Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

High Body Temperature. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Body Temperature. (11530 Views)

Pls Help! My Body Temperature Rises Abnormally When I Smoke Weed. / GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) / Pls How Do I Purchase Infra Red Device That Check Body Temperature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Body Temperature. by lolliba(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
hello,
pls doctors in the house help me out.i have noticed that my body temperature is always slightly higher than those of other peoplle around me. this is the same case for my sisters and my mum.
people always ask me if i'm having fever? do you guys think i'm okay?
Re: High Body Temperature. by adekennis(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2008
do you guys think i'm okay?
Lol
@post,i"ll advice u to visit doctor for better treatment
Re: High Body Temperature. by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2008
how high is your high body temperature 

high body temperature(hyperthermia) leads to heatstroke. heatstroke occurs when the body is not able to regulate and control its temperature rise,it just keeps on rising. some of the noticeable symptoms are mood/mental changes,red,hot dry skin,reduced sweating.etc.

how do you take your tempeature reading and when do you do it?
temp reading taken during a womans ovulation tends to be higher/lower because of the hormone level in the body at that time.moreoever readings taken in the armpit,ear and oral are not always same,there is always slight differences.

@poster,do you feel sick?
have any chronic illness,trauma,injury?they might be a factor too.
see a doctor.perharps ,nothing is wrong with you.
Re: High Body Temperature. by adekennis(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
@ifyalways,are you a doctor shocked
i fear o!
Re: High Body Temperature. by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2008
abeg ooo am a student. tongue
Re: High Body Temperature. by titilaelae(f): 8:42am On Jan 09, 2008
@Poster, I'm not a doctor but I have a body temperature similar to yours. My body has always been slightly warmer than other people's since childhood. I remember in my secondary school days when we (the girls) touched ourselves or shook hands my friends usually asked me if I slept with a man overnight cheesy because I was usually warm while most of the others were cold. Doctors Ive complained to in the past have always assured me there's no problem with it and that there are some people like that. Since your mum and siblings are also like that I don't think there's anything wrong with you. However, check with your doctor first and hear his/her views. It is well with you.
Re: High Body Temperature. by tollyfat: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
Pls go and see a doc.Someone I know in similar situation go diagnosed recently with Lupus
Re: High Body Temperature. by jepearl: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Indoor Air Pollution is dangerous to your health !
It has been unmasked that 50% of all illness is caused by indoor air pollution- EPA
If you don't have an air purifier, you and your family's lungs are the air purifier.
Need Air Purifier! visit, www.shaarpnina.com
Re: High Body Temperature. by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2008
jepearl:

Indoor Air Pollution is dangerous to your health !
It has been unmasked that 50% of all illness is caused by indoor air pollution- EPA
If you don't have an air purifier, you and your family's lungs are the air purifier.
Need Air Purifier! visit, www.shaarpnina.com
we need moderators.
is this an advert or what
Re: High Body Temperature. by topteches: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2016
TOPTECHEScompany manufactures the following medical products and security inspection products:

Medical products:
1. Scan malaria virus, SARS & dengue fever, Lassa & Zika virus, MERS Virus, Ebola Virus, H1N1 flu, H7N9 flu, H3N2 flu, various flu & Virus human fever body temperature detectors.
2. All kinds of medical digital thermometers / flu body temperature detector gates.

Security products:
1. Hand-held & walk-through metal detectors gates, underground metal detector.
2. X-ray security inspection baggage, parcel, pallet cargo, truck & container systems

More details above, please visit our website: www.topteches.com , we can provide OEM production for you.

(1) (Reply)

Election Day Baby: ‘how I Almost Gave Birth Before Getting To Hospital’ / Please,who Has Used This 100% Cure For Fibroid Method? / Calabar Doctors Protest As Kidnappers Abduct Another Colleague - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.