Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (1449 Views)

Easy Homemade Mosquito Trap / The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? / Couple’s Child Died Because They ‘treated’ Him With Prayer, And No Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: . by Obinnau(m): 5:35am On Sep 06, 2012
its normal its not only ur eyes but ur body part that touched the net. When u want to wash that when u will see pepper. Thats the reason why i opted to sleep without nets. To avoid it u have to tuck away the edges under the bed and make sure it is in a perfect square
Re: . by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
kentorito: Thanks for your response. I don't place it close to my body. Its hung upwards in a perfect square pattern around the bed. Hope this hotness won't have any negative health effect. I will continue with it
the instruction on the net says spread it for 24 hrs in mild sun before use,but make it like 48 hrs.the chemical used in treating the net is what's reacting with your face.it happened to me

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Regain My White Sparkling Teeth / Amazing Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Ebola Rumour: Anambra Is Awake Rushing To Bath With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.