Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Seun, And Garri Terrorists - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, And Garri Terrorists (4331 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Prior to this epoch, we've been struggling with d existence of recidivist group known as boko haram. The emergence and continued existence of this lethal amorphous terror group has brought out the many sides and traits of nigerian people. We've seen the naive and gullible people, who easily get swayed, by the eloquence and deceptive words of the opposition group. Also, we've seen many i too know or self deceiving people, who think that fighting terror groups is je june and same as fighting street urchins. But, right now, like boko haram terrorists, nairaland has been overtaken by a terror group known garri crew. At the inception, few of their leaders were subjected to extinction like d boko matyrs, but since then they've intrepidly multiplied in thousands like d bh without any possibility of annihilating them. Since we've all claimed fighting terrorists is easy, what is holding nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lol @ garri crew! As in seriously?
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by ypzilanti: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
I'm a little dumber from reading this gibberish.

Your rambunctious vituperation smears and seeps down my computer screen like the ugly splash of an ink blot.

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by muffins99(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
I usually find the 'garri' comments irritating, inappropriate and irrelevant to the topic being discussed but i won't go as far as to call them terrorists. At other times, I actually find the comments quite amusing grin.

Ignore the garri people and they'll soon stop - though hopefully they wont move on to another stupid word/comment.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Witwicky(m): 12:05am On Sep 04, 2012
I dnt tink u guys know d price of g...i
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by floriana(m): 4:57am On Sep 04, 2012
Witwicky: I dnt tink u guys know d price of g...i
Cassava granules is very expensive nationwide. Though cassava is now part of our coat-of-arms, our national symbol.

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by alstacs(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Witwicky: I dnt tink u guys know d price of g...i

Many are the disciples of Ebama but we surely shall have victory over them all. Lol
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by alstacs(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2012
floriana:
Cassava granules is very expensive nationwide. Though cassava is now part of our coat-of-arms, our national symbol.

Whaaaaattt!
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by dafman10(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2012
alstacs:

Many are the disciples of Ebama but we surely shall have victory over them all. Lol

Many are d disciples of Seun but we surely shall overcome dia machinations n dictatorial tendencies. Aluta!!!!
On d price of 'garri' (as it aptly concerns dis thread) i stand!!! But wait ooo how does all dis even affect d price of garri? Me wan know.

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by alstacs(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2012
Nairaland is a great place. I visit at different times for various reasons.
I follow some threads cos I know occasionally there will be some amusingly silly posts interspersed among the straight ones; irritating, insulting, funny slangs, unrelated side attractions are all enjoyable when the head is full of worries.

Some are so amusing and stupid that I send links to friends who don't visit NL just to see the many colours of the Nigerian society. That is after laughing out (embarrassingly atimes) to myself.

Kindly leave the GARRI terror group alone oh. They may be reason (partly) why some people have not run mad from "over-seriousness"

5 Likes

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 6:41am On Sep 04, 2012
floriana:
Why use "granules", I prefer Cassava Flakes...LOL

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2012
kasiem: Prior to this epoch, we've been struggling with d existence of recidivist group known as boko haram. The emergence and continued existence of this lethal amorphous terror group has brought out the many sides and traits of nigerian people. We've seen the naive and gullible people, who easily get swayed, by the eloquence and deceptive words of the opposition group. Also, we've seen many i too know or self deceiving people, who think that fighting terror groups is je june and same as fighting street urchins. But, right now, like boko haram terrorists, nairaland has been overtaken by a terror group known garri crew. At the inception, few of their leaders were subjected to extinction like d boko matyrs, but since then they've intrepidly multiplied in thousands like d bh without any possibility of annihilating them. Since we've all claimed fighting terrorists is easy, what is holding nairaland?
Hey!!! Careful with the choice of words on the thread, its misleading. We are not terrorists but freedom fighters...LOL
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by RickyRoss1(m): 6:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Those garri rebels are fools, they are very lucky I am not the owner of Nairaland coz I know how to handle frustrated bastards.

Their endless garrrri comments are very irritating, very annoying, very dumb, inappropriate and irrelevant to the topics being discussed.

THEY MUST BE CASTRATED AND BANNED FOR LIFE. THE OWNER OF THE SITE SAYS HE DOES NOT WANT SUCH STUPID GARRRRI COMMENTS, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLATFORM TO DEBATE ABOUT THE PRIZE OF GARRRRI WHY NOT GO TO NATIONAL TVS OR RADIO STATIONS OR YOU GO TO OTHER ONLINE FORUMS THAT WILL PERMIT SUCH LAME DISCUSSIONS.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by kasiem(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Has seun deployed his army of mods to the frontpage side of this nairaland cos i heard d garri terrorists are busy bombing there?

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Clerverly: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Those garri rebels are fools, they are very lucky I am not the owner of Nairaland coz I know how to handle frustrated bastards.

Their endless garrrri comments are very irritating, very annoying, very dumb, inappropriate and irrelevant to the topics being discussed.

THEY MUST BE CASTRATED AND BANNED FOR LIFE. THE OWNER OF THE SITE SAYS HE DOES NOT WANT SUCH STUPID GARRRRI COMMENTS, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLATFORM TO DEBATE ABOUT THE PRIZE OF GARRRRI WHY NOT GO TO NATIONAL TVS OR RADIO STATIONS OR YOU GO TO OTHER ONLINE FORUMS THAT WILL PERMIT SUCH LAME DISCUSSIONS.

Just take a hard look at yourself- Utterly contemptible hypocrisy. Laughable self-regard based upon an entirely mythical premise. Sheer polluted verbal excrement bereft of any traits of human intelligence. Verbal offal emanating from a sewer rat mentality. Unworthy of even the most basic reponse or of further comment.
Animal!

