Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? (4910 Views)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by Sexxydivaa: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
This thing dey pain me gan!there's this chick in ma office.she's about a shade lighter than Ini-Edo when she resume work o..suddenly i cant even explain the turn -around.hmmm,madam wassup now,wat are you using to get this super lovely result??.all i hear is i use Dove and funbact A....Na wa o..i wonder y they hide this secret frm everyone.Na only una wan fine?
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by shysterr: 1:07am On Sep 05, 2012
looooooolll no too vex naa... google dat stuff.. google is your friend lol.. but on the real If your skin one is cool why would you want to lighten it? Most chicks dont want to say what they use because the first response from the hearer will be that its bleaching (which technically it is buy hey... who wants to hear that?)If you are having issues with ur skin tone, holla... i think i can point u in a good direction.
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by tjskii(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tell u d secret kee,nooo I want to be d only yellow pawpaw around cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by kodylicky(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
tjskii: Tell u d secret kee,nooo I want to be d only yellow pawpaw around cheesy grin

u really got me lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by myopera1(f): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
If everybody com yellow finish werin go happen to competition??
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by Litmus: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Has it occurred that maybe, just maybe the secrete is that they are actually fair in complexion? Many Nigerians are fair in complexion so deal with it.
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by Litmus: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
@the above, the ladies already know about the bleaching creams out there, they're probably wondering how the Nigerian ladies manage to look naturally fair, sometimes an attractive reddish sort of glow, and not powdery fair. They assume the Nigerian women are using some sort of unknown brand instead of accepting that the women are in fact naturally fair-skinned. You cannot look naturally fair-skinned or glow healthily if you're dark skinned and using bleaching cream! Those Nigerian women who look natural are in fact natural. Sometimes someone who is already fair-skinned can get away with a little bleaching. But the advice should be, stay away from bleaching, it is damaging and dangerous!

1 Like

Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by Sexxydivaa: 9:05am On Sep 19, 2012
I dnt think u understand wt u'r saying
Re: Naija Ladies Will Never Tell You Their Skin Lightening Regimen:why??? by iyongo: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Let me tell you the secret. They probably using glutathione pills or injection. It works like magic. It is a natural food supplement so its safe. You dont have to worry about side effects because it is USFDA approved. It gives the skin radiant glow. It changes the skin naturally leaving with a radiant complexion. You can read up online. We have both the capsules and injection as well as cream. Rihanna, Beyonce, Dencia....all know about this

(1) (Reply)

African Dresses 2018 Designs: Best Collections For Ankara Flare Gown / Designers Perfumes!!! / See Kim Kardashian Before And After Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.