Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Need Help With My Ipod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With My Ipod (834 Views)

Apple 2nd Generation Ipod Dock / Solar Charger For All Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Cameras Etc / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Ipod by sholabell(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2008
i have sansa E260, its always showing me (load main image failed switch to recovery mode)
i love it, i was told it cannot be repaired. sad but my family can do this for me. cool cool cool
Re: I Need Help With My Ipod by texazzpete(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
Sansa E260 != ipod

But then i suspect you already knew that. . .
Re: I Need Help With My Ipod by texazzpete(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
First go to sandisk.com and download the latest firmware files for your E260
This is for use in Recovery Mode.

To access Recovery Mode:
-Make sure the player is off (if necessary, hold down the power button for 20 seconds to turn it off)
-Move the hold button to ON (move to the right towards the headphone jack).
-Hold the record button.
-Connect the player to the computer.
-Keep holding the record button till the "new hardware is ready for use" comes up, then realease the record button.

Now you should have a 16MB drive in My Computer. Simply drop the firmware files onto the 16MB drive (via drag-and-drop, or copy-and-paste).

Once that's done, turn off the hold switch, then unplug the player. Check if the issue is now resolved.

lemme know if that helps
Re: I Need Help With My Ipod by sholabell(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
texazzpete cheesy
thanks
but it still did not wrk
but there is little progress
u are the first to pass that recovery mode
Re: I Need Help With My Ipod by topeteadr(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
Lol, i'll help u when i'm on pc. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Sagem X-7 for Free Browsing? / Using Sendo X As A Modem On Window Vista / Have Gsm Companies In Nigeria Increased Their Tariffs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.