Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Miracles And Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles And Healing (750 Views)

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles And Healing by FMK(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
nowadays, more gents just attend churches where miracles and healing are operated commonly and saying that where the truth is.that is true, today christians are more interrested to their problems solution not for their salvation; attending churches to beg God to answer their needs when they get answers they give up and other when they do not get replies they give up too and change the congregations. also the leaders of congragations have big problems about this challenge when they see that the church is losing popularity, they use evils way to get this vocation to get personal fame,so does congregation. most of them nowadays get this vocation but not from God but from evils way and they are healing and operating miracles and saying that they get the truth of the gospel and the real truth people ignore because of miracles lack but what jesus really wants and expects from us ? Salvation or healing and miracles ?
Re: Miracles And Healing by maryswags: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2012
All of the above- salvation, healing and miracles and other good things of life!
Re: Miracles And Healing by Joagbaje(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2012
maryswags: All of the above- salvation, healing and miracles and other good things of life!

Seconded !
Re: Miracles And Healing by FMK(m): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2012
maryswags: All of the above- salvation, healing and miracles and other good things of life!

not sure
Re: Miracles And Healing by maryswags: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
FMK:

not sure

I'm talkin about wot I knw for myself, okay! Its ur concern if u aren't sure of these for urself
Re: Miracles And Healing by FMK(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
maryswags:

I'm talkin about wot I knw for myself, okay! Its ur concern if u aren't sure of these for urself

maybe what jesus needs we want to know
Re: Miracles And Healing by maryswags: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
FMK:

maybe what jesus needs we want to know

Den ask google

(1) (Reply)

Would U Still Worship God If... / How Was Your Christmas Celebration? / Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.