Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (64021 Views)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / My Boyfriend Said I Should Buy Him Gucci Driver Shoes (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by lalasticlala(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2015
She is Big, Bold and Beautiful!
Do you remember Eniola Kashaam, one of the runner ups of the reality TV show, 'Fastest Shredder'? She got married to the love of her life and best friend on the second of May, 2015 to the shame of those who thought she could never find true love due to her weight.

"They said I was too fat and only slim girls get husbands, lmao but look at me...there is someone for everyone, you only have to be patient prayerful and honest. "

Her inspiring narration continues below:

"Most ladies are not honest, there is a different between wanting to get married and been ready to be married. I thank God for all he has done for my hubby and I. He is not perfect, I am not perfect but our love has stood true all test. I can only say thank God he is faithful.

My prayer for every woman out there who is ready for marriage honestly is that before the end of this year God would send youu ur heart throb. Thank you all for the prayers.
Mrs Eniola Oluseyi Ajani." Eniola says!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/05/they-said-i-was-too-fat-to-find-husband.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by lalasticlala(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2015
pre-wedding/engagement

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by lalasticlala(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2015
bridal shower

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by jnrbayano(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2015
Lovely news..

But she should talk less and workout more because pregnancy and giving birth looms.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Seanixking: 11:44am On May 05, 2015
It is Never Always Too Late To Get Married. Is Just About Patience And Living A Good Worthy Life. Not Friendzoninq,Magarisinq Your Future Pathner Cos Of Greed. .
Girls Beware And Wise up.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by xynerise: 11:45am On May 05, 2015
She got the best husband? Please.....undecided

18 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by zopaks: 11:48am On May 05, 2015
Funny Enough, she looks waaay cuter than most slimmer average brides we see daily.
I love her make up though. smiley

The husband is cute and rich as well, i am sure many Nairaland ladies are already tripping for him cheesy....By the way, he looks like a Nigerian John Legend wink

To the Ladies... check out this product below, it's a do it yourself 'eyebrow stencil' makeup accessory.

17 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by derrick333(m): 11:55am On May 05, 2015
xynerise:
Yes sure,the best 4 ha,hopin to c eniola badmos get ha best too

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by justi4jesu(f): 11:56am On May 05, 2015
xynerise:

Why doubt, to her he is the best. deal with it.

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 11:56am On May 05, 2015
She is BEAUTIFUL!! cry kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by MissSlimbody(f): 12:02pm On May 05, 2015
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley
And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best is coming soonest. (Amen)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
I c shocked
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by lilwayneme(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
happy married life

1 Like

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by okooloyun1(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God for you
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by traware(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
She is lying.Her husband beats her fat ar.se everynight...Ike

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by intergral(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
PUNTA!!! BBW in its extremely certified siZE!!!
Anyway some people like it Big no need of mattress! But lemme warn the husband " NO LET HER CLIMB YOU cos SHE GO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR CAUDAL Vertebrae"

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by redcliff: 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Awwww! This is beautifulsmiley
And she's cute tookiss

#To myself: Bukola, your best us coming soonest. (Amen)

Photo editing!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by chaz007(f): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
Chika Ike said just the same thing. Ini Edo also said the same thing.

Princess the comedian nko? Oh well, we wish you HML!

9 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by boolet: 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
You got 'your' best and not 'the' best Eniola. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by loomer: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
Nice one,

But me no fit follow fat girl sha.[code][/code]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by naira0(m): 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
The marriage must be "arangeee" wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by spongeisback: 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
Madam where did you get this "man" from. He looks like one Nairaland guy that drops his number on every thread looking for sugar mummy...hmmmmmm

10 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Tobilastik(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
who is she? thought twaz Eniola badmus op was talking about,
anyways congrats ...

BTW... WE ARE IN NEW MONTH,AREGBERASCAL HAS NOT PAID SINCE NOVEMBER oooo #God_dey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by bunmioguns(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
cool

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by agarawu23(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
lol
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by vybrant(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
God bless their union cool

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by dammieco(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
CHIXOX!!!
Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Mcdonna: 12:11pm On May 05, 2015
Why is the man hiding his face?

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by spicykev(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2015
Therz really someone for everyone indeed.....lovely couple

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best by Segadem(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2015
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.