Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (93931 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net / What You Need to Know About GNLD/Multi Level Marketers Posing as Employers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by onihaxy: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mind you, they are not fraudsters. But just that they are not open. They won't tell you the truth until you are in. Wellness homes which is located on 9 oremeji street, isolo Lagos claims to be a health maintenance organisation and they advertise fake jobs on Nigerian job portals.

Wellness homes claims to be a health maintenance organisation but they  are just a distributor of a foreign company known as GNLD.  Wellness homes has many subsidiaries such as bloomnet, healthstream alliance and keylinks golgen concept, Accent Hills (Now in Akure) Etc.

They claim to be in search graduates to work as business development executives, client relations officers, admin officers etc.  They advertise these fake jobs on jobsites and after you have applied, they send you text message inviting you for an interview at no 9 oremeji street, isolo, lagos or at any of their branches.  Notice that the text message arrives late on the day before the interview.  This is done in order for you not to be able to verify the address.  Just type 9 oremeji street in google and you will find many stories about it.

On arrival at the interview, graduates that have traveled from distant parts of Nigeria in the hope that a genuine company wants to interview them for a job discover that is not the case.  Wellness homes and its subsidiaries are just distributors of supplements.  

In Nigeria today, the demand for supplements is low and the people at wellness homes know this but they have to sell their products.  And what better way to sell their products than to lure unsuspecting jobseekers into purchasing their products.  That is the truth about wellness homes, they are wholesalers and they want you to buy their products.  They are the sellers and you are the buyer.  

In my professional opinion I won’t advice you to purchase the supplements because there is no demand for it.  The people at wellness homes know this, if the demand is there why cant they sell it themselves and keep the profits for themselves.

Wellness homes charge jobseekers =N= 8500 for training to become a nutritionist, but again the market is not there for nutritionists.  In my professional opinion I won’t advice you to pay the training fee of =N=8500.  It is after you have paid the training fee of =N=8500 that they inform you that they are distributors and that you have to buy their supplements.  The minimum you can buy is around =N=30,000 worth of supplements.  If you sell this =N=30,000 worth of supplements you will make around =N=48,000 as revenue giving you a profit of =N=18,000.  But the demand is not there and you may end up not selling the supplements for months or years.  

The issue with wellness homes is that they are not operating illegally, all they do is to deceive jobseekers into paying =N=8500 for training and into buying their products.  Because they are not operating illegally, you can’t file a lawsuit against them or call the police.  But what you can do is to demand a refund of your =N=8500 training fee because they did not inform you that you have to buy their supplements.  

If they refuse to refund your training fee, then you can sue them or call the police.  =N=8500 may seem like small money but if 1000 jobseekers don’t ask for a refund the amount they make from unsuspecting jobseekers is =N=8,500,000.  Also, if 1000 jobseekers purchase =N=30,000 worth of supplements, the amount they make from unsuspecting jobseekers is =N=30,000,000 worth of supplements.  

The more products unsuspecting jobseekers buy from them, the more profits they make as wholesalers plus the foreign company known as GNLD pays them more commission and gives them travel benefits.  Please be informed that this travel benefit is only for the few top bosses of wellness homes.  But they trick you into believing that you can also become one of the top bosses by selling more supplements.  

The fact is that you will never sell enough supplements because the market is not there.  But wellness homes have their market, you are their market.  They are more or less dumping the supplements on you.  My advice to you is to ask for a refund of your training fee and get out.

Wellness homes also claim to test people with a machine known as the quantum resonance body analyzer.  They claim that this device can test 30 internal organs of the body, but is that so? In my professional opinion, in order to test internal organs of the body, you need to take not only one blood test but a series of blood and sample tests so how can a mechanical device test the functioning of your internal organs without blood or sample tests.  

Also, there is not enough information on the Chinese made quantum machine by western scientists.  If the machine is truly genuine then more information will be available to everyone.  In my professional opinion it is not possible to test the functioning of internal organs without blood or sample tests.

Wellness homes lure unsuspecting jobseekers into paying the training fee and in to buying their products by informing the jobseekers that wellness homes will provide them with the quantum machine in order to carry out tests on Nigerians at a price of around =N= 4000 per test.  They in form the jobseekers that the jobseekers can test over 100 people per day resulting in a revenue of =N= 400,000 per day.  

They claim to pay jobseekers all of the revenue made form the quantum tests.  But why are they so generous? If the test is truly genuine why can’t they carry out the test themselves and keep the profits for themselves.  They do this to lure jobseekers into paying the =N=8500 training fee.  I don’t know whether or not they carry out the quantum test on Nigerians or not but in my professional opinion it is not possible for mechanical device to test the functioning of internal body organs.  You might as well test your internal organs with a boiling ring or a gas cooker as far as I am concerned.

The main trick jobseekers fall for is the lie that you can make =N=4000 per test.  I am sure that Nigerians are not silly and they will rather go to a public hospital for a blood and sample test than to spend =N=4000 on a phantom machine.  You may have read blogs about people claiming to make lots of money from quantum tests but it is probably the people at wellness homes that that put the message on the blog in order to deceive jobseekers.  

My advice to jobseekers is to demand a refund a refund of their training fee.  But again if you believe that you can sell their products, it is up to you.  But the truth is that the market is not there but wellness homes have their market, you are their market.  Wellness homes don’t offer jobs, they are just wholesalers of products that nobody wants to buy.  My advice to jobseekers is to google the addresses of the interview before you go for the interview.  For your information 9 oremeji street, isolo is a bungalow located in a residential neighborhood and there is no signboard on the building.

