Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Real Jesus (alcoholic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Jesus (alcoholic) (2758 Views)

Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Which Is The Real Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2012
esn1: This is blasphemy and heresy

it would have been blasphemyand heresy if we wer christians. but since we are not christian, your blasphemy and heresy laws dont apply to us. enjoy the thread. cool
Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by Ptolomeus(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
In my opinion, committed a heresy when changing reality of something sacred.
Jesus drank alcohol, and did it in large quantities (the bible says so). He was also a friend of prostitutes ("friend" is a way to express) that the Bible says so. The Bible also says that Jesus was a glutton ...
Heresy is wanting to change that reality, is lying ... heresy and blasphemy is to change the truth about the life of Jesus.
Some stories tell about the sexua1 activity of Jesus with Magdalene and other women. It would be unnatural, that a normal and healthy man did not have se.x with women ...

Denying that too is heresy and blasphemy.
If Jesus were present, would be offended, he would feel offended!

1 Like

Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
CrazyMan: This is not funny...please stop all this blasphemy undecided

Jesus exists, and if you allow your minds and thoughts to be taken over by the devil, the you would be partakers of his punishment which is the lake of fire.
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1038461&post=

typical slave!
Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
A slave for jesus. I hope you become free someday!

1 Like

Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2012
xtians are uch hypocrites. they are ready to lie about jesus and then on the sidelines, they preach truth (or do they?)
Re: The Real Jesus (alcoholic) by JeSoul(f): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Topic locked by me.

Insulting other religions with topics like these that are meant to provoke or offend is not allowed. There's a much better way to go about this kind of topic. Find it & stay within the rules and no one will disturb you ehn. Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Exposing Christianity / T.B Joshua Sticks With His Prophecy On US Election / Prosperity Preacher, prophet Uebert Angel Rocks $1350 Heritage Trousers.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.