1 Like

Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Clerverly: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2012
The price is still on the high side around my area. So am expecting a crash very soon.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Elueme: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2012
This garri talk demeans this forumat times as well it amuses so many at some other time or spontaneously.. Life is about choices but the choices we make must not be overtly obnoxious even to your conscience.. In essence, we should know when best to use certain words ..
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by pwettytemmy(f): 7:36am On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Those garri rebels are fools, they are very lucky I am not the owner of Nairaland coz I know how to handle frustrated bastards.

easy man. I don't think u should be dis hard on them. Who knws they might be d reason why some people are still visiting nairaland after a stressfilled day cos they're such a comic reliefs to dem. Though they constitute nuisance atimes bt if you're disturbed with their post, why not move ø̲̣̣̥ŋ .
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 04, 2012
pwettytemmy: easy man. I don't think u should be dis hard on them. Who knws they might be d reason why some people are still visiting nairaland after a stressfilled day cos they're such a comic reliefs to dem. Though they constitute nuisance atimes bt if you're disturbed with their post, why not move ø̲̣̣̥ŋ .

*hugs* kiss

someone finally gets the drift.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 7:57am On Sep 04, 2012

That is why God is selective in blessing people @ "they are lucky I'm not the owner of NL".
And for God sake why do you H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to use profane and foul words? It shows you are not better than the words you have used. Take it easy please...this is a forum not a "do or die affair"...
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Abali1(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2012

Yes Seun is the owner of NL. But the traffic being generated by some of those G*** activist also puts money in his pocket. Oga even if you happened to own a website and also enjoy some kind of monopoly, adopting the measures you listed above will only go a long way in hurting you.
Seun decided to make the G*** word illegal in his site, but he also knows that banning everybody who mentions GARRI will only hurt him. Moreover this Labeling of the G*** word has become a blessing in disguise to the owner of NL, oga Seun, as it has created a different kind of group in NL. That is the National Association of Garri Activists.

Infact, what has this thread got to do with the P*** of G***
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Tobbylobar(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2012
I love all my g......chooper
................................ Drinkers
..........:................... Snifers...smokers
i rep d republic of g.....
Seun u av to declare amnesty for us to drop our weapon..... grin grin grin
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by pastorgoodnews: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2012
Seun is making an everest outta a mole hill. If someone gets banned for a harmless cause, believe me more accounts will spring up. Imagine a world where the use of a garri based idiom is banned, imagine an e-arpetheid, imagine ......
We would fight - on the front pages, in the stubs etc. If seun is not comfy with the movement he should go open up a personal site that is exclusive to him only.
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Gbengaslc: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2012

Garri revolution must start here!
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by qualified(f): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Hmm, banning of d use of garri on NL? Funny, what could be his reason cos i didn't see d said thread?
People visit NL 4 different reasons. Its a comic relief for a lot of people after or during work, and d 'garri group' can tune down heated unnecessary arguments though some use it annoyingly. But wtf, Nl is a social network and if Seun wants to teach people how to relate, he shld do it on his personal page!
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by muumuu(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2012
@seun.u don't need to act like putin,free bois abeg.....cus u banning d garri crew stil doestn affect d price of garri.@garricrew.keep it up guys,u put smiles on ma face.@haters.uf u don't like em,relocate to borno state
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2012

You see they know you care and worry so much about them, so they keep multiplying. Seun should meet with their ogas like ebamma and ibpreye to negotiate. grin
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by RickyRoss1(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2012
rodeo0070:
That is why God is selective in blessing people @ "they are lucky I'm not the owner of NL".
And for God sake why do you H̲̣̣̣̥ɑ̤̥̈̊vє̲̣̥ to use profane and foul words? It shows you are not better than the words you have used. Take it easy please...this is a forum not a "do or die affair"...

God is not selective, and if you dont like my post just jump and pass.
I do not own naira, and you do not know me and u dont know what i own.
Since you claim am not better than the words that I have used, it also means u are not better than me that u are judging?
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by RickyRoss1(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Clerverly:
Just take a hard look at yourself- Utterly contemptible hypocrisy. Laughable self-regard based upon an entirely mythical premise. Sheer polluted verbal excrement bereft of any traits of human intelligence. Verbal offal emanating from a sewer rat mentality. Unworthy of even the most basic reponse or of further comment.
Animal!

YOUR JUVENILE PROFESSIONALISM HAS SOLEMNLY CLOUDED YOUR INTELLECT. ONE DAY YOU WILL GET TIRED OF CONFUSING YOURSELF WITH WEIRD ALARMIST TALES BY
MOONLIGHT. EMPTY-HEADED MONOSYLLABIC BASSTARDDD
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2012
alstacs: Nairaland is a great place. I visit at different times for various reasons.
I follow some threads cos I know occasionally there will be some amusingly silly posts interspersed among the straight ones; irritating, insulting, funny slangs, unrelated side attractions are all enjoyable when the head is full of worries.

Some are so amusing and stupid that I send links to friends who don't visit NL just to see the many colours of the Nigerian society. That is after laughing out (embarrassingly atimes) to myself.

Kindly leave the GARRI terror group alone oh. They may be reason (partly) why some people have not run mad from "over-seriousness"
Nwoke take five!! Ori e n wan be cheesy
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by Ishilove: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2012
Clerverly:
Animal!
Oluwa mi o!!!! shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Seun, And Garri Terrorists by slimming: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2012
let take easy with ourselves, there is life after here o.

(1) (2) (3)

Pounds To Naira Exchange Rate (bank Rate & Black Market)-pounds To Naira / Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / Lady Gaga Wore A Manhood Like Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.