Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? (858 Views)

See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
[size=15pt]I created this topic https://www.nairaland.com/1041708/robbers-build-hotel-robbery-money and i was banned immediately . The reason behind the ban is something i would probably never know

I made a post on the tinubu thread : https://www.nairaland.com/1041815/tinubu-us-democratic-convention-charlotte/1 where i said the photo looked photoshopped and immediately i was banned .

Seriously is this what Nairaland has turned into .

1.A place where yoruba tribal warlords can make disgusting comments on other tribes and not get banned but the moment you reply them you get banned for some days.

2.A place where criticizing PDP , APGA and other parties is seen as fair game but the moment you criticize ACN you are labeled as "awon 40 computers" and the next thing you know you are banned.

3. A place where tribal bigots are made moderators of a website that claims to be the "home for Nigerians "?

4.A place where the achievement of other governors who aren't members of ACN is swept under the carpet but the little achievements of an ACN governor is splashed right on the frontpage.

As far as i am concerned i think its high time Nairaland considers a change of name . Probably a name like ODUDUWALAND would be better suited.

YOU CAN DELETE THE THREAD IF YOU LIKE . MR SEUN AND YOUR FELLOW TRIBALISTS.[/size]
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by yanni1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
You dey vex o...no vex again my brother.
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by vanbonattel: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
E-tribal wars are the most stewpidd wars ever, leaves you with a hate filled mind and an empty pokkett.

But seun is making good money from it so he is enjoying a ring side seat. Let the blows rain!
tongue
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by MrGlobe2: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Brother na so we see am oh. Like I said in the other thread:

THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING THE MODERATORS OF NAIRALAND ARE BIGOTS!!!!! I HAVE NO APOLOGIES....

Tinubu SECURES GOLDEN TICKET TO DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION ------------------ HOMEPAGE

Tinubu'S PICTURES AT THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION ----------ZOOM--------- HOMEPAGE

Tinubu LIED ABOUT OBAMA'S INVITATION TO DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONVENTION SAYS DNC (WITH 2 PAGES) -------- HIDDEN IN THE POLITICS SECTION..

YOU BIGOTS SHOULD KEEP SUPPORTING Tinubu AS HE CONTINUES TO RENDER EACH AND EVERY YOROBAMAN POOR.

YOU CAN HIDE OR DELETE THI9S HARMLESS POST... CORNY PEOPLE
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
van bonattel: E-tribal wars are the most stewpidd wars ever, leaves you with a hate filled mind and an empty pokkett.

But seun is making good money from it so he is enjoying a ring side seat. Let the blows rain!
tongue

Don't get me wrong , I have no problem with the e-wars but when you start appointing tribal bigots and re.tards as modertaors , when you start deleting the post of "certain" users and banning "certain" users just because they decided to challenge the opinion of the bigots or just because they criticized ACN then clearly there is something wrong .
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by MrGlobe2: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
I KEEP SAYING THAT NAIRALAND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A JOKE UNTIL OAM4J AND MUKINA2 GIVE WAY FOR LOGICAL, SENSIBLE AND DETRIBALIZED MODERATION. WHY SEUN HAS GIVEN POWER TO BAN AND UNBAN TO THESE TRIBALISTS BEWILDERS MY IMAGINATION

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by nuclearboy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Before you start feeling righteous, OP -

Malawi-goat insulted the entire yoruba race in a vacuous ridiculous cacophony of idiocy and I gtook him to task! I was immediately banned! Yet I have no political affiliations aside a trust that Buhari would do better than we currently are getting and that belief is neither expressed violently or even with passion!

So when the shoe falls on ur side, please realise its time and chance bringing it ur own way, not Seun or any agenda!

1 Like

Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
nuclearboy: Before you start feeling righteous, OP -

[size=15pt]Malawi[/size]-goat insulted the entire yoruba race in a vacuous ridiculous cacophony of idiocy and I gtook him to task! I was immediately banned! Yet I have no political affiliations aside a trust that Buhari would do better than we currently are getting and that belief is neither expressed violently or even with passion!

So when the shoe falls on ur side, please realise its time and chance bringing it ur own way, not Seun or any agenda!

The Malawi guy isn't a moderator . However i can assure you that there are moderators here "hiding" behind different monikers just so they can make bigoted comments about other tribes.
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by MrGlobe2: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

The Malawi guy isn't a moderator . However i can assure you that there are moderators here "hiding" behind different monikers just so they can make bigoted comments about other tribes.
I SWEAR, I HAVE ALWAYS HAD THIS ON MY MIND. THE MODERATORS HAVE SHOWN TO BE EVEN MORE TRIBAL THAN THE SO CALLED TRIBALISTS ON NAIRALAND. I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT SOME TRIBAL COMMENTS ARE THEIR OWN DOING BECAUSE THE SPEED AT WHICH YOU GET BANNED FOR REPLYING A TRIBAL COMMENT EVEN WITHOUT SIGHTING THE OBVIOUS MODERATORS VIEWING THE THREAD IS AMAZING....
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by sheyguy: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr. OP your attempt to potray NL as a one ethnic group site is just too weak. To make things worse you went ahead to claim ACN threads are always given preference above thread concerning other Parties . . . I really find that one funny.
For your info, lots of people get banned and lots of comments are hidden also . . . I wonder why it is our SS/SE apologist User IDs that are whinning about getting banned or getting censored 90% of the time.
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by PaulJohn1: 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
OP. But why is it's only you guys that complain about the mods. Last week I was banned aswell, till now I'm not sure of why I was banned. Get used to it.
And about this thread you started
https://www.nairaland.com/1041708/robbers-build-hotel-robbery-money.
I followed the thread not long you started it, Before the second post or the first reply which was made by you, was hidden. You quoted the whole story and highlighted the names of the two guys who were involved in the crime. Damn, it was too childish of you. Are we the readers blind to pick out the names of those guys? it shows the extent at which you've been swallowed by tribalism. Although I don't see the reason why you should be banned for that, may be a warning from the "bias moderators" would have been justifiable. Or may be they've identified you to be a all time tribalist who need no warning.
But let the truth be said, the mods might be sometimes biased
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
y'al should go get a life. na ya bizness?
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Acidosis(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr. Globe2:
Brother na so we see am oh. Like I said in the other thread:

why you no go see am like that, okoro? just look @ your signature, and tell me the worst tribalist on earth..
Re: Is This What Nairaland Has Turned Into ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
Honestly, it's a great website but really sick embarassed cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Epay Please? Have I Been Duped? / Why Is Nigeria Touted As "The.giant Of Africa"? / Mr Olodo Banned From Commenting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.