Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do You Make Money Online - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Make Money Online (9292 Views)

Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / How Much Do You Make From Adsense Per Day? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Money Online by amyliajane(f): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
I MAKE MINE ONLINE THROUGH A WORLD OF CODES, financial technology
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2011
amyliajane:

I MAKE MINE ONLINE THROUGH A WORLD OF CODES, financial technology
Is this what you're talking about? fx-pip dot com
Zeddicus:

You are already sounding like a scam. 120 working days roughly six months? Wow!
Its a scam dont have to verify, if its not how long can it be sustained when you talk of making a living, you're referring to something that has sustainability.
showvic:

It is possible to make money online without selling anything or having a website. After trying different stuff, I finally settling down with soccer trading. Very simple especially if you have a reliable signal site like I do. And the returns are simply awesome. I make at least 100% profit in one month. I really enjoy it and have kissed info marketing good bye.
Really, please share your site name here. I was into football betting but quit, I'm not a football person. Info marketing is a serious money spinner esp if you have what the public is really looking for
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by bizboy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
My brother, whatever online biz you decides ti venture, pls make sure it works and make sure you locate a reliable mentor that can lead you, above all b4 you start attending his/her mentorship,make sure he/she shows the real account statement of whatever biz he/she is doing online, dont be gullible.

For me i prefer forex trading, get a mentor that can put you through and make sure he trades, I will recommend, www.beepforexsignal.com for full knwoledge and strategies of forex.

Success
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by kenlite: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2011
You can be making money with your mobile phone if it is browsing or with your e mail address, contact me on how you can get the SIMPLIFIED STEP BY STEP METHOD, GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2011
kenlite:

You can be making money with your mobile phone if it is browsing or with your e mail address, contact me on how you can get the SIMPLIFIED STEP BY STEP METHOD, GOD BLESS YOU
Share the info here.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2011
[size=60pt]SCAM[/size]
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by jsb(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
NOTHING LIKE IT ONLINE, don't miss it please cos the opportunity is awesome,
Wouldn't u have been settled 4life if u Had had an opportunity 2own a chunk of shares in Facebook with over 700 Million users, & $90 billion in worth?
I have a good news 4u: A better than Facebook is here, offering U much more than that. Join NOW FOR
FREE at: www.sitetalk.com/oceanflow
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by pizzz4all(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2011
For those desiring to earn money online but are not yet making any cent, i have uploaded an ebook that will guide you on making your first $$$ online.

Visit my site (displayed as my signature below my post), download a free copy of the ebook, and start making $$$.

N/B: its not a get rich quick ebook, you will definately have to work if you so desire to earn sum $$$

i will be updating the site with more free ebooks that will increase ur online earning capabilities as time goes on.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Drlumi: 2:49am On Jul 07, 2011
Check this article. It should help.

[url]http://kudizone.com/2011/07/05/how-to-make-money-online/
[/url]
Of course, if you are looking for something that just works without you doing any work (otherwise a scam), it CAN't help!
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by IBEXY(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2011
The easiest way people make money online is through "hype". They simply sell "how to make money online" ideas. They hype up a false image of themselves lying in bed in their bathrobes while their web ventures supply a steady stream of cash. Thay can even post "doctored" photos of themselves holding fat paychecks from Google and other affliate marketting companies. Of course these guys know all about affiliate marketing, Adsensense marketting and many other x "marketing" models you may think of. They are also fluid and fast talking salesmen who would make you buy an extra stuff you dont need.

After a while, the scheme pays because a lot of people begin to believe them and actually pay for their videos, blog subscription, lectures, books etc. Tha cash starts to roll in.

Think of it, in the end: Thay are actually making money online! BUT, they started by projecting a false image of themselve.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by mastere3: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
Sorry i did not read the reply of other, but my contribution is is this::::

START YOUR WEB HOSTING COMPANY. if you need more information send an email to support@vbhostnet.com or better still check out packages here www.vbhostnet.com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by hanstech: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
There are many ways to make money online. I will detail at least five
1. You can make money online by selling Ebooks
2. You can make money by Running advertisment service
3. you can make money through google adsense
4. you can actually work at home working as a ghost editor, writter, and reviewer to a lot of comapanies online.
5. you can join wealth club, networking like avenue to wealth etc.
my latest one i join is call autoxten. you only need 10 dollars in your alert pay to join.
i think all nairalander should particpate in this programme if they can
visit http://perfectworkathomeopportunities..com/ to read more.
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by EFCCTM: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2011
am gonna tell this secret for just the sake of today being my birthday,, i do make it online. although i bwont post it publicly, mail me on incredible_9ja@yahoo.com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by wisemove: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
U can make 7-17% of your invested capital on a daily basis,suprised? Its 100% REAL.
For more infomation jst visit www.forever-wealth..com
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by WebSurfer(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2011
is there an underscore at your email? as in incredible _ 9ja @ yahoo . com ?
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by UpDates1(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2011
you can make it online through some ways now, not a news anymore
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by supewisdom: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2011
try forex trading
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Kajona: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2011
I do reseller business and one of the most legitimate online earning prospectus is by running an online domain name reseller plan which is indeed profitable, try goresellers, here you have to get reseller account and through that you can get domain names for cheaper rates and then in future you can sell those to others who are indeed of domains you have for higher price,
Re: How Do You Make Money Online by Mcleo007(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2011
The easiest way i know is blogging and selling your own products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Legally As A Nigerian / Webmasters Enter Here If You Can Solve These PHP Questions... / Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.