Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy (15197 Views)

It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric / Pakistani Islamists Protest Against Valentine's Day / Kano Mob Kills 50-Year-Old Muslim For 'Blasphemy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Alaafialoro(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
hardywaltz: The other day I read a thread which states 9 reasons why muslim should be happy about islam (or something similar)...
This is 1 of the reasons why one shouldn't be a muslim
I also read d post..and as someone posted there,it‘s as result of inferiority complex that ppl do such things.
@OP...it‘s good dat justice is finally taking over.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Phikom(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
CCIkef: No doubt many religions of the world seek to imbibe some form of moral principles in man.
Man also attempts to reach God through religion. Many times a great void and emptiness still exist in the hearts of many despite the attempted efforts.
It will also not be right to burn religious books as this could be very offensive.
In all sincerity, I have seen that Jesus is the revelation of God to mankind:
-He gives inner peace that all the wealth of this world and man's effort can never give
-He takes the fear of death away as he has conquered death
-He gives unshakable hope of eternal life and assurance of heaven
-There is forgiveness of sins and the power to overcome sin in Christ
-He gives grace to do the right thing and desist from sinful acts not because of been caught
-He gives power over sickness, satan and the works of darkness
To the weary, the burdened and the hopeless he says: "Come unto me all ye who are weary and are heavy laden and I will give you rest" .(Matthew 11:28)
He will not discriminate. He accepts who ever comes to him irrespective of background, culture or race.
You do not need to bring any sacrifice to him. All that is required is to accept, believe, confess your sins and see the miracle of God's grace and mercy in your life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have Evalasting life(John 3:16)
God's love is so rich that he does not want any to perish. Delay in making this important life changing decision could be dangerous as life is short.
He says: I am the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6)
He gives life in abundance to all who come to Him (John 10:10)
My dear friends, brothers and sisters, the answer to life's question is in Jesus Christ.
Stop the struggle with life and simply yield to him. Give Him your heart and begin to enjoy his peace like a fountain, the joy like a river, God's forgiveness, love, assurance and answers to prayers.
Love you all...
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

gud
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by nagoma(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
cogitoErgo: d same always hapen here n nigeria, a xtian man here n bauchi state almost got hmself nd d entire xtian comunity nto a mess when he was falsly accused of blasphemy d prophet durng d month of ramadan, d savng grace was dt d acussationg ws made at a police statn and there were some other muslims who testfied otherwise!

We are getting there. People are coming out to oppose these criminal mischief makers among us. I am happy good Muslims came out in defense of the mischievous accusations in both bauchi and Pakistan.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
It seems Christians are oblivious to all the crimes committed by Christians, yet the cry over crimes committed by muslims.

Get a phucking a life, stupid Christians. Your religion is just as bad if not worse.

Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world, you mofos would end up committing suicide one day because of your hatred for the religion. undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
What's the difference between Jihadists/Salafists, Christian crusaders, and Zionists? They're all terrorists, and moderate people across the faiths need to come together and disown these extremists..

You'd be surprised that Jihadists/Salafists(Saudi Arabia/Pakistan Sunnis), Christian crusaders(USA and Europe), and Zionists(Israel) are controlled by the same people, just to maim, destroy, and kill innocent people around the world; but you stupid and unintelligent dolts won't see that. All you ever do is play the blame game till you get consumed by the fire these devilish people are flaming.

Think out ya arses for once in your miserable lives, and start thinking outside of the box, because you're all pawns. Stupid muthaphuckers!!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2012
@bit what ever. See how peaceful Islam is by your reply? Islam is bad because of people like you

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
@bit what ever. See how peaceful Islam is with your reply? What a silly response from a silly mind. Islam is bad because of people like you
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Zionists bombs innocent Palestinians for no reason, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

CIA/MI6 Christian crusaders' death squads go about killing and maiming innocent people and destroying their countries for no reason, just because they believe in a different ideology, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

Salafists/Jihadists from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Qatar etc. are in bed with both Zionists and Christian crusaders killing and maiming innocent people in Syria right now, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

But you fools can't see beyond your fat noses, it's about hatred for Islam, and not the extremist sect of Islam created by both Zionists and crusaders(the same propaganda machine that labelled them as terrorists); how phucking ironic..

