Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

A Question For Ijawkid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For Ijawkid (1925 Views)

Did Jesus Preexist His Birth - Honeychild, Bookmark And Ijawkid Let's Discuss / For Frosbel, Ijawkid And Other Non Trinitarians / Pator Kun , Bookmark And Ijawkid, Let Us Discuss The Pre-existence Of JESUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ijawkid, why is it that you parade around NL with your screen name as that of your tribe, which clearly is associated with Pagan cultures. after all , WHAT IS IT TO BE IJAW apart from the bloodline, if not the culture, religion, spirit dances/masquerades, etc. which christianity is against. infact christianity is against the tribes itself, as they have destroyed the tribes of europe and are suceeding in the 2 americas. because Tribes are associated with the past and there is chance of a reversion. so christianity always sought to destroy the tribes to a point of no return and forever steal the independence of the human species.

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
Just Peeping...
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Goshen360(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

If ANY MAN be in Christ, he is a NEW CREATURE.....(you can complete the rest). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
yes ikr! i mean you cant be both Yoruba and christian. you are either TRULY YORUBA or TRULY CHRISTIAN . Yorubas are if anything, decendants of Oduduwa and upholders of Shango, Nana Buluku, Orunmila, Olorun, etc. how then can they be man-worshippers shocked shocked shocked shocked WHAT AN ABOMINATION! IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE! angry

take my own Maguzawa peeps for example. our religion is also known by the name of our tribe, i.e., Maguzawa. you cant say, "Hey, i am Maguzawa Jew!" WHAT THE..??!! lipsrsealed

Ijaw, culture, religion and identity is inseparable.

Ijaw Spirit Worshipper a.k.a. IJAW:

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Goshen360(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^^^^^^^

Goshen360: grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

If ANY MAN be in Christ, he is a NEW CREATURE.....(you can complete the rest). grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by CrazyMan(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Watching from the side lines cool

Goshen360: ^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin
You just quoted your own post...why the sudden happiness this evening? shocked
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Goshen360(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2012
CrazyMan: Watching from the side lines cool

You just quoted your own post...why the sudden happiness this evening? shocked

Yes.....Rejoice in the LORD and in the power of His might. Glory to God! I quoted myself to tell the "pagan" that I will repeat myself UNTIL he listens..... grin
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2012
^^^ok i have listened and i highly appreciate your post because it has further increased the clarity of my views and of this thread & the standard christian attitude. so Ijawkid must have a name-change soon. cool

or in his sub-conscious does he truly like his "Ijawness" @ the cost of christianity?
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by CrazyMan(m): 1:23am On Sep 04, 2012
Goshen360: Yes.....Rejoice in the LORD and in the power of His might. Glory to God! I quoted myself to tell the "pagan" that I will repeat myself UNTIL he listens..... grin
cool
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by MacDaddy01: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2012
Goshen is a true christian nutjob. Stop derailing with our meaningless christian quotes. Foolish cretin using the bible to justify wiping out someones culture.

Why didnt Jesus wipe out the jewish culture and convenant of circumcision if every man is a new creature in Christ?

1 Like

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Lol @ the creature jokes...but seriously pagan may have a valid point after all.
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
wheres that cowardly Ijawkid angry
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
wheres that cowardly Ijawkid angry
IN THE NYSC BUKATERIA SOLIDIFYING HIS BELLE WITH AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU SO HE CAN HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO WIN SOULS ON NL TONIGHT. HE TOLD ME TO PASS THIS MESSAGE TO YALL. HE TOLD ME TO GIVE YALL HIS PICTURE. SENT IT TO ME THROUGH HIS BB http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ucKfSXR3-vVW1rIUWcsmbGzx7ZYkIMlnUKxmjtw7d1xCueL6&t=1
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: IN THE NYSC BUKATERIA SOLIDIFYING HIS BELLE WITH AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU SO HE CAN HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO WIN SOULS ON NL TONIGHT. HE TOLD ME TO PASS THIS MESSAGE TO YALL

tell him that if he is man enough, come and face us here and try to win my Soul.
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

