Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bleaching For You *pic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bleaching For You *pic (1972 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / After Your Bae Offends You (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2012
This gal don turn Russian by force

Re: Bleaching For You *pic by BluePinkee(f): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Lol grin ;Dlmao
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by Osama10(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Is this for real? shocked
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Osama10: Is this for real? shocked
sure
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2012
awesome childhood

Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2012
#TeamMormoni
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by odizzy: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2012
mormoni: This gal don turn Russian by force
some fools re not jus proud of who dey re, i rily pitty her cos old age is in d coner
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by odizzy: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2012
mormoni: awesome childhood
chai!! Back in d day, dis was lyk my xbox 360, u dnt dia tamper wit it
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2012
odizzy: some fools re not jus proud of who dey re, i rily pitty her cos old age is in d coner
lol! She will suffer it 4 sure
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by larride(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
No be small thing o
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by Lagusta(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2012
Jokes apart... Black is beautiful...

I love black ladies, not those fake yellow-pawpaw

This lady go regret am big time

@mormoni, that game don tey mehhhhn
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
Lagusta: Jokes apart... Black is beautiful...

I love black ladies, not those fake yellow-pawpaw

This lady go regret am big time

@mormoni, that game don tey mehhhhn
*Seconded

Yes o dat game don teyyy
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by JojoArmani(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ dat game. Is just reminded me back den. Wen one of my friends(guy A) game started having problems so on de process of hitting de game in his palm de game mistakely fall and de problem disappear(lucky him) so anoda guy's(guy B) game started having dat same problem de formal guy's(guy A) game was having, he meet de guy to ask him what did he do to solve his game problem. De guy told him dat he hit it on de floor, de guy (B) gave Guy (A) his game to hit on de floor to correct his game's fault. De guy (A) hit de game real hard on de floor, de game scatter beyong repair. Guy (B) holds Guy (A) to pay for his game dat he spoiled. Wen guy A narrate dis story to people dat gathered to seperate dem. Everybody burst into laughter wen he said he is de one dat give me his game to do it for him. grin grin grin
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by mormoni(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2012
Jojo Armani: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ dat game. Is just reminded me back den. Wen one of my friends(guy A) game started having problems so on de process of hitting de game in his palm de game mistakely fall and de problem disappear(lucky him) so anoda guy's(guy B) game started having dat same problem de formal guy's(guy A) game was having, he meet de guy to ask him what did he do to solve his game problem. De guy told him dat he hit it on de floor, de guy (B) gave Guy (A) his game to hit on de floor to correct his game's fault. De guy (A) hit de game real hard on de floor, de game scatter beyong repair. Guy (B) holds Guy (A) to pay for his game dat he spoiled. Wen guy A narrate dis story to people dat gathered to seperate dem. Everybody burst into laughter wen he said he is de one dat give me his game to do it for him. grin grin grin
na wa oo VP....wich kind foolish boy be dat sef
Re: Bleaching For You *pic by godonzoki(m): 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2012
Mojo, pls do somtin abt ur tenses

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke For The Month Of December / Very Very Funny: [akpors & His Teacher] / Like My World Of Fun And Laugh Away Ur Sorrow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.