Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Clear My DOUBTS. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Clear My DOUBTS. (986 Views)

Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year / Please Clear Me On The Issue / Help Clear My Doubt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Clear My DOUBTS. by uzzyj(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hi, Please can anyone give advise on this bothering me.
I'm an OND Graduate which i happen to conclude my Industrial Training with an Organisation. Fortunately, i was offered a JOB. But my doubts are;
1. If i can get a Letter of Exemption cos am not above 30 years.
2. If it won't be a set back for me in the future based on the fact that i'll be studying Part Time.
Please, honest and sensitive answers will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Re: Help Clear My DOUBTS. by Akinolore(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
If you do part-time for your HND programme, it very sure that NYSC issues NYSC exceptional for part-time students and I think this depend on the school recognition. Also there is automatic exemption NYSC certificate for students over the age of 30. On or before the NYSC mobilization date.

1 Like

Re: Help Clear My DOUBTS. by uzzyj(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yea, i got that and thanks. But, for this am not yet 30. What your advise, do i accept the hire or study full time?
Akinolore: If you do part-time for your HND programme, it very sure that NYSC issues NYSC exceptional for part-time students and I think this depend on the school recognition. Also there is automatic exemption NYSC certificate for students over the age of 30. On or before the NYSC mobilization date.

(1) (Reply)

What State Do You Desire To Be Posted? / The Real Story Behind The Death Of Corper Ifedolapo Serving In Kano State. / Nysc Registration Issues And Possible Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.