tell him that if he is man enough, come and face us here and try to win my Soul.
HE MAY TAKE AWHILE CHIEF. HE IS VERY BUSY http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ucKfSXR3-vVW1rIUWcsmbGzx7ZYkIMlnUKxmjtw7d1xCueL6&t=1
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: HE MAY TAKE AWHILE CHIEF. HE IS VERY BUSY http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ucKfSXR3-vVW1rIUWcsmbGzx7ZYkIMlnUKxmjtw7d1xCueL6&t=1

ah ok. ill wait till hes done being "busy". . cool
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Niflheim(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
those guys in the boat look like the ringleaders of the kidnappers association of nigeria.my ijaw brothers perish for lack of ogogoro!!!
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by ijawkid(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Oh pagan boy....lol....

I might be an ijaw man on the outside(state of origin),but I am a follower of Christ on the inside...

So u expect me to run around with guns and doing ode-eshi abi??

Lol
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by ijawkid(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: IN THE NYSC BUKATERIA SOLIDIFYING HIS BELLE WITH AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU SO HE CAN HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO WIN SOULS ON NL TONIGHT. HE TOLD ME TO PASS THIS MESSAGE TO YALL. HE TOLD ME TO GIVE YALL HIS PICTURE. SENT IT TO ME THROUGH HIS BB http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ucKfSXR3-vVW1rIUWcsmbGzx7ZYkIMlnUKxmjtw7d1xCueL6&t=1

Hahahahahah.....

if u know how much I hate fufu/akpu eh.....

It smells like deadi body....lol
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by ijawkid(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Goshen360: grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Oh thanks my bro for that warm answer...

I am new in Christ and no egbesu worshipper...

Pagan 9ja wants me to run around with red straps on my head and arm and then with white chalk all over my body...lol...

The boy funny gan!!!!!!
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Niflheim: those guys in the boat look like the ringleaders of the kidnappers association of nigeria.my ijaw brothers perish for lack of ogogoro!!!
grin grin
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahah.....

if u know how much I hate fufu/akpu eh.....

It smells like deadi body....lol

YEAH ME TOO. I AM MORE OF AN EBA GUY MYSELF IF I CAN GET ANY THAT IS.
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by ijawkid(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
obadiah777: YEAH ME TOO. I AM MORE OF AN EBA GUY MYSELF IF I CAN GET ANY THAT IS.

Lol...

U can get enough garri/eba if u come back to the almighty nigeria...

Hope u'v been keeping track of the GARRI association of nairaland...??lol...

1 Like

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...

U can get enough garri/eba if u come back to the almighty nigeria...

Hope u'v been keeping track of the GARRI association of nairaland...??lol...

oh yeah i am a sitting chairman of the Garri association of Nairaland. A voting member, i may add grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
ijawkid: Oh pagan boy....lol....

I might be an ijaw man on the outside(state of origin),but I am a follower of Christ on the inside...

So u expect me to run around with guns and doing ode-eshi abi??

Lol

so your are Ijaw (tribal-Pagan) on the outside and xtian on the indside? good. that is all i wanted to know. atleast you accepted that you are a hyppocrite and two-faced double-crosser. cool
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh thanks my bro for that warm answer...

I am new in Christ and no egbesu worshipper...

Pagan 9ja wants me to run around with red straps on my head and arm and then with white chalk all over my body...lol...

The boy funny gan!!!!!!

don act fool. i am telling you to show some repect for the nature/water spirits and spiritual forces instead of go around worship hippie-man.

Re: A Question For Ijawkid by truthislight: 12:15am On Sep 07, 2012
obadiah777: HE MAY TAKE AWHILE CHIEF. HE IS VERY BUSY http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ucKfSXR3-vVW1rIUWcsmbGzx7ZYkIMlnUKxmjtw7d1xCueL6&t=1

what was that?

Lol
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Niflheim(m): 10:23am On Sep 07, 2012
Wow!!!Who is the sexy chic in the photo?
Re: A Question For Ijawkid by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2012
truthislight:

what was that?

Lol
Ijawkid baptizing 30 wraps of eba grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are Abandoning Religion With The Speed Of Light( Photos) / Funke Ashekun: You Have Set Up A Platform That Will Ruin You / Casting Money At Pastors' Feet In The Name Of Receiving Financial Blessings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.