Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. (12796 Views)

How To Place Ads On Facebook / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by kay29000(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
I really want to find out how much one can make advertising Google ads on one's blog. Right now, i am even finding it hard to place adds on my blog. I mean placing the ad codes in my source code. Please if you know more about what i am talking about, help a brother.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by naijacutee(f): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2008
I don't use Google ads but I don't think you can make any significant amount of money (Maybe, $3-$4 per month if you are lucky) without having a very popular blog which you have worked hard to market correctly over time.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ztyle(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2008
@NaijaCutY true talk, to me google ads suck, i don't think its pays @poster if u want to earn money with u blog PM me and i will show u the way out, cheers wink
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by netmoney(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
If you think adsense suck,why not ask SEUN.

My brother wey ask the question,if you really want to make money via adsense,then make sure you do this two things right away.

CONTENT IS KING
Start  posting very good content on your blog.Start with a free one.There is really no need to use a paid website for now.I would say the minimum you can do to start earning is 3 posts per week.

TRAFFIC IS ALSO KING
If you want to have good traffic to your blog,you need to have what they want (quality content) and you need to have a very attractive blog design to make them come back.
ONE OF MY BLOGS GET TRAFFIC EVEN FROM GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE.If you think I am lying type www.forexwizkid(DOT)(DOT)com. (DOT) represents .

You will not expect to earn a million dollars in the first few months,but after having as many as 500 posts on your blog, earning $5 per day or more would be as easy as abc.

This is not all you need to know though,but they are the most important.

You can search the different methods of bringing traffic to your blog on www.google.com.Posting it here would not be a good use of my time.

You can learn more at this site http://nairaplus./2008/11/12/free-website-for-all/
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2008
Thanks guys. I have really learnt a lot.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ben12(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
Hello

You can make cool money from google adsense with good content website and promotion. Without that, you earn zero

www.wealth4sure.net
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by Cayon(f): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2008
@poster

nothing to retire on. depends on clicks, no clicks, no money. it pays for lunch. grin grin

Peace
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by syvanet(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
Adsense Fever
you can make a lot of money from this program it all depends frm which dimensions you are

tacklin it and how much you know about Google Adsense i must say if you really want to make

it big frm adsense the first thing you need to do is to study and understand the program

inside out as this program is not geting rich quick scheme (though it has its own laid down

success rules) as most of its promoters use to present it , frm my experience these

promoters only make themselves rich while they have not made any dime frm the program

adsense i had problem with this program about three years ago when i was first introduced to

Google Adsense it was presented to me as if i would become multibillionaire over night, you

may believe this or reject it i have made $300 a day frm this same program fellow NL i have

revealed the whole truth and Secrets about making big bucks with Google Adsense (It goes

beyond having good content and high traffic you have to know these secrets for you to be

among those who are making $27,000 every month, my organization too is not yet there very

soon we will be there) in my well prepared ebook "The Comprehensive Guide to Making Money

with Google Adsense" there are two versions of this ebook the trial and Richnet Edition I am

ready to give both versions out to fellow NL FREE of Charge but with two conditions. Please

Contact me on emoneypoints@gmail.com or emoneypoints@yahoo.com or

emoneypoints@emoneypoints.net or onlinebiz@syvanet.com

1 Like

Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by slybase(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
The era of difficult money making on the internet is over.

Money making redefined without having to pay anybody anything. Just visit www.savvylink.ws fill the form, watch the movie and see the wonders of money making

Visit www(dot)silverlink(dot)ws, I repeat, you are not paying anybody anything to start
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ablincom: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2008
Tell naijacutee that she under rated google adsence, i need to share my testimony with are. making $3-$4 a day is just for beginner .

hi kay29000, once you get it right youcan make great return from google adsence while you are sleeping.

Kay29000, first thing first you need education on making money with google adsence, that may not be your hobby.

1. choose a good niche that sell like no man business. getting the right niche can change your fortune. getting the wrong niche will only make you work hard and earn notting.

2. design a good website or blog on your niche.

3. generate heavy traffic to your website or your blog.

that traffic is your fortune so work hard on that.
you can check my blog at http://www.makingcoolmoney..com

thanks happy xmas and prosperous new year.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ablincom: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2008
check this website out to get more tips on how to make it big from google adsence, how to start online business andgetting a website hosting company to host your site of about 20GB for $33.99/year. what a juicy price. check the site @ http;//www.ablincomwebtech.com
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by diddysnow: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
Who says you can not make $100 per day at minimum with google adsense even without a website. This is 2009 and things have changed. You can use your adsense id to make cool money with or without a website/blogsite. My bank account is already "over smiling" with google adsense. Infact i don't have google ads on my latest blogger  www.beaesthetic2010..com and i'm already making another  cool money from the id i just collected with the above blogsite even without yet pasting it on my  blog. What do you think. You can contact me on: 08086837885  08034199680   or send an email to diddy_adeking@yahoo.com for further details. Thanks.
You can also visit www.adsensedollarmachine..com
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by yawatide(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
It all depends on your raison d'etre.

