Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone (836 Views)

Tecno Camon C5: Tecno's First 4G Enabled Smartphone. / Have You Seen A Phone With 5 Batteries? See It Here / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by grammy: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
Hey!

have you guys seen apple iphone, you won't believe what this mobile phone can do, i just made my talked about it on my blog, i bet you need to find out more about the phone, it's feature are unique. This phone can do things you won't imagine

Get to know more on your mobile phone by visiting my blog daily,

www.phone-talks..com

Kindly remember to leave a comment and also click on the adsense. Grin

Thanks

Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by DualCore1: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2008
whew! yet another "iphone" thread angry

and hell No i havnt seen the iPhone, cuz it sucks.

i think the question shoule be, has the iPhone seen me?
Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by grock1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
Bleep iphone. .i hate hearing anytin iphone for now. .pple r just crazy over . . .erm. . .beaty. . .anyway,wait for my own i mean (g-rock) produced phone . d features are,b4 its launch into d market. .it jst like a ring. U wear it on ur hand and wen it vibrates,den u av a call,u dont nid to stick anytin to ur hear to answer,u press jst 1 button on it and wow,a screen wil come out,u wil see d person calin,d menu and u pic evrytin wit ur hand.if u av seen d movie 'MINORITY REPORT. .u know wot im talking about.
Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by Neoteny(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
@dual core

are you sure you are firing on all cores?? why would the iphone see you?    grin

have you seen the Google phone

or the n96?

Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by grock1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
If u r interested,just wait for me to launch it very soon. . . . .iphone is trash compare to it. And in my kindness,im gona make it very cheap. . .:-D . . .cheers
Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by DualCore1: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ whom it may concern
see if u want to fire up arguments about iphone, i'm afraid you would have to talk to the hand. cuz i'm way better than that sh1t.
Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by Neoteny(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2008
of course, can't really confirm if the google phone would see the light of day, still a concept.

check out the follow up to win mobile's home screen

and the best iphone clone the M8 (which sadly is no longer a phone) and the ipod touch chinese clone, the M7 both by chinese company Meizu

Re: Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone by MrInfo1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2008
grammy:

Get to know more on your mobile phone by visiting my blog daily,

www.phone-talks..com

Kindly remember to leave a comment and also click on the adsense. Grin

Thanks

Have You Seen Apple's Iphone; It's Truly The First Internet-enabled Smartphone
[sub][s]dumb [/sub[/s]] angry

@ grammy

Your way of adverting is annoying

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6290 / Streaming Nations Cup Matches On your 3g Fones / I Need Help With My Ipod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.