Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. (2263 Views)

Madman Preaching In The Market With His "Ipad" / Mad Man Preaching With An Ipad In The Market / Pregnant Woman On A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by stephenponti(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2012
Igbo man preaching the Gospel in Public Transport

If you are in this bussh (bus) an you are sin against God it ll not be well with ya shoul(soul). Berrieve in jeshos(Jesus) Christ today to save ya shoul. If you die a sin not repent hell fire is real.
Just rike (like) led (red) right (light) is danger also sin is danger. The hory spirit is curring you today, Jeshos is curring you now. Repent and berrive in Jeshos, as you born again he ll write your name in the book of rife. In jeshos name, amen

Omg!! English language buhehehwhee-heheeee
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
stephenponti: Igbo man preaching the Gospel in Public Transport

If you are in this bush (bus) an you are sin against God it ll not be well with ya shoul(soul). Berrieve in jeshos(Jesus) Christ today to save ya shoul. If you die a sin not repent hell fire is real. 
Just rike (like) led (red) right (light) is danger also sin is danger. The hory spirit is curring you today, Jeshos is curring you now. Repent and berrive in Jeshos, as you born again he ll write your name in the book of rife. In jeshos  name, amen 

Omg!! English language buhehehwhee-heheeee

repent and believe in jesus,then you are saved cool cool cool cool repent and believe in Zenith Bank,then you will be rich !! grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by holyvirgin: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
dry
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by ndukwejoe(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
You don make me laugh until i shout praise the lord in front of boko haram members.
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by larride(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
ndukwejoe: You don make me laugh until i shout praise the lord in front of boko haram members.

Na death be that ooo
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by dersk13: 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Its funny but I didn't remember 2 laugh
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
i found it difficult to smile talk more of laughing @ this crap
Re: Igbo Man Preaching In a Bus. by stephenponti(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Gone Are Those Days / When You Smoke Oshogbo Weed For The First Time / When You Break Up Because Of Brazilian Hair(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.