Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! (93136 Views)

Nnpc Recruitment Interview / NNPC Recruitment 2013? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by DiChizzle(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2012
4llerbuntu: is that really the NNPC website?

the page has no information or web page id. check ur browser well.

well drop your information and email addresses at your peril.

also funny is the absence of secure login!! on a NNPC website!!!

smiley smiley

Same thing went through my mind after seeing the website, my WOT rated the site red (poor/danger) in all categories (trustworthiness, privacy, child safety and vendor reliability. To tell u the truth, am sceptic about the whole thing.

and to the guy that said fill in you email add and change your password (not sure what he meant) but email add is d least of all worries as you re filling in more important details than just your email add..which could be used for identity theft, scam mails etc.

Don't mind me o, this is just my own opinion
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by garnetty(m): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2012
@henrydickson...all the documents, aside from meeting the prescribed file sizes, must either be in PDF format or Microsoft word. Otherwise it will never upload.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by ABESINONIPO(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2012
Thank you so much Mr Oparinde..May God continue to be with you.God will surely help us all because job search in Nigeria now as taken new dimension,but with God Almighty nothing is impossible.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Sirjohn84(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
JUST COMPLETED MINE TODAY AFTER ENOUGH BATTLE TO CONVERT MY DOCTUMENT TO PDF N REDUCE THE SIZES BUT EVEN AFTER UPLOADIN THERE WAS NU NOTIFICATION..HOPE ITZ NOT PERCIULAR TO ME ALONE..BELIVING GOD 4 A FAVOR
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 16, 2012
Whalewale:

Get dressed, resume at the NNPC towers, and start work. Congrats!!!
Thanks for the insult. But I Wish you same everywhere you go.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Leoejiofor(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2012
Tesiday:
Thanks for the insult. But I Wish you same everywhere you go.
abeg no take am serious joor , na play!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by solarsonty: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
House...am a new member....please,i need clarification on the experienced hire for instrument technician...reqmt: good HND but to fill the registr portal,it is bachelor or degree. Shud i go ahead to apply for HND am currently holding?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by ebixy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
fellow nairalanders please advice me. I currently hold a national diploma in elect/elect engr but am currently running a degree program. Do you guys think i should include b.eng (in view) in my CV. Am applying for trainee operator
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Lolzinski: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2012
Hello house, I want your voice on this. I logged in to check my application details only to find out that my preferred test location wasn't displayed. Is this peculiar to me? Your quick responses will be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Iykecollins(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Lolzinski: Hello house, I want your voice on this. I logged in to check my application details only to find out that my preferred test location wasn't displayed. Is this peculiar to me? Your quick responses will be appreciated. Thank you!
Same happen to me and some other persons too. I chose enugu, was told not to worry by sb dat appied in 2010. So relax!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Lolzinski: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Iykecollins:
Same happen to me and some other persons too. I chose enugu, was told not to worry by sb dat appied in 2010. So relax!
Thank you so much, Iykecollins! God bless!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Iykecollins(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
U r welcome!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by erisco: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
@X-Fire,pls do u know d format for d aptitude test? Thnx
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Leoejiofor: abeg no take am serious joor , na play!

Ok. But respect is reciprocal. If we already know everything,then why are we here? Wish you joy in all you do.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by klightp1(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Hey pals! Hw does the NNPC test look like. Where can I get d materials......
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by filcast(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
pls when does the application close
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by MATTHEW59: 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2012
filcast: pls when does the application close
october 16
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by temiflex01(m): 5:13am On Oct 01, 2012
Tinyemeka: Fake site. Fake offers. sad I wonder what you intend to do with people's personal details?
I think you are d fake person..open ur eyes and act fast..dont b left out.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by ogasir2011: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
miriamP: Hello, is dere a penalty if u submit more than 6 documents? Urgent answer please

Why dont you visit the website and read the instruction
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Hotstepper(f): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2012
House, after uploading my documents, I signed in the following day and it still tells me that my applicant is not complete until I upload the documents, yet I see the documents I uploaded. I emailed them but yet to recieve a reply. Did anyone pass through this experience? Thank you
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by adamud: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2012
don bother urself is dsame with every1.
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Chyvy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hi everyone. Pls I urgently need ur advice on this. I recently logged in to check my app details only to see that the letter M was put in place of F in the Gender box sad I don't think its possible to edit. Wat do I do? Do I leave it the way it is or do I create a new application with another email embarassed
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by garnetty(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2012
Chyvy: Hi everyone. Pls I urgently need ur advice on this. I recently logged in to check my app details only to see that the letter M was put in place of F in the Gender box sad I don't think its possible to edit. Wat do I do? Do I leave it the way it is or do I create a new application with another email embarassed

What were you thinking of...in any case, i will advise you just leave it the way it is and stay clear of making another application to avoid multiple applications which may result to disqualification. When you are eventually considered, i think it could be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by vickkyeme: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2012
Fellas...
Now application is Over Lets Start Praying That we all get shortListed...
Cos it all Begins From there..
And am quite Optimistic that they Process wont take much time Like the Last Recruitment they did.
Get down to studying..
All the Best!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Thankgodiyke(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2012
Any news ?
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by juniorlas: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Has any one seen this latest http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Frecruitment.nnpcgroup.com%2F&h=eAQF_wezR
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
They hav opened their portal again for application whereas they hav nt proces d millions of applications d recieved 3 months ago..Na wa oh!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by Chibiks(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Guys they have opened the NNPC portal again for recruitment. Its going to close on the 21st of December, 2012. So hurry and do the right thing!!!
Re: NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! by einfo: 4:19am On Dec 15, 2012
Job seeker, are you getting ready for yet another job test/interview?(NNPC,FETHA OR INEC) Do you really want to land yourself any of these dream jobs? Then get OUR GENERAL METHOD APTITUDE TEST (GMAT) HANDBOOK NOW! For just N1000.

This Book contains over 7500 real past questions with detailed answers and explanations for banks, oil companies, multinationals, public and private sector companies etc. This handbook effectively covers the following topics:

QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE TESTS (Quantitative Reasoning Test, Data Sufficiency Test, Number Series Test, Numeric Reasoning Test etc.)

VERBAL APTITUDE TESTS (Verbal Reasoning Test, Logical Reasoning Test, Passage Completion Test, Grammatic Expression Test, Critical Reasoning Test etc)

DIAGRAMMATIC REASONING TESTS (Diagrammatic Reasoning Test, Flow Chart Test, Figure Matrix Test, Pattern Recognition Test, Symbol Plug in Test etc)

MANAGEMENT SKILLS TEST (Business Knowledge Test, Accounting Practice Test, Human Resources Management Test, Marketing Knowledge Test etc)

ENGINEERING SKILLS TESTS (Petroleum Technology Skill Test, Mechanical Engineering Test, Chemical Engineering Test, Electrical Engineering Test, Computer Software Test, General Engineering Test etc)

*HOW TO GET GMAT HANDBOOK*
We only send the GMAT Past Questions & Answer Handbook to your Email after you have made payment (N1000). Then You will have to download and print it out. If interested in getting the Handbook, Call 07060551346 OR 08157810072

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.