It is the responsibility of all to make sure that the employers that post jobs on ngcareers.com are genuine and that the job that is being advertised is genuine.

I will like to use this opportunity to urge the public to expose wellness homes and No. 9 Oremeji and other addresses in the country Nigeria and their nationwide branches.

244 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
double post.
#edited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by snadguy007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
You've really exposed them. I stopped applying for job on jobber.man cos they've infiltrated the site....once u apply for a job there, the next minute u get a message for a test/interview from medpro resources. So annoying

54 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, mynd44 this will be good for front page.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo fraudulent and annoying... angry

They're all over jobberman, jobrapido and job.naij. Once the interview address is at mushin, opebi, ojuelegba, ikeja..guys just be careful. And they always send their SMS a day before the interview. They use a customized bulk SMS system with questionable sender name like 'HR107', 'ADMIN422', 'RECRUITMENT', or something similarly $tup!d. Then they drop a number you can call for enquires.

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is medpro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by femidejulius(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
OP.. I wish I could say u are 100 percent right in your write up but I am very unimpressed with your first sentence where you absolved these GNLD ppl by saying they are not fraudsters. A person advertised a fake, non existing job and he is not a fraudster? A person collects your money under false pretence and he is not a fraudster? A person intentionally gives you a false hope and collect your money and he is not a fraudster?

I decided to check out the definition of "fraudster" using my oxford dictionary of English (second edition) and this turns up:

fraudster
▶ noun Brit. a person who commits fraud, especially in business dealings.

Angry I couldn't get enough material to nail u, I decided to check the meaning of fraud using the same dictionary

fraud /frɔːd/
▶ noun [mass noun] wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain: he was convicted of fraud | [count noun] prosecutions for social security frauds.
▪ [count noun] a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities: mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds.
— ORIGIN
Middle English: from Old French fraude, from Latin fraus, fraud- 'deceit, injury'.

Pls edit that first sentence of yours. These people are evil and criminals who dupes unsuspecting public

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by onlymase(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
scam

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by stonemind(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
f
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Pavore9: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hmm....it is painful seeing people exploiting others! l can imagine some graduate jobseekers having to request transport fare from family and friends just to attend this fraud of an opportunity. Being mean is not business acumen bt a moral disabilty!

17 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by teniola55(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Mystiqme: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Where their office? Make I go submit my CV.
lol. jk.
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by eunisam: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
but not all GNLD outlets are like that

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by tigonana: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Awon onijibiti

3 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by vicoloni(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
They are in same category with Avenues to wealth> Awon ole dede!

8 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by MacLovington(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dishonesty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by avalontony(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
them plenty .......
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by manny4life(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo rude and annoying... angry

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is med pro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Just very recently, I got like 3 SMS per day, when I couldn't take the shii anymore I sent them a text and this was their reply:

No offense, but I had to laugh at the SMS exchange... To think a professional extending a job offer invite would be calm and respectful, smh... But again, let me lol grin

14 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Those guys known as wellness homes are den of robbers nd tricksters. That is how they keep changing names and addresses. If it is allen today, it is either gbagada, mushin or isolo tommorrow. It is better for a graduate to sit at home and watch TV than to go for their silly and fake interviews which end up to be a meaningless time wasting talk show.

23 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Akosbaba(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
If there are enuff jobs,this kinda shii won't be happening

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by chegx(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's why i dont attend all those trainings, motivational programs . They know what they are training you on is a dead end, that's why they rather train you on it than to get busy making money from it.
i cant advice my enemy to go into Fish farming or GNLD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by scribble: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
419 errywhere

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by scribble: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
TOPCRUISE: M
teniola55: .
stonemind: f
chegx: .

una see unaself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Drdreluv: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
May God help us all
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Shedysworld(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Interesting
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
rtd8uton fg sd
Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
booqee: wow you're really on point. You speak the truth.

But I so much loath those pple, they're sooo rude and annoying... angry

Every blessed day my inbox is bombarded with their phony SMS inviting you for a so called aptitude test/job briefing or chat(wtf?!). The worst of them is med pro global resources. I got so fed up one day, I called their number, warned them to stop disturbing me and remove my number from their database or something.. the guy simply hissed and cut the call.

Girl... Walahi, I decided to post on this thread cause of that response you got. Abeg my belle don dey worry me for too much laugh.

Me sef don tire for them. I even had to deregister from those job-seeking sites or something but them still dey SMS from time to time.

But seriously, that response got me cracking big time. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by scribble: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
TOPCRUISE: M
teniola55: .
stonemind: f
chegx: .

hmm
una see unaself

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
I would even prefer them to Insurance (marketing) Companies...

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by scribble: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
dirtymoney: rtd8uton fg sd

chei

2 Likes

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by sage2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks for this piece of info. I will be of immense help to a lot people out there.

1 Like

Re: The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers by dmcdad: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
manny4life:

No offense, but I had to laugh at the SMS exchange... To think a professional extending a job offer invite would be calm and respectful, smh... But again, let me lol grin
Bros na me laugh pass you. It took me 5mins before I could even read the response because laughter got the better of me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com / Post Ibadan Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.