Let moderate muslims enjoy the freaking religion, just as you enjoy yours, muthaphuckers. undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by jcmi(f): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
bahaullah: IS LAM AH BAD
U can say that again!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mee234: @bit what ever. See how peaceful Islam is by your reply? Islam is bad because of people like you

STFU!! WHo told you I'm a muslim? GTFOH!!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by hovic(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
Help me spell their book again. Is it Uran or Kolar. Or maybe Qoram.
Blood Tasting People (BTP)
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by buchibabe: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: It seems Christians are oblivious to all the crimes committed by Christians, yet the cry over crimes committed by muslims.

Get a phucking a life, stupid Christians. Your religion is just as bad if not worse.

Islam is still the fastest growing religion in the world, you mofos would end up committing suicide one day because of your hatred for the religion. undecided

There's a comfortable 3 bedroom apartment waiting for u in hell ,I'm sure u wil like it.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by IleIfe2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

STFU!! WHo told you I'm a muslim? GTFOH!!

Mujaheed no vex go throw bomb for nairaland o. you go fear online bombing. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
buchibabe:
There's a comfortable 3 bedroom apartment waiting for u in hell ,I'm sure u wil like it.

Another indoctrinated dolts, what the heck is 'hell'? Stupid negroid!! grin

Hell yeah, helllll. Just as Eshu became devil and the panare Indians killed Jesus.

Get ya head out of ya arse and think straight for once in your life. undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: It seems Christians are oblivious to all the crimes committed by Christians, yet the cry over crimes committed by muslims.

bittyend: Zionists bombs innocent Palestinians for no reason, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

CIA/MI6 Christian crusaders' death squads go about killing and maiming innocent people and destroying their countries for no reason, just because they believe in a different ideology, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

Salafists/Jihadists from Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Qatar etc. are in bed with both Zionists and Christian crusaders killing and maiming innocent people in Syria right now, isn't that terrorism to you, no?

But you fools can't see beyond your fat noses, it's about hatred for Islam, and not the extremist sect of Islam created by both Zionists and crusaders(the same propaganda machine that labelled them as terrorists); how phucking ironic..

Let moderate muslims enjoy the freaking religion, just as you enjoy yours, muthaphuckers. undecided

So what should we do? undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ile-Ife:

Mujaheed no vex go throw bomb for nairaland o. you go fear online bombing. grin grin grin grin

So, I'm muslim now because I'm speaking the realist shiit you ever heard, no?

You fools have allowed propaganda and indoctrination to overshadow the brain cells God gave you, and insecurity has made most of you insane.

I'll pray for you stupid muthaphuckers. grin
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by aryzgreat: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
bityend u must be reasoning with ur a55, crusade was an 18th century thing, pls tell me any crusader in this era, christianity has evolved while islam is still going back to the stone age mentality. Why nt deal with the topic at hand? Its glaring that islam is d world problem, imagine the kind of hatred this imam would be preaching against christians if he could go to the extent of framing an autistic gal.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by thelastPope(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: What's the difference between Jihadists/Salafists, Christian crusaders, and Zionists? They're all terrorists, and moderate people across the faiths need to come together and disown these extremists..

You'd be surprised that Jihadists/Salafists(Saudi Arabia/Pakistan Sunnis), Christian crusaders(USA and Europe), and Zionists(Israel) are controlled by the same people, just to maim, destroy, and kill innocent people around the world; but you stupid and unintelligent dolts won't see that. All you ever do is play the blame game till you get consumed by the fire these devilish people are flaming.

Think out ya arses for once in your miserable lives, and start thinking outside of the box, because you're all pawns. Stupid muthaphuckers!!

Christian crusaders and zionists? Are you in the middle ages? Check your calender bro, its 2012!

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by hovic(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
1. Buddhists living with Hindus = No
Problem

2. Hindus living with Christians = No
Problem

3. Christians living with Shintos = No
Problem
4. Shintos living with Confucians = No
Problem

5. Confusians living with Baha'is = No
Problem

6. Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem

7. Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
8. Atheists living with Buddhists = No
Problem

9. Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem

10. Sikhs live living Hindus = No Problem

11. Hinduslive living Baha'is = No Problem

12. Baha'is live living Christians = No Problem

13. Christians living with Jews = No
Problem

14. Jews living with Buddhists = No
Problem

15. Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem

16. Shintos living with Atheists = No
Problem

17. Atheists living with Confucians = No
Problem

18. Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

1. Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem

3. Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
5. Muslims
living with Sikhs = Problem
6.Muslims living
with Baha'is = Problem
7. Muslims living with Shintos = Problem

8. Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
Anyone can see where does the problem lie
actually.

