Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Hilavicks Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hilavicks Recruitment (1421 Views)

Are Hilavicks Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilavicks Recruitment by mekino22: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2012
House I received a text from BRANTRIX and it read as follows:

We have shortlisted your job application to HILAVICKS. Owing to applicant's varied states locations, you are required to pay #2000 for a diversified aptitude test to this UBA account: Name; Michael N. Victor, A/c no;2058374544. NB after payment send teller details and your email address to 08123948859.

I want to know if anyone received such text and also if the company exist. Thanks
Re: Hilavicks Recruitment by upengineer: 6:14am On Sep 04, 2012
It has been said over and over again that once anybody or an agency demands for money from you to support your job application, it simply means they are scammers and dont answer them. They will just collect your money and they disappear. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Hilavicks Recruitment by jodeci(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2012
upengineer: It has been said over and over again that once anybody or an agency demands for money from you to support your job application, it simply means they are scammers and dont answer them. They will just collect your money and they disappear. A word is enough for the wise

Some applicants are simply daft and simply wouldnt listen.ANY ORGANISATION THAT REQUIRES MONEY IN ANY GUISE FROM YOU IS FRAUDULENT.
Re: Hilavicks Recruitment by Taiwoaremu: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2012
i also receive the text yesterday,its a scam o.....i beg dont fall victim
Re: Hilavicks Recruitment by gmoney009(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
I also received the same text message. However it's Interesting to know that on hilavicks website you can find brantrix mentioned as their recruiter. And i have searched for other info 4 brantrix to no avail. My conclusion is both hilavicks and brantrix are scams.
Re: Hilavicks Recruitment by blueprint4real: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2012
DONT PAY GAN TO ANYONE OOOOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Sprigrow Plc Is Recruiting / Africa Internet Holding Is HIRING!!! / Immigration Job Placement. I Need Your Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.