Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here (1082 Views)

Waec Holders Who Will Be Travelling Abroad, Here's What You Need To Do / Msc Enrolment In Abroad... / Do You Want To Study Free In Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by dotcomnamename: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here..
Some people claim to be in America, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Neitherland, France, Spain, Italy, Belgiuma etc, yet they are in kosovo, srilanka, burma, haiti, etc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by snowbuster: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Post urs first make we see ur face grin grin grin grin
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by dotcomnamename: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
snowbuster: Post urs first make we see ur face grin grin grin grin

I'm not in abroad now, am in cotonou grin
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by fittty(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here..
Some people claim to be in America, Canada, UK, Ireland, Germany, Neitherland, France, Spain, Italy, Belgiuma etc, yet they are in kosovo, srilanka, burma, haiti, etc.. grin

And how is this suposed to be of any benefit to nairalanders??
And mind you its "ABROAD" and not "IN ABROAD"

1 Like

Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
fittty:

How is this suposed to be of any benefit to nairalanders??
hehe
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by snowbuster: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
i tire for this man oooo.. i wonder wating you won use the picture do
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by dotcomnamename: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2012
fittty:

And how is this suposed to be of any benefit to nairalanders??

I'm not suprised. Devil always looking for trouble everywhere, silence is the best answer for? undecided
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by deleazeez1: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2012
no mind am o ,, na evil pikin..ritualist
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I'm not suprised. Devil always looking for trouble everywhere, silence is the best answer for? undecided
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by deleazeez1: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here..

wetin concern u ? u wan use dem pic for rituals or what... shithead
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by dotcomnamename: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
dele azeez:

wetin concern u ? u wan use dem pic for rituals or what... shithead

do i look like cliford orji ? sad
Re: Post The Picture You Snap In Abroad Here by mvwealth: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
Some go evn dey ghana like me and dem go go under ghana fly over wey dey show light for night..take picture and decive fish brains....even if u re in us..dose not make a diference..solong as am alife,notin to kil maself for afta all al dose tins re material tins...9ja for life

(1) (Reply)

Work Permit Visa In Dubai / Transasia Crash: Eight Dead As Plane Crashes Into Taiwan River / The Top 10 Most Beautiful Villages In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.