN uses when u're been invited for an interview oooo.....
And thanx for clarifying issues....
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by suleaudu: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2012
Kindly update me on any recent vacancies, thanks.
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by luckyikhide(m): 3:30am On Feb 21, 2013
pls niraland is there any body that went 4 interview on d 18th feb 2013 that has been called ?
Re: MTN Final Interview @ VGC by luckyikhide(m): 3:34am On Feb 21, 2013
pls nairaland is there any body that went for mtn chat interview on the 18th feb 2013? Plsa i need ur reply.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Recruiting / Lenovo Nigeria Is Recruiting / WWCVL Job Interview (sales Representative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.