Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl (1508 Views)

He Said NO To A Quiet Wedding!!! / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by penelope9: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2012
What do you guys think of this kind of man
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
African bush mentality!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by kilimanjaro(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Na hunger go kill am

1 Like

Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
just the mention of the word "small girl" will let anyone understand that this man is living in the past!
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by 2mch(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mama gee, is this your new username. All these topics sound like Mama gee. grin cheesy
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Poster, who is he? What is the context here? Where did this happen? Between whom? Do you just open threads for lines you hear on the TV or something? I don't get what people are responding to.
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by slimyem: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hunger never wire am wella!!
Nansense!
Btw,tell us the rest of the story maam.
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Mowire: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, who is he? What is the context here? Where did this happen? Between whom? Do you just open threads for lines you hear on the TV or something? I don't get what people are responding to.

Abi o!
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, who is he? What is the context here? Where did this happen? Between whom? Do you just open threads for lines you hear on the TV or something? I don't get what people are responding to.

Mowire: Abi o!

can you guys care to share with us in what context this would make any sense?! or between whom it would make any sense? some people clearly have their ego misplaced, as usual!

1 Like

Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by dayokanu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
I guess you have an alternate means of livelihood
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
can you guys care to share with us in what context this would make any sense?! or between whom it would make any sense? some people clearly have their ego misplaced, as usual!

Oh yeah! It is my ego that wants to make sure that it is not being played for a fool by a poster who does not even thing it worth adding some necessary details to the topic of a thread created in the family section. You read of what is possibly a line from a nollywood/Asian/American movie, in what could be a scene between a man and his oga(who is likely another man) and you immediately assume it all has to be about a man and his wife or African ? Really? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^^^ oga, after all this long talk, you didnt even care to answer the question?
have you even ever heard of anyone talking about "small girls" (with their misplaced ego), if not in Africa?!
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by penelope9: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
One thing she said the man always tell her, you are too small to have this kind of knowledge and he always feel intimidated when she give her own ideas regarding important thing that will be beneficial for all.
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ oga, after all this long talk, you didnt even care to answer the question?
have you even ever heard of anyone talking about "small girls" (with their misplaced ego), if not in Africa?!
As a matter of fact, I have. I just finished watching, a couple of hours ago, a Korean movie called "Howling", on Netflix. Her boss even went as far as to slap her and punch her(the female character in question). grin grin grin
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Johndoe100(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by Johndoe100(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2012
Amazing, utterly amazing. A man masquerades as a woman, opens a thread WITH NO STORY ATTACHED and you all line up to "advise". The guy is just laughing his azz off at you people.
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by ifyalways(f): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2012
Hehe ^ ^
Re: He Said I Rather Resign Than Take Instruction From A Small Girl by dominique(f): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
2mch: Mama gee, is this your new username. All these topics sound like Mama gee. grin cheesy

exactly! thot i was the only one that noticed theres something incredibly mama-gee[i]ish[/i] about this poster grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Insult Your Parents??? / Party Crashers.. / Parents Do You Prevent This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.