Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2085500 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Helo lovely people am new here. And am so excited that i entered this forum because i know my problem will be solve. The skin on my back is darker than the rest of my body. So pls i need your candid advice on want to use. Also review your best lightening product and how many shades it lightened u. Presently using clear essence fade creme. Thxs for ur response.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Adesuwag(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
Adesuwag: Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this
thanks for responding adesuwag, the cream you use is called clearism egg yolk cream right, pls how much is cream and the french oil. Thnxs. I tink i will try that. kiss
Adesuwag: Clearism egg yolk cream + a French oil peel.3 shades in 2months.i don't think i can do without this
thanks for responding adesuwag, the cream you use is called clearism egg yolk cream right, pls how much is cream and the french oil. Thnxs. I tink i will try that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jumpearl(f): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
3 shades in 2months? You better be careful of applying harsh chemicals on ur skin all in d name of bleaching. Are u not scared of skin thining, burns or even skin cancer? There are lots of safe lightening products out there, that will lighten ur skin gradually.3 shades in 2 months is too fast!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
Jumpearl pls u can also list out the safe lightening products you are talking about. And pls can u tell what cream and soap you r using. Thnxs luv.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by onila(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
peau claire is the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jumpearl(f): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
fair and white exfoliating soap(pink color) is a nice soap. Otentika skintone formula is also nice, if ur skin is not oily or prone to acne. you can try nd google the egg yolk cream to check if it doesnt contain harsh ingredients.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Adesuwag(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2012
For God sake,am not bleaching or trying to.just in case u're.i am naturally light skinned but got permatans from all of the ugly beauty products i used.otentika is good and makes ones skintone very dull.*Google the cream if u wna.its got the best ingredient.
jumpearl: 3 shades in 2months? You better be careful of applying harsh chemicals on ur skin all in d name of bleaching. Are u not scared of skin thining, burns or even skin cancer? There are lots of safe lightening products out there, that will lighten ur skin gradually.3 shades in 2 months is too fast!
For God sake,am not bleaching or trying to.just in case u'r

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Adesuwag(m): 6:04am On Aug 02, 2012
Both costs abt 6k,,dunno cos d lady sent it to me here in abuja
Ima Mmakara: thanks for responding adesuwag, the cream you use is called clearism egg yolk cream right, pls how much is cream and the french oil. Thnxs. I tink i will try that. kiss thanks for responding adesuwag, the cream you use is called clearism egg yolk cream right, pls how much is cream and the french oil. Thnxs. I tink i will try that.
Both costs abt 6k,,dunno cos d lady sent it to me here in abuja

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2012
Thnxs adesuwag, i'll check that out. U r sweet. And pls try nt be angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Gayorg: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ima Mmakara: Helo lovely people am new here. And am so excited that i entered this forum because i know my problem will be solve. The skin on my back is darker than the rest of my body. So pls i need your candid advice on want to use. Also review your best lightening product and how many shades it lightened u. Presently using clear essence fade creme. Thxs for ur response.

Hello Ima Mmakara, i Just copied this link for you. You may find it really helpful, they deal only on 100% percent quality and originality

http://www.glamour.com.ng/beauty-37/skincare.html

It is a Nigerian online store that sell original skin care & make up products online, you can place order and pay for it when they bring it to your house. Let me know if you find it helpful

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Peaches17(f): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
I've recently started my bleaching journey,I'm not really worried about my complexion I just wanted to even out my skin I have a lot of dark spots from head to toe,I've been using caro light for a week now and my whole body itches it feels like I'm on fire,I've thrown it out but I'm not giving up,I've heard about GnG body milk has anyone ever use it?

5 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Babe those creams are cheap na,and they don't giv u an even complexion,ul noyice that ur knuckles and kneehs remain black while the rest of u goes fairer,though I don't av any particular cream in mind that mite do d trick but I kno dem caro and gng won't do d job

6 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2013
Peaches17: I've recently started my bleaching journey,I'm not really worried about my complexion I just wanted to even out my skin I have a lot of dark spots from head to toe,I've been using caro light for a week now and my whole body itches it feels like I'm on fire,I've thrown it out but I'm not giving up,I've heard about GnG body milk has anyone ever use it?
NO, PLS DNT USE G N G, SOMEONE TOLD ME IT CONTAINS STERIOD. AND IT MIGHT GIVE U STRETCH MARKS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2013
HELO KJSKII,long time no chat, babe wat cream r u using nw, dere is dis girl in ma skool dat uses diva maxitone lotion n r skin is so fair and smooth so pls do u knw weda it is a good lotion or not.also a lot of people also talk abt Q7 whitening body lotion do u also knw anytin abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2013
cheesy I dey o,I don catch belle so for now I np dey use any cream,just bio oil,I don't kno much bout diva maxitone,but Q7 seems to be ok,thougj I don't av much faith init,since d day I saw a darkcomplexioned friend of mine using it,she said d thing helps maintain ur natural color and truly,she isn't gettin lighter,so I no gbadun d cream,cos wats d point of cream if it won't at least brighten my complexion

