Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Do You Know Any Bookshop In Lagos That Sells Animation Books+dvd's, - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Do You Know Any Bookshop In Lagos That Sells Animation Books+dvd's, (962 Views)

How To Create And Add Fiverr Video To Your Gig And Increase Your Sells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Bookshop In Lagos That Sells Animation Books+dvd's, by owoyemi01(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
Peeps,pls anybody out there have idea of any bookshop here in Lagos that sells Animation books+DVD's,graphic designs books+DVD's,filmaking materials and some advertising books. I need some corking up reading this days and I want fresh content,I've seen couple of them online but I want something I can feel in my hand. Sleep with it,eat with it and make it part of me or if you are out there,a big bros or sis in any of this field and you have some materials that you can give out,I'll so much appreciate it......«Owoyemi»A work~in~progress.(michas_owo2004@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Know Any Bookshop In Lagos That Sells Animation Books+dvd's, by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Get An Interactive And Dynamic Website @ N15,000 / Sold!! Nikon D7000 camera With Lens For Sale / Learn Digital Photography And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.