15 Likes

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
jackbauersballs:

So what should we do? undecided

Keep your eyes wide open because these extremist don't care about both Christians and Muslims, they are out to kill everyone that disagrees with them. The more Christians alienate moderate Muslims, the more moderate muslims are going to embrace salafists/jihadists.

Everyone is just a pawn in the chess game. Don't be surprised if it turns out that Christian countries are actually the sponsors of boko haram.

Take a look at Libya, the Salafists/Jihadists were armed by Christian countries for regime change; but the rest of Africa are the ones bearing the brunt in Mali(a moderate Muslim country). If Jihadists really hate Christians, why didn't they just cross from Morocco to Spain, and go cause havoc there? No, they won't do that because the Christian crusaders control them and use them as death squads.
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by ugbanimeh: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
By their fruit u shall knw them!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by IleIfe2(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

So, I'm muslim now because I'm speaking the realist shiit you ever heard, no?

You fools have allowed propaganda and indoctrination to overshadow the brain cells God gave you, and insecurity has made most of you insane.

I'll pray for you stupid muthaphuckers. grin

Ah nairaland own don be today. grin grin
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
thelastPope:

Christian crusaders and zionists? Are you in the middle ages? Check your calender bro, its 2012!

So, what do you call Christian countries?

And you don't Zionists control Israel, no? Another dumb muthaphucker in 2012!!

Ignorance is the bane of NL, stupid negroids with flat noses smh. undecided
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by mahel: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
So wen pastor King was caught raping gals..shuld we nw assume all christians or d religion are rapist?? Most of our comments condemnin religions are just senseless
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by bittyend(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
aryzgreat: bityend u must be reasoning with ur a55, crusade was an 18th century thing, pls tell me any crusader in this era, christianity has evolved while islam is still going back to the stone age mentality. Why nt deal with the topic at hand? Its glaring that islam is d world problem, imagine the kind of hatred this imam would be preaching against christians if he could go to the extent of framing an autistic gal.

America and EU's foreign policy is more of a Christian crusade than anything else to protect their civilization; a civilization built on Christian crusades around the world. the conquering of the world, with Bible on one hand, and gun on the other.

You need to look beyond the surface, the war against terrorism is actually the battle between Christian countries and the bastardization of Islam. Saudi Arabia(the home of salafists and where jihadism was born) is in bed with these people. Look beyond the surface!

I'm done for now! Ciao! cool
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by Aksally(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
Na wao. After we don dey united this morning during Falconet match we come dey use Bible and Koran 'Disunite' ourselves. Value for human lives and patriotism is the only cure for our contagious hatred for each other. One love everybody. Pls note: Garri comes from the christian south and kulikuli with groundnut from muslim north. Food (garri) for thought.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by thelastPope(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend:

So, what do you call Christian countries?

And you don't Zionists control Israel, no? Another dumb muthaphucker in 2012!!

Ignorance is the bane of NL, stupid negroids with flat noses smh. undecided

Ha! Sorry! I forgot I was talking to a jihadist from the religion of peace! My bad! Please don't forget to shut the door on your way out. You know now, in a peaceful way! *wink*
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by mahel: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
bittyend: What's the difference between Jihadists/Salafists, Christian crusaders, and Zionists? They're all terrorists, and moderate people across the faiths need to come together and disown these extremists..

pls tell them o!
Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by NobleAngell(f): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
I am rili not surprised. Wot kinda riligion fights and kills for dia god? I am proud 2b a Christian anyday anytym anywhere. Bunch of pathetic hypocritzzz. Allow dem 2 kip framin us up, dats d only way dey can impress dia god.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy by theripper: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2012

Bros, no vex, wen u finish, find garri drink and sleep, while at it u fit read some satanic quranic verses join. All dis ur verbose write up no go stop bomb from blowing in yemen, syria, afghanistan, pakistan and lebanon. Dat u are without religion doesn't make u more intelligent, u just have one belief less than I have so keep ur ignorant shit to urself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.