Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... (1088 Views)

She Was Asked To Masturbate In Exchange For An Interview Invite / MTN Final Interview @ VGC / Glo & Etb Final Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... by perez019(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Saw this somwhere and decided to share it.

If in your final interview and u were asked to choose one of the two options

A) work and earn N200,000 naira a month for 2 years as a contract staff.

B) work and earn N80,000 a month as a full staff.

What would u do?
Re: If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... by Greenified(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... by ITbomb(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Depends
If I have prior experience I would go for the contract staff knowing that I can still get another better job after the two years due to my experiences.
However, if I'm a fresher, I would go for the full staff, and learn the rudiments of the career in a sustainable environment

But first I will ask about the severance package for a full staff
Re: If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... by Samneer: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
That's quite tempting

but I would pick full staff with 80k
that's just a way to test you, probably if you love money and also to test your reliabilty level.

Even as time goes on, there would definitely be increament.

Earning 200k for 2years, so what? no incentives, and no pension savings!
Re: If In Your Final Interview U Were Asked To Choose... by perez019(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
ITbomb: Depends
If I have prior experience I would greatly go for the contract staff knowing that I can still get another better job after the two years due to my experiences.
However, if I'm a fresher, I would go for the full staff, and learn the rudiments of the career in a sustainable environment

But first I will ask about the severance package for a full staff

Seconded.. My thoughts too

(1) (Reply)

Elect/elect Result / Hospitality And Retail Entry-Level JOBS!!!! / Vacancy In A Hospitality Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.