Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Pros And Cons Of LR3 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Pros And Cons Of LR3 (1251 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 / What Are The Pros, Cons And Costs Of Buying Salvaged Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Cons Of LR3 by ceepeeo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
hi guys,,,,,am thinking of getting an suv that wld serve my family,u know a young family ,and am thinking of Lr3 2005B 0R 2006...Reading on edmunds i got to observe of the car having too much tyre problems...pls guys any expert in the house or lr3 owner who can advice me on the pros and cons of this suv?i really dont want to spend so much and not hve money~s worth. thank guys awaiting ur replies
Re: The Pros And Cons Of LR3 by goodbobo: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
i have been using it for the past three months , it a big fun on wheel . u feel very safe in it , very roomy , got three row seats ( can take 8 people conviniently ) . feels very very strong and beautiful . the only issue so far is that it consumes more fuel but to me its not too much .

(1) (Reply)

BMW 3181 (manual) VS Honda Bulldog (auto) / Photos: Maserati Alfieri Vs Volkswagen Vision GT / Kia Motors Now On Konga – Buy Suvs Or Kia Cars Online From Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.