But once i drop I'm so going to get QEI cream plus the serum,been hearing realy splendid things bout it, cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Tj, lol at catch belle, anywayz it is gud to get pregnant when u r married, pls tj try n take care of dat beautiful one God has given 2 u, congratulationz. back to biz, tank God i did nt but dat q7, bt qei+ sounds good, i even tot u were using qei. presently i am using dh7 lightening body lotion the red one, i jst hope it will work, i will definately update u with the result after a month. wich soap r u using.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks sweery,I use fair and white soap,d carrot type,avnt heard of dh7 before,but I thnk if u want to0 see good results u shud save up for qei and d serum,cos iv askd bout 4seperate peopl and they said its d bomb,its just that its a bit xpnsiv,wth d serum it shud be bout 8-9k,infact I'll try to buy it this month,cos u kno naija once peopl start talkin bout a product,next thing if for dem to start producing d fake,kinda wat they did to fair and white

4 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by purpleprincesia: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
The best product i know so far are products of olay , dove or nivea. They are skin friendly and they have a wide range.of products ranging from soap to cleanser to body cream. And their product won't cause a hole in your pocket. I am presently using olay quench. it clears off spots.and gives u an even tone without bleaching the skin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by purpleprincesia: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
Ima Mmakara: Helo lovely people am new here. And am so excited that i entered this forum because i know my problem will be solve. The skin on my back is darker than the rest of my body. So pls i need your candid advice on want to use. Also review your best lightening product and how many shades it lightened u. Presently using clear essence fade creme. Thxs for ur response.

babe i would advice you to use a good soap since it is ur back that is affected. i can also recommend bath milk like tracia goat milk or olay goat milk. that way you can ensure an even body tone. we often consider creams without thinking about the soap we use in bathing

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by jumpearl(f): 9:20am On Mar 02, 2013
@ tjskii, is it advisable to use d fair& white serum while pregnent? I need a good lightenin creme for my sis who's preg.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ahhh jumpearl,tell ur sis to forget bout any lightening cream now that shez pregnant,most of these creams and serums contain ingredients that cud be harmful to the baby,especially the ones used to treat pimples(they contain salicyc acid and oda stuff )let her just stick to moistuurizing lotion or bio oil(I recomnd this cos it helps treat and prevent stretchmarks that occur during pregnancy)once she gives birth shez free to use any cream she wants cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Squeegeez(f): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ima Mmakara: NO, PLS DNT USE G N G, SOMEONE TOLD ME IT CONTAINS STERIOD. AND IT MIGHT GIVE U STRETCH MARKS.

LOL LOL a crean wont give u stretch marks. Didnt that sound ridiculous to you?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tnxs tj, i'll try n see wnt i can do abt qei product bt nt nw, because i have alot to do with moni nw. Tnxs 4 tellin d soap u use, pls wen u start usin qei don't hesitate to tell me o, n less i 4get, does those 4 people dat told u abt qei r their skin nice.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Helo purple princess, tnxs for recommendin tracia shower cream, i even plan on buyin it, bt i never tot it will work. I'll definately try it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by ImaMmakara(f): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Squeegeez:

seriously squeegeez, some bad cream dat contains steriod causes stretch marks. Datz y i dnt use does african cream because i cherish my skin. Dere is dis girl datz very fair bt she has veri large sizes of stretch marks on her body caused by dis creams she uses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Ima Mmakara: Tnxs tj, i'll try n see wnt i can do abt qei product bt nt nw, because i have alot to do with moni nw. Tnxs 4 tellin d soap u use, pls wen u start usin qei don't hesitate to tell me o, n less i 4get, does those 4 people dat told u abt qei r their skin nice.

Yes o,ovaniceness dey wory dia skin sef,dts y I'm bent on buyin d cream
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by tjskii(f): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2013
Squeegeez:

Oh ther r creams that make already existing strech marks,look big black(somtims red) and ugly,that's y u av to be careful wat u use on ur skin and to stay away from bleaching products
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by personaldomest(f): 11:20am On Mar 03, 2013
Peaches17: I've recently started my bleaching journey,I'm not really worried about my complexion I just wanted to even out my skin I have a lot of dark spots from head to toe,I've been using caro light for a week now and my whole body itches it feels like I'm on fire,I've thrown it out but I'm not giving up,I've heard about GnG body milk has anyone ever use it?

GnG is very harsh on the skin. Not advisable. Try creams that do not contain hydroquionone or mecury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.