Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance (5248 Views)

The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Photo: Christ And Angel Gabriel Appear In Clouds Over Florida? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by WizPrince1(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2012
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

A friend sent this to me and also the preacher said this yesterday being sunday in church.

A pastor was traveling just Last week then he saw an old man n gave him a
lift.

While they were going the old man said 'my son, do you know what happened
in Heaven last night?

The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; 'sir, are you sleeping Abi? How did you get the
information about Heaven?

Old man: last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet.

The angels picked up the trumphets and as they were about to blow it Jesus fell down and begin 2 plead in tears and the blood dat came out of His hands and body were very fresh and told God that His death shouldn't be in vain. God could not stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones.

So He said "AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE.".

Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world dat "THE END TIME IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".

Man: (sweating and crying) sir, how did you know this?

OLD MAN: I am 1 of the Angels sent to Nigeria. Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Pls! And the old man
disappeared. Brethren, This story
is real, Christ is coming Soonest.

Pls REPENT. I beg of u...Pls pass dis message round. Copy n paste it, share it, call, email n text it.

PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY.
Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by Areaboy2(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2012
can you tell me why you believe this story? undecided
Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by God2man(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

A friend sent this to me and also the preacher said this yesterday being sunday in church.

lift.

in Heaven last night?

The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked; 'sir, are you sleeping Abi? How did you get the

Old man: last night in Heaven God became very angry wit man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet.

The angels picked up the trumphets and as they were about to blow it Jesus fell down and begin 2 plead in tears and the blood dat came out of His hands and body were very fresh and told God that His death shouldn't be in vain. God could not stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones.

Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world dat "THE END TIME IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON".

OLD MAN: I am 1 of the Angels sent to Nigeria. Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Pls! And the old man

Pls REPENT. I beg of u...Pls pass dis message round. Copy n paste it, share it, call, email n text it.

Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Another story to increase the tithes and offerings. Who wants to be in the presence of an Angry,son killing God?
Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by Areaboy2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
ifeness: Another story to increase the tithe and offering. Who wants to be in the presence of an Angry,son killing God?

Well, actually that son is him in another form. So he sacrificed himself to himself to forgive our sins that he set in place himself to begin with cheesy

Oh and he knew before hand he will resurrect 3 days after getting killed. Which then makes the whole point of the sacrifice meaningless lol
Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
Area_boy:

Well, actually that son is him in another form. So he sacrificed himself to himself to forgive our sins that he set in place himself to begin with cheesy

Oh and he knew before hand he will resurrect 3 days after getting killed. Which then makes the whole point of the sacrifice meaningless lol

Oh i see!!! its like a man trying to commit suicide if his girlfriend decides to leave him. She may remain to be with him just because he threatens to kill himself. But she doesn't really love him, she probably doesn't want him to die. A typical Christian's life,how sad sad
Re: The Revelation About The End Time And Angel Appearance by Delafruita(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Wiz-Prince:
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

lift.

in Heaven last night?

anybody that believes this ridiculous story deserves life imprisonment with immense torture for the crime of extreme stupidity and folly

(1) (Reply)

David Did Not Kill Goliath: Is This True? / Going To Church For Years: Are You Growing Spiritually? / How To Pray A Prevailing Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.