Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Is The Fuss About Iphone 5 BIKO NU?????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Fuss About Iphone 5 BIKO NU?????? (1157 Views)

10 Things To Know About Iphone SE / What Is The Fuss About Blackberry / What's The Fuss About Killing Phone Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fuss About Iphone 5 BIKO NU?????? by Kagawa: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
We now have a pretty good idea of what the iPhone 5 will look like thanks to a variety of leaks and rumors. The biggest leak came from iLab when they made a fully assembled iPhone 5 from the various parts that had been leaked. It’s likely that the phone seen there is what the iPhone 5 will look like so why not compare it to its biggest rival – the Samsung Galaxy S III.

At first glance, it seems rather silly to compare a phone that we know everything about to a phone that’s not even out yet. I would counter that argument by saying that we know everything about the iPhone 5 because Apple’s suppliers and manufacturers are terrible at keeping secrets. Bla bla bla bla bla.....and fuss rages on...My question is, what is the fuss about BIKO nu?

(1) (Reply)

Not Even Mtn Can Stop You From Browsing / My Nokia 603 Is Acting Funny / How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.