Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed (2333 Views)

When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed In Germany / Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by souleymon(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
"Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handiwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband,
I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.
The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me well and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,
but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock, and the poison will soon kill them too.
On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me." DPJ.
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by akinreals: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahaha...wow. Dis is hilarious. D best joke of d century.... U really cracked my rib.
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by princenayo: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nonsense
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by okosodo: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
common simple and corrected english you cant even skope
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Obinnau(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
@op why do u always like to tarnish the image of a person just for the blunder he/she committed earlier? Even if she said so why not keep mute over it- infact she didnt say this. Even u urself in not perfect so why this? Pls people should stop this
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by ACM10: 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
souleymon: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
"My Fellow Nigeria "irrespective of nationalities", I am get well soon. It is the handiwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband. Remember that my husband is the "best couple on earth".
"I will rather die than to commit suicide". "My Heart feels sorry for those Children who
have become Widows by losing their
parents for one reason or another
". I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.
The Doctors in Germany "are responding to treatment". God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,
but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock, and the poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me." My warmest regards to Sambo. "My husband and Sambo is a good people
" DPJ.
Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Chiscomax(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
souleymon: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
"Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handiwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband,
I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.
The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me well and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,
but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock, and the poison will soon kill them too.
On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me." DPJ.

Re: Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by strangest(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2012
@OP at least she was able to reach a position that you can never dream of, talk less of reaching... continue your maga work for cybercafe, one day EFCC will catch you

(1) (Reply)

When Your Cousin From The Village Visit And You Take Him To The Swimming Pool. / Hilarious Teamwork / My Wife Said That Me And Gej Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.