Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed (2837 Views)

When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed In Germany / Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.=)) cheesy
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Sunofgod(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Madam,

Get soon well,
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by na2day(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
grin grin Lwkmd!
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by onomeasike: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
w
bilms: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.=)) cheesy

I dont think patience wants to die before her husband,at least,we knew what she is thinking when she said 'fellow widows' while addressing widows last year.
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2012
ahhhh. grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Euroclydon(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2012
Nairalanders una dey try o! Nobody asked for a link...thats quite biased if i may say.

2 Likes

Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2012
no be me write am oo,somebody shared it with me and its funny.
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by abdulkayus(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2012
She wish her family fast recovery, hahahahaha, anoda gbagun
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2012
lol
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Fourcade(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2012
lol...makes no difference if someone composed it.Sounds like something she could say anyday/time grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2012
grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by RickyRoss1(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2012
bilms: Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany. "Fellow Nigeria, I am get well soon. It is the handwork of the opponent. They want me to die, so that they will collect my husband, I will rather commit suicide than to die. I am going to be alright, I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again. The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out. God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message, but for those people saying I will not come to pass, God is looking at you inside Aso Rock. The poison will soon kill them too. On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me.=)) cheesy

Hahahaha, una nor go kill person oooo
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by excondido(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2012
thank God she was not hospitalised in England....all nigerian international student in the uk would have been branded as product of a failed system.
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2012
lol
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Afam4eva(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2012
lol grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by sexiestharam(f): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin grin grin

Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bubadaniel13: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bilms,if she were to be your mother will you make jest of her even if she is truly I'll,there are things that we don't joke abt,sickness,death etc...let's be mindful of what we post gaskins it's not funny at all
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by hillsate: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Euroclydon: Nairalanders una dey try o! Nobody asked for a link...thats quite biased if i may say.

Guy, which part of the globe are you that you are asking for a link?
Do you request for links to Ali Baba's comments?
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by 2million1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Una no go kill person for dis nairaland o....lwkm
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
angry
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by dopeJemi: 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
abdulkayus: She wish her family fast recovery, hahahahaha, anoda gbagun
oboy d gbagaun started 4rm d begining grin grin grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
This joke dry abeg.. Nothing spectacular about it.
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Ayoboga(f): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lmao, very funny
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
[img] [/img]
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by buchibabe: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
excondido: thank God she was not hospitalised in England....all nigerian international student in the uk would have been branded as product of a failed system.

How does dat affect naija students in england?did dey ssend her to uk for treatment?anybody can be hospitAlized anywhere.
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by bilms(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
hum
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by alaricsaltzman: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Message Of Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed by jbblues24(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2019
Minimal work you have here. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Or Wise? / Is This Part Of Change Or Corruption / Just Want U To Laugh It Out And Continue With Ur Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.