For me, it is residual income not income to help pay my bills so I am happy with the $12 a month that I get on average. In the event that I want to use it to pay bills, I will simply change my business model such that I am able to make what I need to make to put food on the table.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by kingzli(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
True talk my sister, most of these guys shouting about making 300 dollars a day have probably not earned a dime.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by yawatide(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2009
thatz right kingzli and consequently, many follow blindly and get frustrated when they don't make at least $300 a month.

As I said earlier, it's all about purpose, the reason for being. I went in knowing that it won't be a cake walk. As a matter of fact, I got my first google check after 3 years. After I did some fine-tuning, I now get a check every 10 months or so.

For me as I said before, since it is residual income, I only bother checking my adsense account once every 3 weeks or so, twice if I am bored tongue
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by biggjoe(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
kingzli:

True talk my sister, most of these guys shouting about making 300 dollars a day have probably not earned a dime.
What baffles me most is why these guys keep shouting about making $300 a day when they know its not that easy. SHould it be because they always want you to visit their own blog or email them?

I understand it better when I hear such guys shout on the radio when they are organizing seminar -- where participants will pay them to be brainwashed. grin
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by yawatide(f): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
biggjoe: itz all about the mighty dough, unfortunately. Generally speaking, when people don't have money and are looking to make ends meet, some will fall for just about anything. Sad but true.

when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is wink
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ikmomen(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
ben12:

Hello

You can make cool money from google adsense with good content website and promotion. Without that, you earn zero

i secon u man it depends on content and traffic
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by veetubes: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
you need high traffic to make money. i have onced send 10,000 traffic to my site with and was making between 40 to 50 dollars, and i was spending 20 dollars. but the bad part of it is sudden high traffic can make them disable your account
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by chessguru(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
@all
   What if i show you How to make $ 500 /day from your website?? Yes too good to be true------BLA!BLA!!BLA!! within  one month drive   2 million visitors to your site.  for this parkage     pay     =N= 2000  only into
   Yusuf Chukuemeka  Adebayo     
Acc number   -  4190000419
Bank-   BTG    grin grin grin grin   then email your details to  ifordon marry@bigcash.com grin grin grin 

Grab your copy  NOW!!!

To be candid

O yes it is possible to make money fromAdvert programs but you must work hard,be patient and obey certain rules.
you can fast track but it has to be within the limit of commonsense and good judgement. buying traffic is tricky most times. last time i checked content still rules, adword is a solid option after that!! YOUR EARNING POWER depends on a number of factors. 1. you need traffic on your site so try and drive traffic to the site. but prepare the site(content rich) so that your visitors will want to come back, 2. traffic alone does not give you a fat check. what your site is about and how it relates to the adds matters. for example how to make money online with 100 daily vistors is likely to make more money than a soccer blog with same number of visitors.  from experience i know a jobsearch site makes good money because it attracts ads on job search so users are likely to search further. this is so with sports too but the tendency is not as strong as that of money making and job search.  people can make good cash off google ads but only few will do this. the guided and the lucky.

all the best.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by ultrazone(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Asides your passion around which your blog topics should revolve, choose a subject with high keyword cpc that many people are searching for. You can have a look at my blog dedicated to discussing small scale business ideas in Nigeria.
http://startbusinessnigeria..com
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by Hackerjay(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
netmoney: If you think adsense suck,why not ask SEUN.

My brother wey ask the question,if you really want to make money via adsense,then make sure you do this two things right away.

CONTENT IS KING
Start  posting very good content on your blog.Start with a free one.There is really no need to use a paid website for now.I would say the minimum you can do to start earning is 3 posts per week.

TRAFFIC IS ALSO KING
If you want to have good traffic to your blog,you need to have what they want (quality content) and you need to have a very attractive blog design to make them come back.
ONE OF MY BLOGS GET TRAFFIC EVEN FROM GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE.If you think I am lying type www.forexwizkid(DOT)(DOT)com. (DOT) represents .

You will not expect to earn a million dollars in the first few months,but after having as many as 500 posts on your blog, earning $5 per day or more would be as easy as abc.

This is not all you need to know though,but they are the most important.

You can search the different methods of bringing traffic to your blog on www.google.com.Posting it here would not be a good use of my time.

You can learn more at this site http://nairaplus./2008/11/12/free-website-for-all/
you keep mentioning "Quality content" "Content is King".
Lemme tell you, Quality content without traffic will make you want to quit.
Re: How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. by 360crest(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Am so so annoyed at dis discussion trend....simply put to forsake all is stories, u need a highly ranked content to make money wit ur Blog... At least shout me loud remved there adsense ads, and even nairaland does, and yet they could still afford host fee and the likes, well to me there is always and alternative, I prefer making money though affiliate marketing and the likes.... But sincerely Google adsense is the best. Had made an article relating this topic don't no if u would find it interesting.... And I dnt no if am permitted to share , but here is t. http://www.360crest.com/2014/06/afiliate-marketng-the-alternative-way-to-make-mooney-online-without-google-adsense.html

It worked for me.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Google Chrome Have Started Marking Sites Without ‘HTTPS’ As Not Secure.(photos) / 7 Truths About SEO That You Wont Be Told Anywhere Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.