Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Polyibadan 2012/2013 Nd Merit Admission List And Change Of Course Is Out!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polyibadan 2012/2013 Nd Merit Admission List And Change Of Course Is Out!!! (2834 Views)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / When Is Polyibadan Post Utme Date Of Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Polyibadan 2012/2013 Nd Merit Admission List And Change Of Course Is Out!!! by MoxieB(m): 6:30am On Sep 04, 2012
The polytechnic Ibadan, has released the first(1st) batch merit admission list for the 2012/2013 academic session.
The provisional admission list released is for the national diploma programme which would be updated on the school official website as from monday sep 3rd,2012, so all candidates who participated in the school post utme screening exercise can now check their admission status.
To successfully check your admission status follow the steps below
1. Visit the polytechnic official website by clicking www. polyibadan. edu. ng
2. Login using your card pin and your jamb registration number
3. Your status will be displayed.

ALSO NOTE THAT, the school management as announced the sales for CHANGE OF COURSE, So all candidate Who sat for the Post-UTME exam, that their initial cutoff mark did not meet up with their course cutoff mark that was released earlier to proceed by CHANGING THEIR COURSE to another desired course that their initial cutoff mark meet up with.

Example: If your initial cutoff mark is 45(i. e jambscore divided by 4,then plus your cbt score and divide by 2) and your intending course cutoff is 40 or below,You are strongly advised to change to another course that your initial cutoff meet up with.
NOTE: No deadline as being set for this, so it is better you act fast before its closes. . .

For further information or enquiries on the admission,call/text me 08181777929, BEST OF LUCK. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Polyibadan 2012/2013 Nd Merit Admission List And Change Of Course Is Out!!! by Eness(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2012
I misplaced my ibdpoly card,pls hw do i check my admission status i apply 4 quantity surveying i score 249 in jamb nd 47 in ibdpoly cbt exam wat should i do pls i need a reply
Re: Polyibadan 2012/2013 Nd Merit Admission List And Change Of Course Is Out!!! by Odunnu: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2012

(1)

Society For Environmental Conservationist / Pharmacy Fresher's Thread For All Schools. / Waec Held My Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.