Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity (1144 Views)

What Is A 'teller Number', In The Nigerian Context? / If Automatic Teller Machine(atm) Pay You Fake Money / Research On Atm (automated Teller Machines) Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity by coded777: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2012
I couldn't help but ROFLMFAO when this dude (even though he looked learned and corporate) withdrew his money from an ATM and still counted the money to be sure it was complete. For pete'sake, It is called AUTOMATIC Telling Machine, does this happens only in 9ja where we dont even trust "our" automatic machines, Geeez!
Re: Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity by billante(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2012
coded777: I couldn't help but ROFLMFAO when this dude (even though he looked learned and corporate) withdrew his money from an ATM and still counted the money to be sure it was complete. For pete'sake, It is called AUTOMATIC Telling Machine, does this happens only in 9ja where we dont even trust "our" automatic machines, Geeez!

Dude the atm can make mistake! If it can debit you and not give u money, it can as well shortchange you
Re: Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2012
There was a day I wanted to withdraw 20,000 from the ATM and it brought out 19,000 naira. My account was debited with 20,000.

I counted the money immediately it came out, that is how I know that even ATMs are prone to mistakes.

Let the guy count him money abeg, after all it is his money and he alone knows how much he suffered before he got it.

1 Like

Re: Automated Teller Machine [ATM] Absurdity by coded777: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
So its only 9jas atm that makes mistakes abi?

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Chickens / Is Wealth Creation Luck Or Skill? / Stylish Alexandra Barrett LED Wrist-watch + AB Watch Case For Just N4,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.